Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no i was not looking :O

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭amacca

Why though do some women go around with so much cleavage that they may as well just get them out for all the difference it would make

attention seeking...I dont mind this if they are nice and its tastefully done.....aah fcuk who am I fooling here.....breasts are great.

and then get annoyed when people look?
    Seriously it makes so little sense.

uber attention seeking drama queen head-wrecker alert

If I went around with my willy almost hanging out, I wouldn't be at all surprised to get a lot of funny looks.

how would one achieve this?....some sort of sling that just covers the tip:eek:

Why seek attention if such attention pisses you off? :confused:

I refer you to my second point above...they are usually the type prone to mood swings....that are best friends with someone one week and would tear the face off you if you said a bad word about that person and then they fall out with them just as quick...they thrive on confrontation and are generally pains in the hole + they are usually peripheral to groups and ingratiate themselves to nights out + show up just because they found out it was on and upset the established order and provoke someone into having a blazing row with them...we've all met them......oh and usually an absolutely MASSIVE inferiority complex or insecurity they are more or less unaware of at work also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

Ok a different question then:

If I went around with my willy hanging out, or almost hanging out, I wouldn't be at all surprised to get a lot of funny looks.
    amacca wrote: »

how would one achieve this?....some sort of sling that just covers the tip:eek:

easy, get your GF to walk closely in front of you with only suspenders on the bottom half....wait about 15 seconds....lob it in....continue waddling at same pace as her

not practical, but loads of fun :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭amacca

Saila wrote: »
    easy, get your GF to walk closely in front of you with only suspenders on the bottom half....wait about 15 seconds....lob it in....continue waddling at same pace as her

not practical, but loads of fun :cool:

sex train! ....choo choo....this could be expanded .conga conga conga...hey!

question: why wait 15 seconds:confused:

amacca wrote: »
    sex train! ....choo choo....this could be expanded .conga conga conga...hey!

question: why wait 15 seconds:confused:

so you you can lob it 'in' and not bounce off! :P

tan11ie wrote: »
    French knickers and boy shorts are only for sleeping in.....well for me anyhow.
    Not for me, I wear them all the time. Just can't get comfortable with thongs.

And as far as VPLs go, I've seen plenty of thong VPLs, it's just that usually instead of being across the ass cheeks, they can create a muffin top at the hips, especially in dresses that hug the hips, whereas it's quite difficult to get a VPL with my big knickers. I can't get a VPL from the seam because they're lace, and I can't get a VPL from them cutting into me because they're spread out over my hips, so they don't have enough pressure.

Different things suit different people. There's nothing wrong with thongs, but they're just not for me.

• Advertisement

And as far as VPLs go, I've seen plenty of thong VPLs, it's just that usually instead of being across the ass cheeks, they can create a muffin top at the hips, especially in dresses that hug the hips, whereas it's quite difficult to get a VPL with my big knickers. I can't get a VPL from the seam because they're lace, and I can't get a VPL from them cutting into me because they're spread out over my hips, so they don't have enough pressure.

Different things suit different people. There's nothing wrong with thongs, but they're just not for me.

please continue... Im 'enjoying' this

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭lezza

weggie!!!!!!!!

lezza wrote: »
    weggie!!!!!!!!

*kicks lezza ITB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

slightly off topic, at what age should a woman stop wearing them, or is there a certain size.

like the ones your one was wearing in shallow hal

I don't think there is a certain age or size at which they should not be worn. I mean, they're not gonna look in any way sexy on a morbidly obese or old person, but they still are useful for the same reasons as they are for younger/smaller people - they prevent your knicker line being shown. So as long as they're not being shown off, I don't think there is an age or size to stop wearing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

You're a sex offender in the making.

Please leave the internet now, you despicable man.

he hasn't a clue, if it was me it would be a " so i just pulled this hot mott, ami coll now ye ?!?!?!? " thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

73Cat wrote: »
    I would much rather have VPL, than spend the day picking a thong out of my arse. Uncomfortable and unhygienic is what they are:(
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    If the girl had her thong hanging out then of course you should have looked! Only skags do that anyway :)

As for a comfort thing - I pretty much only wear thongs and g-strings. SO much more comfortable than pants/knickers. All these people saying they ride your arse are obviously wearing badly fitting thongs, as a proper fitting one does NOT do that. My thongs are comfortable and look nice on me, much nicer than granny panties, so I'm gonna stick to wearing them :)

Go commando

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

That's Superbad OP....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

On 95% of girls french knickers, boy shorts etc look way better than thongs (when trousers, skirts etc are off).

Anyway, half the time VPL still exists, just that it is in the shape of a thong not full knickers.

Yeah sometimes i'll wear french knickers / shorts under jeans,if the line is seen then at least its hotter than granny knicks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

juuge wrote: »
    Were you just lookin' for the craic?;)

exactly...:D

Yeah sometimes i'll wear french knickers / shorts under jeans,if the line is seen then at least its hotter than granny knicks

WTF?

WTF?

if you looked at previous posts...!

can't get a picture for you, i'm at work... google it

if you looked at previous posts...!

can't get a picture for you, i'm at work... google it

oh sexy.....on boards at work? tut tut :D

oh sexy.....on boards at work? tut tut :D

ssshhhh i'm allowed :p

ssshhhh i'm allowed :p

allowed? jeezus i find that HARD to belive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Yeah different strokes for different folks :D I actually prefer g strings for the no vpl.

And as far as VPLs go, I've seen plenty of thong VPLs, it's just that usually instead of being across the ass cheeks, they can create a muffin top at the hips, especially in dresses that hug the hips, whereas it's quite difficult to get a VPL with my big knickers.

as fat as i'm not, this is true. i've to get a size bigger than i am, and seamless to wear one with a dress.
    I can't get a VPL from the seam because they're lace, and I can't get a VPL from them cutting into me because they're spread out over my hips, so they don't have enough pressure.

depends on the material really though, many you will see the lace through.
    allowed? jeezus i find that HARD to belive :D

hmmm.... puntastic

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

hahah thats hilarious:D

hmmm.... puntastic

hmm indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

tan11ie wrote: »
    French knickers and boy shorts are only for sleeping in.....well for me anyhow.

They look fantabulous though :P

I've never been that much of a fan of thongs. The idea of them is sexier than the reality. Although obviously I know girls have other concerns other than what I think is sexy :pac:

Also as a seasoned girls ass watcher, I can confirm thongs do lead to VPL!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Namlub wrote: »
    Um, I think you might be wearing them too far up...

NOOOO! Sure what's to stop that scrawny piece of material working it's way between the cheeks, for example in jeans? Ya can hardly wear them low slung in fairness. That same scrawny piece of material rests right near your butthole and continues around to the front. A trail of germs, I tell ya, even with the cleanest bum:eek:. And I don't care, they are not a good look, not even on the hottest of asses...

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

TheZohan wrote: »
    I don't think it's comfort tbh, most girls I know say thongs are uncomfortable. Think it's more to do with fashion and not having a VPL.
    Thongs are FAR more comfortable than knickers. Unless you have huge beef curtains, in which case knickers would probably be the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

SheFiend wrote: »
    Thongs are FAR more comfortable than knickers. Unless you have huge beef curtains, in which case knickers would probably be the way to go.
    As a male, the idea of a thin piece of fabric wedged up my crack all the live long day is horrifying! It must only be comfortable when you don't have balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

SheFiend wrote: »

thanks for that image... *shudders* :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Heehee! You're welcome! :)

Advertisement