Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service *RECRUITING NOW*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 WiloB

Well done Macuil, thats good news. I'm sure your chuffed with the out come. Pity they didn't give a shorter time frame, still a fantastic result. I'm still waiting on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Macuil

Could be that everyone that did interview is on list!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 closecall

Macuil wrote: »
    Thats what was suggested by someone who used to be on the panels, chinese whispers

"Chinese whispers"
    god forbid the truth should get out there:P

Sounds like you know something!!?:rolleyes:

Got my letter on Friday as well, on the reserve list for 2012 and 2013. Haven't heard of any 'dear John' letters yet.

• Advertisement

Anybody heard of anyone not being put on reserve?

I've heard of just one other person not getting onto the reserve list unfortunately. How did you do yourself?

WiloB wrote: »
    I've heard of just one other person not getting onto the reserve list unfortunately. How did you do yourself?

on list, but appears to be a bloody big list!

Anyone else get feedback from HR about the interview?
    They give you your score but no indication of rank

• Registered Users Posts: 8 conkerplonker

anybody else on here with specific scores, i have a collection of scores at the moment, possibly around the 20 mark, any others get in touch.....

• Advertisement

I know of 106/126 and 99/126 both on reserve list. What numbers you got? and are they on reserve?

Ta

• Registered Users Posts: 8 conkerplonker

106, thats aprrox what 34/35/36?? was that your score???

ive had averages ranging from 29-34 mark, yours is the first highest ive heard....

yes 3 people each had 42 marks to give
    their total was 106 cant remember the break down poss 35 35 36.
    Letter suggested its the total marks (106) ranks your place on list not an average.

Would be nice to find out lowest mark who got in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Folks ,

Not speaking as a moderator as this is not ' my ' forum but you should bear in mind that by posting your exact scores you make it very easy for the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service to identify you.

You may wish to edit your posts accordingly ?

Actually as of April 27th I am Moderator here , advice still applies of course , thanks.

Advertisement