Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Veitch 911 turnaround (New BBC documentary coming soon)

Options
  • 17-08-2011 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭

Some of you may know this clown. He first came to my attention at the time of the royal wedding; He was arrested beforehand & made headlines as a political activist who may have tried to disrupt plans on the day, also founder of the British "Love Police" (whatever that is).

Well the BBC have made a documentary called '911 conspiracy road trip', to be aired around the tenth anniversary of 911 in which Charlie (AKA Damian Rockefeller) changes his mind on the week long trip and decides that he now believes the official version & views the 911 truth movement and his former buddies as 'conspiranoids'. He had been a well known activist for many years and a vocal proponent for the movement up until the week beforehand, so my question is this; What the **** is going on here? :pac:

Many people are calling foul, and I have my own ideas. The guy had millions of followers on his youtube and elsewhere, and he even addresses the issue himself here- (As Damian)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8aMacEKaAU

I am personally looking forward to this documentary airing...

What is happening here? 13 votes

Charlie changed his mind.
    0% 0 votes
    Charlie is an asshat.
    30% 4 votes
    Charlie is a Psy-op.
    30% 4 votes
    I like turtles.
    38% 5 votes

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Obelisk wrote: »
    Some of you may know this clown. He first came to my attention at the time of the royal wedding; He was arrested beforehand & made headlines as a political activist who may have tried to disrupt plans on the day, also founder of the British "Love Police" (whatever that is).

Well the BBC have made a documentary called '911 conspiracy road trip', to be aired around the tenth anniversary of 911 in which Charlie (AKA Damian Rockefeller) changes his mind on the week long trip and decides that he now believes the official version & views the 911 truth movement and his former buddies as 'conspiranoids'. He had been a well known activist for many years and a vocal proponent for the movement up until the week beforehand, so my question is this; What the **** is going on here? :pac:

Many people are calling foul, and I have my own ideas. The guy had millions of followers on his youtube and elsewhere, and he even addresses the issue himself here- (As Damian)

The obvious question is?

Who is he, and why should I care about his opinion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

Di0genes wrote: »
    The obvious question is?

The obvious question was mine. Who is?

And you should probably not care, but know that he will be coming into the mainstream next month...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

The obvious question is?

The obvious answer is.. Thats not just one question, really.

The obvious question is?

I'm attempting to answer the first part of your question;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7urCCCwDFY

I could do with some help though, that's the point of my thread here.

I'm attempting to answer the first part of your question;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7urCCCwDFY

I could do with some help though, that's the point of my thread here.

I'm really not interested in some youtube squabble between truthers.

• Advertisement

I'm really not interested in some youtube squabble between truthers.

Oh right. And?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

you do realize he's taking the piss in the video?

digme wrote: »
    you do realize he's taking the piss in the video?

I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

thank fck :)

Oh right. And?

I dunno. You started the thread.

• Advertisement

I dunno. You started the thread.

Correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭afrodub

I found the Love Police videos on youtube very entertaining and Charlie Was a most powerful and direct speaker with and without megaphone.

So just what went wrong !? IMO I think he was got at by TPTB and given a stark choice continue and face prison / or a ruined life.I anticipate the BBC docu on 911 anniversary will be a predictably slanted MSM hit piece.

There is the chance Charlie could be a trojan on behalf of truthers and that after airing the doc he will turn the tables on them,just a wishful thinking ideal scenario,time will tell !!

afrodub wrote: »
    I found the Love Police videos on youtube very entertaining and Charlie Was a most powerful and direct speaker with and without megaphone.

So just what went wrong !? IMO I think he was got at by TPTB and given a stark choice continue and face prison / or a ruined life.I anticipate the BBC docu on 911 anniversary will be a predictably slanted MSM hit piece.

There is the chance Charlie could be a trojan on behalf of truthers and that after airing the doc he will turn the tables on them,just a wishful thinking ideal scenario,time will tell !!

Thanks for the response. I've not seen all his videos, I watched all the 'Damian Rockefeller' ones though- He sure knows a bit about the Luciferian Philosophy i'l say that!

I agree with your sentiments, whatever is going on in no way do I believe that he just 'changed his mind' on day 2 of the trip. Bollocks!

There is no doubt that the documentary will be slanted, BBC are well known for their take on the conspiracy theories.

I like your theory but definately agre that it is wishful thinking!

Do you think he may have been a psy-op all along?

Many are thinking that, and to be honest it would be a good one, we know that this is what goes on and that they are very good at it.

As you say, time will tell and that's what makes it interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭afrodub

In the early days of the Love Police videos which I highly recommend ,the sheer brilliance and power of Charlie`s oratory and his challenge and exposure of `authority`was simply stunning viewing. Charlie did pay a price for those challenges and was arrested I believe 14 times during this period.

This in itself brought into question in my mind,just how did he even get into the U.S.A. given their notoriously strict policies on visas.Charlie admitted to a brief spell in the Brit.Army,I speculate during this period he was picked out and was groomed for his future role as a limited hangout,road to nowhere,pied piper of the `truth movement`.

At this limbo stage pre broadcast of the BBC 911 docu I still hold out that Charlie will come good,alternatively I am prepared that indeed I like many were had,and this was indeed a very well executed psyop.Create further distractions,factions and confusion and maintain the ludicrous and discredited MSM position as to what occurred on 911.

In the early days of the Love Police videos which I highly recommend ,the sheer brilliance and power of Charlie`s oratory and his challenge and exposure of `authority`was simply stunning viewing. Charlie did pay a price for those challenges and was arrested I believe 14 times during this period.

This in itself brought into question in my mind,just how did he even get into the U.S.A. given their notoriously strict policies on visas.Charlie admitted to a brief spell in the Brit.Army,I speculate during this period he was picked out and was groomed for his future role as a limited hangout,road to nowhere,pied piper of the `truth movement`.

At this limbo stage pre broadcast of the BBC 911 docu I still hold out that Charlie will come good,alternatively I am prepared that indeed I like many were had,and this was indeed a very well executed psyop.Create further distractions,factions and confusion and maintain the ludicrous and discredited MSM position as to what occurred on 911.

Sounds like a awful lot of work to discredit a completely discredited movement.

Ah I see! You have a hint of emotional attachment to the case, well your certainly not the only one.

Apart from that, I agree totally with everything you just said there.

Must check his love police videos, I know they were popular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

10th anniversary of 9/11. Hard to believe.

Also 10th anniversary of the "War on Terror" of course still going strong...
    We're going to be seeing plenty of history revision saturating the screens and pages of MSM over the next month.

More fearmongering and state sponsored islamophobia coming your way guys!

Ta for the info OP. BBC doc on 9/11? Hmm.. That'll be an interesting watch.
    Wouldn't be surprised at all if this guy Charlie didn't either get threatened or paid off or both at some stage who knows when.
    I mean it's just too convenient isn't it? A bit of closure and comfort and a happy ending of sorts for the viewers in TV land...
    Betcha they don't make a doc about the many others going in the other direction after reading NIST...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I suppose it's too far fetched that this guy might have just changed his mind based on research?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

King Mob wrote: »
    I suppose it's too far fetched that this guy might have just changed his mind based on research?

Quite right. That's also possible.

• Advertisement

ed2hands wrote: »

Quite right. That's also possible.

Possible, but highly unlikely. Approach with scepticism!

The fact that a guy can be persuaded the 9/11 wasn't a inside job, through logic facts and reasoning.

is to your mind unlikely, but
    ,I speculate during this period he was picked out and was groomed for his future role as a limited hangout,road to nowhere,pied piper of the `truth movement`.

Could be more plausible?

Why is it unlikely?

Why is a vast, complex and seemingly nonsensical conspiracy is much more likely than a guy just learned something more and changed his mind?

Because, somebody who has done their research over the last ten years and was a big part of the movement doesn't just change their mind like that overnight is why.

Of course, it is possible that's why I put it as an option in the poll above.

It's going to be interesting to see what will be presented as the evidence that 'changed his mind' all of a sudden.

Because, somebody who has done their research over the last ten years and was a big part of the movement doesn't just change their mind like that overnight is why.

Of course, it is possible that's why I put it as an option in the poll above.

It's going to be interesting to see what will be presented as the evidence that 'changed his mind' all of a sudden.
    But how exactly do you know it was "overnight".
    He could have been having doubts about the conspiracy narrative for some time, or he could have become disillusioned with the truth movement and came to realise that they were all wrong.

Again, how is this less likely than a global psy-op conspiracy apparently lasting for years?

Read the thread for further clarification.

I've never heard of him. He's not exactly Richard Gage or David Ray Griffin .

I've never heard of him. He's not exactly Richard Gage or David Ray Griffin .

You not hearing of him doesn't take away from the fact that he's had literally millions of people following him, giving him donations and generally thinking the sun shines out of his arse for the last 2 years.

And nothing in the thread addresses my question.
    That's why I asked it, to advance the discussion.

So why is him simply changing his mind less likely than a complex global conspiracy?

• Advertisement

And nothing in the thread addresses my question.
    That's why I asked it, to advance the discussion.

So why is him simply changing his mind less likely than a complex global conspiracy?

Read the background information link I posted.

The other lad Afrodub made some good points too.

Advertisement