Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dota 2 showcase - 1 million dollars to winner

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i sees, jusst wonder is it handy, i suppose people could just message in hon

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

to show how serious business dota 2 will be, a man has bought one of the organisations entering the competition for 6.2 MILLION

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/08/03/serious-biz-dota-team-bought-for-6m/#more-68363

i only read this now... they got a fellas who play DOTA for 6.2mil... to play in game that noone ever seen...

i thought starcraft was biggest esport... i was wrong...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

well to be fair the organisation he bought has starcraft II and other games too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Yerrr.

Can't say i've played Dota, but that set up looks very impressive. Plus I felt the need to share that because of how ridiculous it is.

this is the awesome video

we used to blast it out on lan while playing :D

some more songs

• Advertisement

some leaked pix

30k3r5g.jpg

pDSSw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

80894784.jpg

Looks very TF2 / LoLsie

Still witholding judgement, apparently the hardcore DoTA elitests are mad about the mana bars :P

cool, hope they spruce up the UI

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i sort of loling at the bass hunter and sexy girls... all this for geek game dota... :rolleyes:

all the tities aside lets hope its going to be good! :p

• Advertisement

i sort of loling at the bass hunter and sexy girls... all this for geek game dota... :rolleyes:

all the tities aside lets hope its going to be good! :p

I am sure they will try to make the transistion from LoL easy , to snipe customers :O

THe nevermore screenie shows a tutorial

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Looks very TF2 / LoLsie

Still witholding judgement, apparently the hardcore DoTA elitests are mad about the mana bars :P

it does indeed, hope you can increase the graphics settings from those!
    ye well **** them, i added mana bars in dota anyway :p

edit: i think it ahs been said you can only see your team mates mana

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,466 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Keep in mind those leaked pics are from a beta - its all very much a work in progress. I have seen too many people trying to review the entire game today based on two still shots!

Now to track down the leaker . . .

yep and the beta wont even be out for a while, let alone the real game!

Advertisement