Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD EPL Fantasy Football

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

hypermuse wrote: »
    thats nothing compared to my whopping 25 points!! :D

Need to make wholesale changes now.. Some players just not getting enough field time and 4 injuries/suspensions.. oh dear!

Lee outscored you ffs! :P

Had a look at your team there, noticed you hadn't played your wildcard. Not one for giving tips usually unless asked, but maybe time to play your wildcard and overhaul your team

Finished on 94 for the week, Ba was awarded his 3 bonus points finally. As said before, I'am consistent with my points scoring and with me taking risks with captain (gambler nature innit) it doesn't always end well. But I find it boring backing Rooney and Kun week in and week out. Gamble a lot in the CL though, had CSKA Moscow's Doumbia as my captain. Scored me 2 goals :)

Oh and on that note, early deadline for transfers in the CL FF today. Around 5 or 5.30PM I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Im doing average this year, need a couple of monster scores to pull me back but its a long season, far from over yet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Kinda sh!tty when Ba gets me more points than Aguero , Rooney Nani and Silva put together .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

70 points for me this week. My highest so far this season.

Catching up with the Rooney abusers from the start though. :pac:

Who is Colm Carew/broom fc 4 on here out of curiosity?

Oh and COY..... nah, can't do it with t'rrifc arry there. Bale to get some big points please and Spurs to be somehow be hammered with Ade and Modric being sent off. Wishful thinking innit :P

• Advertisement

Who is Colm Carew/broom fc 4 on here out of curiosity?

No idea
    Oh and COY..... nah, can't do it with t'rrifc arry there. Bale to get some big points please and Spurs to be somehow be hammered with Ade and Modric being sent off. Wishful thinking innit :P

I'm thinking 2 week ban :p

Shammy wrote: »
    No idea

I'm thinking 2 week ban :p

Haha. How come no Spurs players in your team mate? Tad surprised with that.

Interesting enough, yer man is 6th in the Boards SF league also.Name doesn't ring a bell whatsoever though. Currently 22nd atm myself. Was around 299/300 2 gameweeks ago! Lot of people with VDV in their teams though. Wanted him last gameweek but would have had to got rid of Silva and Mata, and in fairness to them they both produced.

Haha. How come no Spurs players in your team mate? Tad surprised with that.

Interesting enough, yer man is 6th in the Boards SF league also.Name doesn't ring a bell whatsoever though. Currently 22nd atm myself. Was around 299/300 2 gameweeks ago! Lot of people with VDV in their teams though. Wanted him last gameweek but would have had to got rid of Silva and Mata, and in fairness to them they both produced.

I had Bale in from the start but he was doing nothing for me .......typical.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

hammered with Ade and Modric being sent off. Wishful thinking innit :P

Woah,woah,woah,lets not go crazy here,hatrick for van der vaart with ade setting them up be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

damn it I forgot to change my team.. been so busy these last 2/3 weeks.. I have 5 players on the pitch with 0 points!! :D:o:(:mad:

• Advertisement

Bale :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

hypermuse wrote: »
    damn it I forgot to change my team.. been so busy these last 2/3 weeks.. I have 5 players on the pitch with 0 points!! :D:o:(:mad:

Same here, wildcard time next up to make up for it :(

67,not great considering.
    Eagles and van the man saved me,although I think ade will overtake me once the bonus points come in

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    67,not great considering.
    Eagles and van the man saved me,although I think ade will overtake me once the bonus points come in

Still 3rd, 6 points off from yourself. Happy enough with that. Up to 16th in the soccer forum league too which I'm well pleased with.
    Nice little bit of breathing space as well for the top 4 incase any of us have a poor GW and the rest have a very good one too which is a bonus. Was hoping to get closer to yer man at the top whoever he is.

Now, to decide whether to get rid of Ba or not. Hmmmm....

Not happy with my team at all for tomorrow,not one bit.
    Considering taking a 4 point hit to change things around.

69 points.
    Now 2nd in our league.
    Ade scoring a brace was a bit of a kick to the nads, ramdom leading guy has him :(

Used my wildcard last night got rid of Rooney , Aguero and Nani .

edit - finished on 71 points, gap slightly closed to colm carew 4(:confused:)
    Used my wildcard last night got rid of Rooney , Aguero and Nani .

Only the 3 players rid Shammy?

With City on the brink of elimination from the CL, I expect we'll see less rotation now. That was one my worry about City players especially the attackers. I still see them rotating the squad if in the Europa League but not to the same level if in CL.

United have some good fixtures coming up too afaik. Half considering bringing in Rooney on Santi Munez in a week or two time myself, more considering the latter as he can justify price more often than not. Rooney can't atm.

Got rid of Ramsey for Walters. I really considered this on Friday but decided to give Ramsey one more chance... errr yup did diddly squat on the FF front again and.... Walters scored to rub salt into the wounds. As soon as he scored, I made the transfer.

edit - finished on 71 points, gap slightly closed to colm carew 4(:confused:)

Only the 3 players rid Shammy?

With City on the brink of elimination from the CL, I expect we'll see less rotation now. That was one my worry about City players especially the attackers. I still see them rotating the squad if in the Europa League but not to the same level if in CL.

United have some good fixtures coming up too afaik. Half considering bringing in Rooney on Santi Munez in a week or two time myself, more considering the latter as he can justify price more often than not. Rooney can't atm.

Got rid of Ramsey for Walters. I really considered this on Friday but decided to give Ramsey one more chance... errr yup did diddly squat on the FF front again and.... Walters scored to rub salt into the wounds. As soon as he scored, I made the transfer.

They were my 3 big changes .

de dea for given
    richards for simpson
    eagles and walters for nani and larsson
    Van persie and adebayor for rooney and aguero .

Knowing my luck i can see Van Persie getting injured.

They were my 3 big changes .

de dea for given
    richards for simpson
    eagles and walters for nani and larsson
    Van persie and adebayor for rooney and aguero .

Knowing my luck i can see Van Persie getting injured.

Ah man, Given. I'm disappointed in ya :P

Richards is a sound choice alright as is Walters. Eagles too statistically, I just can't bring myself to back any Bolton players personally. Their in a real scrap this season.

I'm kinda looking forward to the inevitable RVP big injury a season, cat amongst the pigeons so it'll be :D

• Advertisement

No stopping El loco toro ! :P

73 points this week in the end after bonus points were awarded and overhauled colm carew. Second best score this week finished 19 off of me with 54 points.

Little breathing space between me and second, not much but enough to cover a single player I don't have doing well so long as he isn't capt probably. Still a nice gap between top 4 and rest too.

Inspired move getting in Ade for Kun 2 mins before the deadline shut on Saturday morning :D, Mata was on a thin line and came up trumps. Shame Ba was on the bench but not many could have visioned what happened at Old Tratford.

BP's are a joke this year.

If your a defender or a goalie you don't seem to get any
    Also not having Ba on my team is killing me at this stage

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    If your a defender or a goalie you don't seem to get any
    Also not having Ba on my team is killing me at this stage

I've had defenders earn me some BP's but it's unpredictable for sure.
    Keepers on the other hand... bs.

This one made me laugh:

Szczesny, no saves, 1 bonus point.

Vorm, 6 saves, one penalty save, 0 bonus points.

Safe to say to have absolutely ruined the game this year.

86 points :)

378th Overall :D

Talk about scrapping for every point, sessh that was a rough round for everyone. Managed 56 points somehow. Anybody over 45 points did real well this GW. Still leading in our league and .. now 2nd(!) in the soccer forum Boards league! :D In the top 300 overall as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Talk about scrapping for every point, sessh that was a rough round for everyone. Managed 56 points somehow. Anybody over 45 points did real well this GW. Still leading in our league and .. now 2nd(!) in the soccer forum Boards league! :D In the top 300 overall as well.

Top 300, of the world, overall? :eek:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Top 300, of the world, overall? :eek:

Yup, 286th out of near 2.7 million players.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Yup, 286th out of near 2.7 million players.

Damn. Can I've your autograph? :p

I think the highest my roommate last year was 2,000 and he never shut up about FF :p

Advertisement