Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Norris' presidential bid scupperd by Israel

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

King Mob wrote: »
    Not according to the OP.

Oh for the love of Pete..

I said - "The reasons for Israel releasing these letters only now is blatantly obvious in my eyes. What's your thoughts?"

I could have said - "The reasons why Israel would release these letters only now is blatantly obvious in my eyes. What's your thoughts?"

Would it have made a blind bit of difference to you?

If I had have stuck a question mark at the end of the thread title would you have treated the thread any differently?

You're being argumentative and pedantic just for the hell of it. What do you want me to do.. simply admit that I was wrong? Coz, I'm not gonna.

I started the thread in view of what info that was available at the time. ie "letters leaked by Israeli Embassy".

Maybe I could have worded it better, but you'd still be here arguing over semantics and incessantly throwing around accusations of bias & bigotry.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Oh for the love of Pete..

I said - "The reasons for Israel releasing these letters only now is blatantly obvious in my eyes. What's your thoughts?"

I could have said - "The reasons why Israel would release these letters only now is blatantly obvious in my eyes. What's your thoughts?"

Would it have made a blind bit of difference to you?

If I had have stuck a question mark at the end of the thread title would you have treated the thread any differently?
    I might have, assuming you had done that and then not made many follow up statements that made it quite clear that you weren't being speculative.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,336 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thread Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement