Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

deise_girl wrote: »
    im just here in a field
    waiting to be collected so I can get to a toilet..

:confused::confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

wnolan1992 wrote: »

Lawl, never.
    I may drink out of hoses, wipe pooey tack/ropes whatever with my hands but I draw the line with peeing in public.

Anyway Im at home and my kidneys have been restored :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Anyway Im at home and my kidneys have been restored :)
    Why, did someone take them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Heartbroken.

Can't believe poor John Joe feels like he's failed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

One of the people I'm playing against in SongPop keeps choosing Punk even though she's blatantly as awful at that category as I am. Stop this madness :mad:

If I was as competitive at sports as I am at SongPop I'd be at the olympics right now...
    EDIT: Actually she's worse than me, just got two Patti Smith songs. BOOM.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

With the way work is at the minute, it looks like I'm only getting 3 more days off before September, and even those will be with a struggle. Urgh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Was consistently passing the driver theory test up until now.Have failed it 3/5 five times now.
    Getting really annoyed now.
    I mean the mock exam version.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Was consistently passing the driver theory test up until now.Have failed it 3/5 five times now.
    Getting really annoyed now.

Failed mine twice already. NO SHAME.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Failed mine twice already. NO SHAME.

In the official exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Trading in my Pokemon Soul Silver and White games tomorrow. Someone hold me tight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

marko93 wrote: »
    Trading in my Pokemon Soul Silver and White games tomorrow. Someone hold me tight.

Why? :eek: :eek:

Can't you just hold off on what you want to buy for an extra week or two? :(

Muse are at the Closing Ceremony...I have never wished more that I stayed in London longer and tried to get tickets :( It would probably have been impossible but...damn :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Me and my friend measured our best times over 100m today. I'm the same speed as I was like 5 years ago! I did it in 14.1 seconds and he did it in 13.1 :( Now I'm gonna have to go training so I can be the same speed as him! :( (competitiveness!) Excuses are necessary, too... I had rubbish long shorts and he had GAA shorts, I've only been training since about 3 months ago (he's been pretty fit for a year or two), and I'm like 20 lbs heavier than him :P Other excuses include: it was on a pitch, in the rain, with heavy boots and it was a bit windy :P

Me and my friend measured our best times over 100m today. I'm the same speed as I was like 5 years ago! I did it in 14.1 seconds and he did it in 13.1 :( Now I'm gonna have to go training so I can be the same speed as him! :( (competitiveness!) Excuses are necessary, too... I had rubbish long shorts and he had GAA shorts, I've only been training since about 3 months ago (he's been pretty fit for a year or two), and I'm like 20 lbs heavier than him :P Other excuses include: it was on a pitch, in the rain, with heavy boots and it was a bit windy :P

I was thinking of doing this just to see how impressive the 100m times are :p I'll predict about 20 seconds...oh dear :pac:

Why? :eek: :eek:

Can't you just hold off on what you want to buy for an extra week or two? :(

That's not the problem. The problem is I don't have a DS. :(

marko93 wrote: »
    That's not the problem. The problem is I don't have a DS. :(

But one day you might find a DS on the street and if you trade them in you'll have nothing to play on it!

(I'm a hoarder when it comes to games, I still have Fifa 10 and '11 FFS. :P)

I was thinking of doing this just to see how impressive the 100m times are :p I'll predict about 20 seconds...oh dear :pac:

That's why we did it too :P I'm dying to try all the events!! I actually have a tab open right now to check if UCC athletics club does javelin training :P

It doesn't :( argh :(

But one day you might find a DS on the street and if you trade them in you'll have nothing to play on it!

(I'm a hoarder when it comes to games, I still have Fifa 10 and '11 FFS. :P)

It's a tough decision, and you're only making it worse. I love you, forgive me.

That's why we did it too :P I'm dying to try all the events!! I actually have a tab open right now to check if UCC athletics club does javelin training :P

It doesn't :( argh :(

When I was over there in the parks they had different sports set up every day that you could try out. They were only things like tennis, handball, volleyball, badminton etc...nothing too exciting!

I think my swimming time for 50m used to be about 40 seconds and I can successfully walk from one end of the gymnastics beam to the other :cool: Its not as easy as it looks!! :P Rio here I come! :pac:

When I was over there in the parks they had different sports set up every day that you could try out. They were only things like tennis, handball, volleyball, badminton etc...nothing too exciting!

I think my swimming time for 50m used to be about 40 seconds and I can successfully walk from one end of the gymnastics beam to the other :cool: Its not as easy as it looks!! :P Rio here I come! :pac:

That's pretty cool! :) Pity every sport wasn't available, but I guess they couldn't have people flinging spears around the park :P

Haha! The swimming and gymnastics medals are yours! And I can cycle without stabilizers so I guess I could enter all of the cycling events easily enough... Woo!

And CRAP! Arghhh! No! :( I just remembered half way through writing this that my dad said he was gonna wake me up at 9 o'clock tomorrow to go painting :( It totally slipped my mind! Ughhh... Curse you, impending tiredness :(

• Advertisement

That's pretty cool! :) Pity every sport wasn't available, but I guess they couldn't have people flinging spears around the park :P

Haha! The swimming and gymnastics medals are yours! And I can cycle without stabilizers so I guess I could enter all of the cycling events easily enough... Woo!

And CRAP! Arghhh! No! :( I just remembered half way through writing this that my dad said he was gonna wake me up at 9 o'clock tomorrow to go painting :( It totally slipped my mind! Ughhh... Curse you, impending tiredness :(

Speaking of cycling, I really really really wanna have a go in a velodrome. I just want to spin up and down the sides...all those guy sticking to the flatter bit near the centre, how boring! :P

I'm getting up at 6.30 for work, I've kinda given up on getting full nights sleep at this stage...I thought college mornings were too early but after this summer college will feel like a sleep in :D

I'm getting up at 6.30 for work, I've kinda given up on getting full nights sleep at this stage...I thought college mornings were too early but after this summer college will feel like a sleep in :D

Yuck.. You win.. :P
    But I'm still tired :(
    And covered in paint :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Really really want to move out of home. I could manage it ok working full time but the problem is when I go back to college I'll only be doing about a third of the hours I am now so I don't know if I'll be able to afford to then. :(

Told my friend Id be up for 9am to help her incase theres problems with the aul priority bieber tickets but now I realised I have nothing to act wake me up..

I forgot to tell my mam to call me earlier and my phone is as dodgy as hell for an alarm..

Told my friend Id be up for 9am to help her incase theres problems with the aul priority bieber tickets but now I realised I have nothing to act wake me up..

I forgot to tell my mam to call me earlier and my phone is as dodgy as hell for an alarm..

Drink 8 pints of water. Sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Why did I eat so much junk! Feel so sick right now! Willpower, zero! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm in a really shít headspace at the moment and the one person I would usually talk to who makes things better is on a night out with their friends so is probably drunk and will be hungover tomorrow and not much use to talk to. Fúck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Drink 8 pints of water. Sorted.
    Or a frontal lobotomy. Might cure the bieber fever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

As if I hadn't suffered enough technology failures this summer already, my right earphone has broken and now every song I listen to just sounds like drums. Bah.

• Advertisement

Its okay lads, my brain seemed to sense something.. It woke me up at half 6, after 7, 20 to 8 and half 8.

And then we got tickets :D
    But keeping in tune with the arghh thread my friend is warning me these are super awful tickets, but theyre tickets nonetheless.
    But coz its the arghh thread I must mention that grievance..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement