Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Think Vape Thor Pro 200w mod.
    SOLD

Geekvape Zeus X rta. SOLD

All perfect condition, boxed with all the extras from purchase.

Postage included.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭acelt67

Think Vape Thor Pro 200w mod.
    €25.

Geekvape Zeus X rta. €20.

All perfect condition, boxed with all the extras from purchase.

Postage included.

Hi,offer €40

acelt67 wrote: »
    Hi,offer €40

Pm sent.

Sale

Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C.

Boxed and in perfect working condition. Including 2 spare 'wood' panels.

Some scuff marks on edges, this mod has been used daily so it is picking up some colour scuffs.

It's about €140 to purchase new so I'd accept €65 including postage and I'll throw in some juice also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I've 2 x 1/2 L Dark Star 72% Nic.
    Original unopened dark bottles that have been sitting in the cold garage since purchase so is as good as new.
    30 each must be fair enough, not sure if it can be posted but I can meet halfway or deliver within reasonable distance of D5 since I was made redundant in July I have plenty of time anyway :-)
    I've other old school/Retro vaping stuff as well as a load of fruity flavours I'll be getting rid off soon as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Ben Done

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I've 2 x 1/2 L Dark Star 72% Nic.
    Original unopened dark bottles that have been sitting in the cold garage since purchase so is as good as new.
    30 each must be fair enough, not sure if it can be posted but I can meet halfway or deliver within reasonable distance of D5 since I was made redundant in July I have plenty of time anyway :-)
    I've other old school/Retro vaping stuff as well as a load of fruity flavours I'll be getting rid off soon as well

Would you be able to parcel up the nic and send via Parcel Motel?

Ben Done wrote: »
    Would you be able to parcel up the nic and send via Parcel Motel?

*edit* parcel motel seems easiest if you have a PMID yourself already.
    I must have received 500 items via Parcel Motel and never sent a single one ever :-)

Yeah that would probably work, I've boxes and bubble wrap and so on to make sure it wouldn't get damaged.
    I know An Post have an issue with sending liquids but Parcel Motel or DPD is probably fine within Ireland, I wouldn't imagine more than max a tenner postage

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Ben Done

JH_raheny wrote: »
    *edit* parcel motel seems easiest if you have a PMID yourself already.
    I must have received 500 items via Parcel Motel and never sent a single one ever :-)

Yeah that would probably work, I've boxes and bubble wrap and so on to make sure it wouldn't get damaged.
    I know An Post have an issue with sending liquids but Parcel Motel or DPD is probably fine within Ireland, I wouldn't imagine more than max a tenner postage

Cool.
    It's actually cheaper sending PM-PM - should work out at around a 5er, depending on size of the pack.

I'll send you a message..

Ben Done wrote: »
    Cool.
    It's actually cheaper sending PM-PM - should work out at around a 5er, depending on size of the pack.

I'll send you a message..

Got PM and will have it all sorted tomorrow and get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Doge wrote: »
    The have code BLACK50 for 50% off all full price eliquids also.

Although this one isn't eligible for discount code it's a bargain.

5 X 100mls of Liquid Junkie Remix plus 10 nic shots to bring it upto 3mls of nicotine for only £24.99.

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/liquid-junkie-remix-100ml-e-liquid-bundle-deal?search=Deal

Hopefully they'ree nice as I ordered the bundle along with a 50ml lime slushie also.

There's also a deal going on the site, by 4 eliquids and get the cheapest free.

Thanks a lot of the heads up Dr. bill. I'll have juice for days!

What is the VG/PG ratio on these? Might get them and add some 72mg nic for mtl vaping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭Doge

What is the VG/PG ratio on these? Might get them and add some 72mg nic for mtl vaping

VG70 PG30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

this is the For sale thread
    the juice reviews is here
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056339328

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

If anyone finds any decent sales would they mind posting them please?

The only thing I've seen so far is 18650.uk which has a decent sale on batteries. For example the Sony v6's are down to gbp 3.71 each

Ta
    Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

conjon wrote:

Check out Washington vapes, no sale on yet but their prices are ridiculously cheap anyway

conjon wrote:

Actually, grey haze have some bargains up for black Friday

30% off Sony VTC5A batteries here
    https://www.fogstar.co.uk/

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Check out Washington vapes, no sale on yet but their prices are ridiculously cheap anyway

I heard mixed reports about them. Not too sure if it was another company trying to drag them down, so I've stayed away..I think they had to get solicitors involved.

Just to add Flavour Boss have their boss shots 30% off from Thursday abs their short fills for a fiver

Good juice discounts here and it's local.....well almost.
    https://diyeliquidireland.com/

conjon wrote:
    I heard mixed reports about them. Not too sure if it was another company trying to drag them down, so I've stayed away..I think they had to get solicitors involved.

Only ordered once but had no issues. Wick liquor 180ml bottles are incredibly cheap from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Cigatec have 20% off in-store Friday and Saturday.
    E-Smoke Ireland have 20% off in-store and online until Saturday the offer is not available on already discounted products. Also their own shortfills are only 20 quid.

• Advertisement

Keep an eye on ifancyone.com they have had some unbelievable deals over the last couple of years. Nothing there just yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

Pretty good offers on Vapoholics https://vapoholic.co.uk/ ,always getting free UK delivery with Parcel Wizard (3.85e right to the door) :)
    I've got their juice multiple times and couldn't recommend them more

I have 25x10ml and 1x15ml bottles of various flavours for sale.
    All are proper vaping flavourings and unopened.
    45 Euro for the lot with postage included.
    6x spiced apple
    2x walnut
    2x cinnamon danish
    4x cinnamon candy
    3x mandarin
    1 of each of - tropical, sharp taste, etylmaltol, canella, tommy atkins, mango, maple capella, vape fest original (tobacco flavour I think that one is)
    and 1x15ml cherry cola

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Mod: Guys I've moved some posts that are discussing the merits of various juices to the relevant thread. I've no problem with some limited chat in this thread but where possible if you want to have a conversation about vendors, juices, devices etc. please use the appropriate thread. Thanks.

Nicotine hub 30% off with hub30

Valid until Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭Doge

conjon wrote: »

The only thing I've seen so far is 18650.uk which has a decent sale on batteries. For example the Sony v6's are down to gbp 3.71 each

Ta
    Conor

If you need them in a hurry 18650.ie ship from Waterford and I found them good. No idea of current prices and not sure if it's the same crowd as the UK site.

Doge wrote:
    If you need them in a hurry 18650.ie ship from Waterford and I found them good. No idea of current prices and not sure if it's the same crowd as the UK site.

If you're not in a rush look at nkon.nl

Sale

Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C.

Boxed and in perfect working condition. Including 2 spare 'wood' panels.

Some scuff marks on edges, this mod has been used daily so it is picking up some colour scuffs.

It's about €140 to purchase new so I'd accept €65 including postage and I'll throw in some juice also.

**PRICE DROP**

€SOLD SOLD SOLD.

Desire Ohm Boy rage squonker.
    Geekvape Baron rda.

All in perfect condition.
    All boxed etc including any extras.

I'll also include a 30ml bottle of juice and a pair of 18650's.

Postage also included.

€45.

**PRICE DROP**

€SOLD SOLD SOLD.

• Advertisement

**SALE**

250mls each.
    70/30 VG/PG.
    3 MG NIC CONTENT.

Holy Trinity is a Crème Brulé flavour.
    Blood of Vikings is a Rhubarb and Custard flavour.

€20 each.

Add €5 each for postage or Parcel Motel.

Advertisement