Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stilnoct--your experiences?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭vectrahed

Hi. A chap I know is taking these and today as I checked google it has led me to here.

He got 7 from the doctor and has already taken one about two hours ago and didn't sleep.

He's now looking for another half of one, as the anxiety is kicking in but has mentioned he'd need another one tonight

So will be 3 in one day which is nearly half the weeks dose in one day.

What would be the best thing to do here ?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

Eh ring his doctor, as soon as possible. Not medical advice but any medication label says " do not exceed the stated dose"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note:

Medical advice isn't allowed here - as suggested above this is a question for the doctor who prescribed the medication.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I started on these 2 years ago due to aniexty Low mood and I'm still on the them unfortunately. THESE ARE EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE While I was on them my life has fallen apart I've lost my children, my partn.friendser I live by myself I see the girls 3 days a week the things I was doing when I took them I would take them before I went to bed i would wake up in the morning and see I had cooked a full meal. The more addictive I got I was taking them during the day I would shoplift now don't get me wrong I knew what I was doing but in wouldn't have some I'd I didn't have still not I wouldn't have has the courage to do itI will have a fight on my hands getting my lids home but I will get there

Advertisement