Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

calex71 wrote: »
    Just when I thought i'd put it to bed it drags me back in , 1000GS it last night guess they could convince me to open my wallet again :D

Anyone else read captain scarlett and immediately get "this is the voice of the misterons " in their head :pac:
    I got "YAAAAAAAAR, THIS BE THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS". :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Hmm...I hoped that they would fix the bugs with Mechromancer first before releasing a DLC. Deathrap in unresponsive sometimes, and frequently disappears into scenery. Not to mention him running off and engaging enemies 200m away.

There is also that bug with the Commando where his turret deploys inside the terrain, can't shoot and can't be recalled.

And then the bug where Second Wind doesn't always activate when you get a kill, usually by a elemental DoT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Finished the 1st playthrough and started on the 2nd. Big jump up on the 2nd, but once you get some weapons and shields its not too bad. Nomads are bastards though, they one shot my shield.

The humour in this game makes me laugh so much, have played all classes up to Sanctuary, and have laughed everytime at Scooters comment about "...special relationship, like cousins taking a bath".

By the way, the intheface quest....theres one better imo
    Kill yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 13,887 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Anyone wrote: »
    By the way, the intheface quest....theres one better imo
    Kill yourself

I'm just there and i don't know what to do!!! Plus, i'm just after getting the buffalo rifle (lvl30) and it pwns! (i'm slightly ashamed to have used that word :( ). Still waiting for a decent AR that's better than the one i've been using for the last 10 or so levels, 200x3 damage, 3 rounds per shot, fires as fast as you can pull the trigger. With each level and some badass points i've increased from about 7 shots before reloading to about 16. Nothing has come close to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,486 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

It's called Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty.
    I really hope that's an in joke for her ass in some form or other, knowing Gearbox it's not that unlikely :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Wow I should have upgraded my shield earlier. Just went from a basic 100 to 630 + drops a booster when you take damage. Raping Hyperion now, happy times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Thought this was pretty good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

zero19 wrote: »
    Thought this was pretty good :)

"Oh yeah check out that drift son!!!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

so is there any point in downloading the mechromancer update for the PS3 or will it break my save or something like that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

so is there any point in downloading the mechromancer update for the PS3 or will it break my save or something like that?

I got it when it was released - no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

F1ngers wrote: »
    I got it when it was released - no issues.

+1 on that. No problems with.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Got my Bison rifle, 14000 damage a headshot should last me a good while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Forgot I had an extra premiere club code for the PS3 so I'll PM it to whoever wants it. Basically just read it as a code for the mechromancer as I found most other things I got with it to be quite useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

had to reinstall after todays patch :confused:

Slagged bloodwing is raping me over and over here. Got her down as far has about half health, then she went electric and bam, I'm dead. Can second wind if there are skags out, but most of the time there arent.

ED E wrote: »
    Slagged bloodwing is raping me over and over here. Got her down as far has about half health, then she went electric and bam, I'm dead. Can second wind if there are skags out, but most of the time there arent.

Go do side missions come back with better ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Thargor wrote: »
    Got my Bison rifle, 14000 damage a headshot should last me a good while :D

where do you get the bison rifle?

Feed the injured Skag at the end of the traintracks in Lynchwood then do this mission:

http://ie.ign.com/wikis/borderlands-2/Demon_Hunter

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Go do side missions come back with better ****.

I'm a lvl19 gunz with decent enough gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm almost level 22 and I haven't even started the Wildlife Preserve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Reached level 50 this evening, using axton with the turret fully upgraded. Have the phalanx shield on that too. Just love this game, Id go as far as saying its my favorite game ever.

Loving my gear and stats right now, health and shields at 50,000 each.
    Got a kick ass jacobs shottie that does 3000x13 damage , while its not too high that gets a +75% dmg increase for crit hits and when your up close with a shottie their guaranteed.

Found I wen though the first playthough using mostly jacobs pistols and while my current one does 6900dmg a shot Im liking the shotties this time round. Got a great sniper in lynchwood this evening. Its a jacobs which does huge damage but does 175% critical hit damage so headshots are abound. Combine all those critical hit multipliers with the turret slagging them all making folks super venurable at the same time Im finding TVHM fine to get through. Gonna stop till tue and wait for DLC to increase the level cap before I go further.

I reached the area where you need those raise those three flags and defend the generators. Every section of that map is guarded more heavily than any area i've in yet.
    Every square inch is a fight

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Thargor wrote: »
    Feed the injured Skag at the end of the traintracks in Lynchwood then do this mission:

http://ie.ign.com/wikis/borderlands-2/Demon_Hunter

So that's where you get the Bison Rifle. I don't recall ever seeing that gun.

Some random X360A lad was in my game when completing that mission, If that was a gun dropped at the end of the mission, I bet he stole it.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Mr Freeze wrote: »

Some random X360A lad was in my game when completing that mission, If that was a gun dropped at the end of the mission, I bet he stole it.:pac:
    Yeah. It's getting to the point where I just run through the parts to get to those battles. That was quite tough . Maybe I'm underlevelled.

That was a cold thing to do...:D

Yeah. It's getting to the point where I just run through the parts to get to those battles. That was quite tough . Maybe I'm underlevelled.

Yeah if there's an enemy with a skull by their name and health bar, run, you cannot win.
    If you start to encounter more and more enemies with higher levels than you, retreat and grind out a level or two

Is the DLC out tommorow? Nothing on steam about but every website saying 16/10

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Yup "captain scarlet and her pirates booty" out tonight @ 1200. Oh Gearbox, how I do love your innuendos! Bought the season pass yesterday. Given the quality of the game and their past DLC for borderlands 1 it seemed to make sense.

She drops a few rare items when she dies including a ridiculously overpowered rocket launcher but the Bison rifle is the reward you get when you hand it in, ie the one that automatically appears in your inventory not picked off the ground...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Is there a level requirement for this? Or does it scale with your current level?

Advertisement