Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf - WGC Bridgestone Invitational and Reno Tahoe Open

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭seathestar

seathestar wrote: »
    WGC Bridgestone

Win/Place

Bubba Watson
    Jason Day

Reno Tahoe

Josh Teater Win/Place
    Chez Reavie Win

Good Luck Everyone :D

Got a decent run for my money, place with Day after being up there all the way.

Josh Teater should have placed at least until a bit of a meltdown on the final two holes bringing him out of the top 5, after keeping on the tail of Piercy for part of the final round :rolleyes:

Getting close... 2 places in 2 weeks, roll on the USPGA :D

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

Cheers lad..

Ya cant complain now to be honest..Ya like you taught he blew it too he made hard work of it in end but thankfully he just stayed in front in end..

Hopefully you have great PGA this week..I really cant complain if all my picks were to not make cut at this stage.

yeah..i stayed with it until just after 1am and they were level..tbh i thought perez had him with the momentum..ffs after the rollwercoaster with stallings and now piercy..youll need a bypass with yar winnings:p

im happy with how the year has gone to date..if i continue to just nick a few quid here and there with trades ill be happy..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

yeah..i stayed with it until just after 1am and they were level..tbh i thought perez had him with the momentum..ffs after the rollwercoaster with stallings and now piercy..youll need a bypass with yar winnings:p

im happy with how the year has gone to date..if i continue to just nick a few quid here and there with trades ill be happy..

ya same here, Have had four winners since end of June now with Stricker and Pablo Larrazabel being others. I think from next season and now on I will stick to US golf for betting as I seem just do much better with US.

My European record has been nothing but shocking bar the single win if it was just on European golf I be down money and same for past few years, always being US that made me the handy bob so going stick to it now bar The Open and maybe Irish Open.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

ya same here, Have had four winners since end of June now with Stricker and Pablo Larrazabel being others. I think from next season and now on I will stick to US golf for betting as I seem just do much better with US.

My European record has been nothing but shocking bar the single win if it was just on European golf I be down money and same for past few years, always being US that made me the handy bob so going stick to it now bar The Open and maybe Irish Open.

agree on the euro..i had kaymer in dubai earlier in the year.and its the only win ive had on it..if i do play its usually the last day laying..the one big disaster i had was on the euro this year with mcdowell in wales:o:D

Advertisement