Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Fort Lorenzo upmarket?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

That house is filthy, know someone who was going to buy it and said it'd cost too much to bring it up to renting standard. Who's going to rent a 13 bed student house only real partiers in fairness? Just mentioned this to my mother, her parents are based in Old Newcastle, she said some areas have lots of students and others don't but that the partying is really not tolerated as they've many strong residents committees in some of the older estates, only saying what she said but she was brought up there. God knows where they'll send me when I go to college here!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

Knocknacarra playground burned down, scandalous, used love going there with my younger siblings. What a waste!

Advertisement