Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf - WGC Bridgestone Invitational and Reno Tahoe Open

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

5e/w on Watney @ 25/1 f

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭albert kidd

this is shaping up to be absolute cracker of a tourny i reckon..all the big boys are coming out to play at long last!!

going to make a great weekends viewing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

morning starters had big advantage in reno best of afternnoon looks like -4 but the wind will be worse tomo afternoon so it will even it up

if garrigus could putt he missed 4 putts of under 8ft today already

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

This may be a silly question but Im gonna ask anyway!!!

If I backed a player to be leading after Round 2 and they're a joint leader,does the bet get paid or do they have to be an outright leader?

Thanks

Nevermind.......Sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

This may be a silly question but Im gonna ask anyway!!!

If I backed a player to be leading after Round 2 and they're a joint leader,does the bet get paid or do they have to be an outright leader?

Thanks
    If the player you backed shares the lead with one other half your stake goes on at the full odds ie if you had a tenner @10s you get back 55 euro back.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Sound,thanx for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,045 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I was going to wait till next week but after Stallings giving me my best win in while I just had to have bet for this week:).

WGC
    Stricker 18/1
    Watney 25/1

Reno
    Scott Piercy 55/1
    Derek Lamely 400/1 bet365..think this is massive price not saying he going win but he better then few 150/1 or so players in field.

Not backing Stallings for first time in 2 or so months:(

he played more like 40,000/1:(

early tee times today due to weather forecast.leaders are out at 2 our time from what i can gather.

as it stands.

moore+5.7k
    folwers+1.2K
    hanson+3.5K
    wilson+4K
    freddie jac+1k
    laird+800
    level on rory.
    field -80.

took a few quid out of folwer/moore to get the red down.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

My bets already placed as those on Twitter and follow me already know, for the PGA are looking better and better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

early tee times today due to weather forecast.leaders are out at 2 our time from what i can gather.

as it stands.

moore+5.7k
    folwers+1.2K
    hanson+3.5K
    wilson+4K
    freddie jac+1k
    laird+800
    level on rory.
    field -80.

took a few quid out of folwer/moore to get the red down.

Am I reading that correctly and you're nearly 15k in profit or is this before greening out?
    Or has this nothing to do with money made at all? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Doocey wrote: »
    Am I reading that correctly and you're nearly 15k in profit or is this before greening out?

potential returns i suspect.

i have pat perez @ 48/1 x €10 = +480

Doocey wrote: »

i wish doocey:D

the figure after each player is what id stand to win..the bottom one the -80 is what id lose if none of the above came in..moore's fall out the back door has been a disaster for me..i hoping for him to be in the mix for the last round and move some of his green..i never even got a chance to trade a penny of it as i took the chance hed come back into it like he did the two previous days when dropped a few..thems the breaks..

2mora should be great for trading i reckon..with so many hunting for this i reckon the lead will change a few times.

getting annoyed with garrigus eaglr putt from 3 ft misses and parrs it wtf that is 9 putts under 7 feet for birdie he has missed unbeliveable for a pro golfer in 3 rounds

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Anyone know how many places Boyles are paying? Put it on e/w at 5pm on Thursday so had the Tournament already started at that stage? Doesn't make a huge difference but I kind of want to know what I'll be hoping for.

I was going to wait till next week but after Stallings giving me my best win in while I just had to have bet for this week:).

WGC
    Stricker 18/1
    Watney 25/1

Reno
    Scott Piercy 55/1
    Derek Lamely 400/1 bet365..think this is massive price not saying he going win but he better then few 150/1 or so players in field.

Hang on in there son, hang on in there..

Hang on in there son, hang on in there..

good luck i hope it comes off for you im out of it with garrigus really annoyed by him this week il never back him again:mad::mad::mad::mad:

jjll wrote: »
    good luck i hope it comes off for you im out of it with garrigus really annoyed by him this week il never back him again:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cheers jill. Sorry to hear about your bet but hope it all comes good for you next week.

Be honest if Scott Piercy does not win I cant complain after Stallings win last week, but then again I wont say no to good bit of luck either:)...

Even if get place money I be happy enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I've only ever had 1 bet on Golf before, Ricky Fowler about a year ago when he finshed second. I picked Dyson out last week on the Friday and I have a feeling about Martin Laird. No money down but I'll be shouting for him to continue my run of lucky guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭Degag

All my horses are out of it but might back Jacobsen and Bradley for an interest. Bradley is 16/1 and only 2 behind. Jacobsen is 22/1 and 3 behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭fatherbuzcagney

small each way bet on bradley at 16s for interest aswell,

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hope Ryo wins this now.

U KNOW ITS NOT YOUR WEEK WHEN GARRIGUS TAKES 5 TO GET OUT OF A BUNKER:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Woods and McIlroy lay paid off. McIlroy made me sweat for it though! Only 2 shots off being T4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

McIllroy, Scott, YE Yang, Clarke and Laird for me this week, have given up on Garcia after backing him for the last three months so dont be suprised to see him bolt in :rolleyes:

One of my better weekends :D

well done prem..i thought he was to cautious on the front nine..but when push came to shove scott was a worthy winner on the back nine when he planted the boot down..well in again.

good luck to the reno punters..i seen piercy and perez mentioned on here.

WGC
    Stricker 18/1
    Watney 25/1

Reno
    Scott Piercy 55/1

Get in!!!!!!!! 150/1 and now 55/1 winner in past two weeks I owe it to the two Scott's...

Thank God I am not working till 12 tomorrow though.

nice one

To anyone who did not win this week I hope ye all kick ass with profit for the last major

Get in!!!!!!!! 150/1 and now 55/1 winner in past two weeks I owe it to the two Scott's...

Thank God I am not working till 12 tomorrow though.

i take it piercy came through.i thought he'd blown it.as he handed back his 3 shot lead on the back nine.

well done Kew..two winners on the spin is some going:cool:

• Advertisement

i take it piercy came through.i thought he'd blown it.as he handed back his 3 shot lead on the back nine.

well done Kew..two winners on the spin is some going:cool:

Cheers lad..

Ya cant complain now to be honest..Ya like you taught he blew it too he made hard work of it in end but thankfully he just stayed in front in end..

Hopefully you have great PGA this week..I really cant complain if all my picks were to not make cut at this stage.

Advertisement