Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Caramel mentioned in your sig?

Options
  • 14-08-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick to poll to gather data to put peer pressure on fellow boardsies see what the main issues among boardsie's A&A community are regarding the upcoming Presidential election campaign of Sensibleken's hamster Caramel.
    I've already nominated my hamster caramel in the AH dana thread

He'll do exactly the same job as anyone else but will only charge a bag of hamster food a month instead of €300,000 a year.

here he is kicking off his campaign
    1A7607704E7546C78E7BE3FD9654E8FE-0000334738-0002375143-00640L-D8D4E775170D43BFA5B88AC34662B294.jpg

His political experience involves:
    • Rolling around in his own excrement untill someone else (me) has to clean it up for him at my expense.
    • He is a verteran on the lesser known 2010 easter rising when he occupied the contents of an easter egg for 10 minutes which was almost as funny as the 1916 one.
    • he knows your father well.
    • Can do some sh1t or other with the spirit of the Irish people or some bollóx
    Vote for Caramel. Go on, don't be a prick about it!

Is Your Signature Helping to Promote Caramel's Presidential Election Campaign? 26 votes

Yes! Caramel for President!
    0%
    No.
    53%
    robindchstrobeNewaglishCorkfeenGenghiz CohenDoctor DooMGalvaseanheebusjeebusoptogirloldrnwisrTurtwigsensiblekenmonkeypantsNollipop 14 votes
    Who's Caramel?
    46%
    mewsoIckle Magooliamwpsycho-hope[Deleted User]DeliriumMalariDaftendirektLinks234Oh_NoesPseudoFamousMonty. 12 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

No.
    I'm honestly starting to believe that Caramel may turn out to be the only viable choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Hmm. Well, I do like that slogan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Who's Caramel?
    strobe wrote: »
    "In a serious struggle there is no worse cruelty than to be magnanimous at an inopportune time."

- Caramel

I'm slightly afraid of talking animals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

No.
    I'm slightly afraid of talking animals.

A fear of the unknown keeps a lot of people from leaving bad situations, my friend.

- Caramel

{paraphrased}

The guy is full of mother ****ing wisdom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Who's Caramel?
    strobe wrote: »
    A fear of the unknown keeps a lot of people from leaving bad situations, my friend. lol.

- Caramel

{paraphrased}

I've consulted my parish priest about this, and he says talking animals are the work of the devil. He says I'm not allowed to vote for Caramel, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Awwww what a cute ickle hamster

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Who's Caramel?
    Go for it, Caramel. The world is your hamster. :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,738 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Who's Caramel?
    bunch of fecking hamster-ists!!

vote meerkat!!! :P

50556_116624495022182_3476496_n.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

No.
    ^^^ Splitting the rodent/mongoose vote == naughty!

No.
    "Squeak" - Caramel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,384 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Could be a close one now with Gay Byrne out of the race. Whoever wins will win by a whisker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Where's Caramel's birth certificate? How do we even know he's even Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

No.
    Sarky wrote: »

Do you not see the f**king the flag?

Who's Caramel?
    Malty_T wrote: »
    Do you not see the f**king the flag?

He could actually be from the Ivory Coast and the image reversed...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

No.
    Sarky wrote: »

Caramel was born in Yorkshire to an owner of Irish traveller heritage. Age just two months he heard the calling of his ancestors and returned to Ireland in its hour of economic need.

since his arrival he has worked tirelessly in innovating green energy solutions such as generating static electricity in his wheel at 4 in the fúcking morning when some of us are trying to sleep.

Caramel is a hamster of the people. On his qualifications for the post his campaign manager, Pace the greyhound had this to say....
    E2294644E6E44602AD6CBE07CC88D3BE-0000334738-0002211721-00500L-A63181E9D6E247A89AC8FFD880E438ED.jpg
    "Caramel looks delicious" - Pace, campaign manager for Caramel

www.votecaramelyouprick.com

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

No.
    Skipper the yorkshire terrier is the latest high profile supporter to join Caramel's backroom team. It will be his job to make important phonecalls and balance the books.

165650_496089372664_549322664_6367817_4928728_n.jpg

No.
    A mate of mine named Seefer just called and says he's interested in joining up too. Main talents are dirty tricks -- he was the cat who stared at Norris until he wrote that clemency letter. Also made Dana crap herself at a thousand paces.

170835.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

No.
    robindch wrote: »
    A mate of mine named Seefer just called and says he's interested in joining up too. Main talents are dirty tricks -- he was the cat who stared at Norris until he wrote that clemency letter. Also made Dana crap herself at a thousand paces.

170835.JPG

Seefer has been selected for a random backround check to see if he may pose a danger to the candidate, the candidate being a small white rodent.

This profiling check is random

Who's Caramel?

170835.JPG

I can't believe you still have this picture. It looks like immediately after it was taken Seefer was considering leaping up, grabbing the camera and confiscating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

"Squeak" - Caramel.
    SQUEAK
    the-death-of-rats-48453.jpg

• Advertisement

No.
    Malari wrote: »
    I can't believe you still have this picture. It looks like immediately after it was taken Seefer was considering leaping up, grabbing the camera and confiscating it.
    Sod the camera. Look where might right foot was, figure out where my left must have been and think about what Seefer he could have, er, tackled instead...

BTW, anybody interested in where the name "Seefer" came from?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

No.
    Sod the camera. Look where might right foot was, figure out where my left must have been and think about what Seefer he could have, er, tackled instead...

I'm more interested in how you voted 'yes' and yet have no visible Hamster in your sig.:confused:

No.
    Malty_T wrote: »
    I'm more interested in how you voted 'yes' and yet have no visible Hamster in your sig.:confused:
    I'm confused too.

Who's Caramel?

I am always interested in where cat names come from. Apparently mine also goes by Frank, which is not what we call him at all.

No.
    Apparently mine also goes by Frank, which is not what we call him at all.
    When I was a kid, we'd a dog with two names. Long story. It involved religion.
    I am always interested in where cat names come from.
    "Seefer cat"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Does he have a dog friend called Diefer? And a mouse friend called Emfer? And together they fight crime? Or have a children's show?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

No.
    Two new presidential candidates to consider:

1. Charlie Sheen, see here.

2. An inanimate carbon rod, see here. From the manifesto:
    Inanimate Carbon Rod is a rod made of carbon and as such we feel it is the perfect candidate to be elected the ninth President of Ireland. Among its many achievements, Inanimate Carbon Rod has been recognised for bravery for saving a Space Shuttle by securing its cabin door during reentry into Earth's atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Two new presidential candidates to consider:

1. Charlie Sheen, see here

Uhh, that's Martin Sheen...

No.
    ^^^ brainfart

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'd still vote for Charlie Sheen.

Advertisement