Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD EPL Fantasy Football

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Finical wrote: »
    Joined. Jeez my team has been rushed. Still hoping my strike force will do the buz. :D

Do you you get to change your team at KO stages or how does that work? Or do you pick the players basically who have the best chance on going all the way having the odd player from a team who could surprise that could be transferred out easily.

Yup. I think it's like 8-11 free transfers going into knock out stage.

Transfer Deadline is 7.30PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Yup. I think it's like 8-11 free transfers going into knock out stage.

Transfer Deadline is 7.30PM

Nooo.. just saw this now.. dont think I'll get a team up in time!! oh well! Come on EPL! lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Rooney as captain does the job every week! :P

gonna be a bad week.. dont even know if I'm gonna have 11 players fielded.. no wooney makes me a sad panda

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

aguero is a better bet as captain I think..

• Advertisement

Curious to see if any1 has used their wildcard yet??

Was gonna use it for this week but decided to take a 4 point knock instead as I only needed 1 extra available transfer!

I did wanna make some wholesale changes but thought I might appreciate the (anytime use) wildcard later in the season!

Many people bothered using it yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

hypermuse wrote: »
    Curious to see if any1 has used their wildcard yet??

Was gonna use it for this week but decided to take a 4 point knock instead as I only needed 1 extra available transfer!

I did wanna make some wholesale changes but thought I might appreciate the (anytime use) wildcard later in the season!

Many people bothered using it yet?

I used it 2/3 weeks ago, regret it now, I could easily change half my team again:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Andy Johnson on the subs bench...................:mad:

Shammy wrote: »
    Andy Johnson on the subs bench...................:mad:

I had him and sold him.. Was doing nothing.. like 4 points (ok maybe more) over 1st 4-5 weeks..

Got rid.. oh dear! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Top of the league like a champ !! Think imma just gonna make one change this week and leave it like that for hte rest of the year....

EDIT. NOOOOoOoooOOO :P Aguero is such a failure.

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »
    I had him and sold him.. Was doing nothing.. like 4 points (ok maybe more) over 1st 4-5 weeks..

Got rid.. oh dear! :mad:

I just got rid of him now, he is due an injury :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Looks like it's wildcard time for me :P

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Looks like it's wildcard time for me :P

If you use the wildcard , do you get the value of your current team or does it go back to 100 mill ?

good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Shammy wrote: »
    If you use the wildcard , do you get the value of your current team or does it go back to 100 mill ?

good luck

Pretty sure it's the value of your current team, but I'm not 100% certain.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

To think I almost dropped chris eagles yesterday.van persie hat trick be now

Dont.. I got rid of him last week I think, week before that I got rid of andy Johnson! :rolleyes: I've had a disaster this week!

Aguero, no play
    Nasri, no start (capt)
    Rooney, no start (V. capt)

gonna be a very low score this week me thinks! I started strong but have tinkered with the team every week and its bitting me in the ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Rooney Suarez Silva (C) Taarabt and Young bringing home the points :rolleyes: My worst FF week ever.

Dzeko/Rooney + Suarez for me up today, 4 points between them.. captain included.

I give up :P

RVP for Kun at the last minute ftw.

Been steady if unspectacular so far compared to seasons previous where it was usually a good start and fading off. Looking ahead , I have a fair idea of changes transfers to maximize points hopefully.

My worst week to date .....shocking

• Advertisement

86 points FTW

The bad: 7 players only got me a total of 10 points(including bos and mata)

The good:Fancied to do united so had rooney dropped from last week and left on silva and balotelli also had van persie captain so not too bad I guess

On 50 atm

Bosingwa -_-

There was me thinking I'd come out of this weekend relatively unscathed.

Bosingwa -_-

There was me thinking I'd come out of this weekend relatively unscathed.

dont start!! have bosingwa aswel.. :(

what's worse for me is that I put Smalling on the bench thinking united will defo concede 1 or 2 goals.
    Unfortunately he was 1st sub instead of Wes Brown and Smalling will count as my man on the field (with -2 points) instead of Brown (who got 9 I think?).. :(:o:(

I just aint no good at this whole fantasy thing! :D

****ing hell, I got my captain right for once!

... and my vice captain too.

I was told I wouldn't overtake someone here a good few weeks into the season when things were going swimmingly for them. I have now, like I said I would :)

A whopping 91 points for this week (will be 94 later in the day when Ba gets 3 bonus points).

mankind.jpg

Almost enough to overtake me......almost.
    I'm happy enough though considering I was 15th,4 or 5 weeks in when every1 had rooney and aguero

Worst week for me yet, horrible all round. Haven't got my captain right yet :( used my wildcard, gonna just leave my team like it is now till end of season.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Almost enough to overtake me......almost.
    I'm happy enough though considering I was 15th,4 or 5 weeks in when every1 had rooney and aguero

Yeah, you were languishing down there with me for a good while. Silly to rule people out now. One player (two at a push) who I want in my team aside, my team is pretty much set in stone now till the end of the season.

• Advertisement

A whopping 91 points for this week (will be 94 later in the day when Ba gets 3 bonus points).

thats nothing compared to my whopping 25 points!! :D

Need to make wholesale changes now.. Some players just not getting enough field time and 4 injuries/suspensions.. oh dear!

Advertisement