Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG-who wants to go there?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭paperpackages

MeganM wrote: »
    I got an email from Corrib Village discouraging people from moving up on the 3rd and 4th because of an Iron man competition.

Haha what? Random!

I'm staying at home but I'd say people will be going up early to get settled in and find their way around, don't think you'd be on your own. And even if you are, you can enjoy having it to yourself for a few days before it gets busy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MeganM

If you are arriving on the weekend of the 3rd/4th September please be aware there is an Iron Man competition taking place in Galway City which will limit access to Corrib Village on the N59. The office will open during these days for check in, although we would advise to avoid these dates if at all possible For further information on these limitations please click the following link - http://ironmanireland.com/local-info/.

Apparently it's like a triathlon and has nothing got to do with the Robert Downey Jr., disappointment. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭paperpackages

Oh I'm slightly very disappointed too! :(

Advertisement