Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no i was not looking :O

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

amacca wrote: »

I see lots of ladies wearing figure hugging outfits with no sign of the VPL....yeees thats tight ladies I see you:p

You can't beat those Polish girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

why do women were thongs if the dont want men looking?

i was in sligo town the other day and was walking behind a sexy woman early 20s , and noticed she had a thong on so i couldent take my eyes of this babe:eek: and next thng...........she turns around and saw me looking , so i suddenly turned and walked in the other direction..so that why i made this thread..and the quistion is again....why do women were thongs if the dont want men/teenage boys looking?

She mightn't have wanted you, specifically, looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

noo she dident tell me stop:eek: , but she seemed speachless...:D

I think she was speechless because she gave you loads of time to make your move and you pus55ied out. She probably feels unattractive now and has lost her faith in men. Way to go buddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

why do women were thongs if the dont want men looking?

i was in sligo town the other day and was walking behind a sexy woman early 20s , and noticed she had a thong on so i couldent take my eyes of this babe:eek: and next thng...........she turns around and saw me looking , so i suddenly turned and walked in the other direction..so that why i made this thread..and the quistion is again....why do women were thongs if the dont want men/teenage boys looking?
    Were you just lookin' for the craic?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

I give myself a wedgie before leaving the house and get all these wimmins staring at my jocks. Filthy animals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭amacca

I give myself a wedgie before leaving the house and get all these wimmins staring at my jocks. Filthy animals.

there there...go home and clean yourself up....no one here will think any the worse of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭amacca

leggo wrote: »
    She mightn't have wanted you, specifically, looking?

that's her problem though isn't it..........................you cant be looking sexy and only expect specific individuals to look at you while others look away

its a bit unrealistic.....I reckon if this is the case OP done well to steer clear of her...shes obviously a highly strung headwrecker if that's her attitude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

TheZohan wrote: »
    I don't think it's comfort tbh, most girls I know say thongs are uncomfortable. Think it's more to do with fashion and not having a VPL.

I wear them for comfort, can't stand big knickers they just keep sliding up your ass cheeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

amacca wrote: »
    that's her problem though isn't it..........................you cant be looking sexy and only expect specific individuals to look at you while others look away

its a bit unrealistic.....I reckon if this is the case OP done well to steer clear of her...shes obviously a highly g strung headwrecker if that's her attitude

Fixed your post with my pun-ometer.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

tan11ie wrote: »
    I wear them for comfort, can't stand big knickers they just keep sliding up your ass cheeks :(

continue...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

You can't beat those Polish girls.
    Ya'd think they wouldn't be as dirty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

TheZohan wrote: »
    I don't think it's comfort tbh, most girls I know say thongs are uncomfortable. Think it's more to do with fashion and not having a VPL.

I would much rather have VPL, than spend the day picking a thong out of my arse. Uncomfortable and unhygienic is what they are:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If the girl had her thong hanging out then of course you should have looked! Only skags do that anyway :)

As for a comfort thing - I pretty much only wear thongs and g-strings. SO much more comfortable than pants/knickers. All these people saying they ride your arse are obviously wearing badly fitting thongs, as a proper fitting one does NOT do that. My thongs are comfortable and look nice on me, much nicer than granny panties, so I'm gonna stick to wearing them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

tan11ie wrote: »
    73Cat wrote: »
    I would much rather have VPL, than spend the day picking a thong out of my arse. Uncomfortable and unhygienic is what they are:(

Oooohhh...

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭B_Fanatic

I love AH. Wish I could thank everything but it might give me a virtual VPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I've only worn them coz they are very comfortable and you don't get your pants showing through clothes and generally your ass looks better in trousers with them.......but I don't think they look good on their own, rarely wear them anymore. You do get the annoying thing of them riding up at the top without you noticing.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

i dident know what else to do:(:D

You should have blasted her with piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Op you should've given out to her for looking at your face,just because its not covered doesn't mean it's there to be stared at :mad:

I nearly always wear thongs,not seeing how they're unhygienic. They're nearly all comfortable.feel like wearing ordinary knicks looks prepubescent. Though the french style short things are sexy.whats the name of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

gouche wrote: »
    So you were walking behind a hot girl, looking at her ass when she turns and looks at you. At which point you turn around and walk In the other direction?

Smooth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭jaybee747

You must have one powerful stare that she knew you were there.

Maybe people heading towards her were giving her the heads up,
    "don't look now but there's a guy with a huge grin 2inches from your ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

73Cat wrote: »

Um, I think you might be wearing them too far up...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

jaybee747 wrote: »
    You must have one powerful stare that she knew you were there.

Maybe people heading towards her were giving her the heads up,
    "don't look now but there's a guy with a huge grin and something 2inches long near your ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    If the girl had her thong hanging out then of course you should have looked! Only skags do that anyway :)

As for a comfort thing - I pretty much only wear thongs and g-strings. SO much more comfortable than pants/knickers. All these people saying they ride your arse are obviously wearing badly fitting thongs, as a proper fitting one does NOT do that. My thongs are comfortable and look nice on me, much nicer than granny panties, so I'm gonna stick to wearing them :)

slightly off topic, at what age should a woman stop wearing them, or is there a certain size.

like the ones your one was wearing in shallow hal

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Op you should've given out to her for looking at your face,just because its not covered doesn't mean it's there to be stared at :mad:

I nearly always wear thongs,not seeing how they're unhygienic. They're nearly all comfortable.feel like wearing ordinary knicks looks prepubescent. Though the french style short things are sexy.whats the name of them?

French knickers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

On 95% of girls french knickers, boy shorts etc look way better than thongs (when trousers, skirts etc are off).

Anyway, half the time VPL still exists, just that it is in the shape of a thong not full knickers.

On 95% of girls french knickers, boy shorts etc look way better than thongs (when trousers, skirts etc are off).

Anyway, half the time VPL still exists, just that it is in the shape of a thong not full knickers.

French knickers and boy shorts are only for sleeping in.....well for me anyhow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Ok a different question then:
    Perhaps the panties thing is an issue of comfort.
    Why though do some women go around with so much cleavage that they may as well just get them out for all the difference it would make, and then get annoyed when people look?
    Seriously it makes so little sense.
    If I went around with my willy hanging out, or almost hanging out, I wouldn't be at all surprised to get a lot of funny looks.

Why seek attention if such attention pisses you off? :confused:

Advertisement