Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car chase up William street today.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

Here are a few of My photos of the Arrest I switched from Video to pics once they got him out so photos follow on from the end of the video ( The one time I dont have a proper Camera on me! )

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.235947766442308.50753.136945626342523&type=1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

2 car chases out in south co limerick no arrests, the one on tuesday had at lest 4 marked ans one unmarked garda cars, the one on monday i know zilch about.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

flutered wrote: »
    2 car chases out in south co limerick no arrests, the one on tuesday had at lest 4 marked ans one unmarked garda cars, the one on monday i know zilch about.

Is that the Bruff chases you are on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭flutered

only one was bruff, the other was garryspillane glenbrohane ballylanders galbally ballywire.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

flutered wrote: »
    only one was bruff, the other was garryspillane glenbrohane ballylanders galbally ballywire.

There was one in Bruff this month and another in Bruff at the end of last month as well as one at the start of the summer in that area. Bit of a pattern forming, but I guess the rehousing of certain individuals in the surrounding areas and the jump in crime is mere coincidence, just as it is in the Fedamore/Carnane area, the Croagh/NCW area, Murroe/Newport and a few other spots that somehow saw crime levels rise when known and convicted criminals got rehoused there.

Maybe at some point the penny will drop that moving career criminals into new areas only causes the spread of crime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Didnt that Bruff one go all the way to toomevara before they got away from the police?

How no one got killed there is a miracle.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

MarkR wrote: »
    What details? Not in the article. If it's just what you heard on the grapevine, probably best to keep it off boards.

In accordance with recent sub judice guide-lines issued to mods, I have to agree with what MarkR has said above. Sorry, folks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement