Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

Aspire Breeze 2. New coil included. E15.

Ill take the breeze Dr Bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

dball wrote:
    Ill take the breeze Dr Bill.

Cheers I'll pm you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

Some bargains I spotted on Cigabuy:

Topside dual in black- 61
    Pico 75w resin with mello 3 - 15
    Horizon falcon King - 13

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

Thanks Bill, Breeze received and accounted for,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

conjon wrote: »

Horizon falcon King - 13

never bought from there before, what are they like for reliability/delivery times?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭acelt67

Horizon falcon King - 13

Is the Pico 75w much cop?

acelt67 wrote:
    Is the Pico 75w much cop?

Perfect for 22mm mtl attys.

Perfect for 22mm mtl attys.

Have been out of the vaping scene for a while now and seriously need to get back in2 it,so I'm not too up on the terminology.
    Am looking to acquire a setup that veers towards serious cloud vaping with minimal maintenance,would you have any recommendations?

acelt67 wrote:
    Have been out of the vaping scene for a while now and seriously need to get back in2 it,so I'm not too up on the terminology. Am looking to acquire a setup that veers towards serious cloud vaping with minimal maintenance,would you have any recommendations?

You have a vast selection to choose from but the Pico wouldn't fit the bill.
    For least maintenance I'd go with a dual battery mod and an rda. Something like the Hellvape Rebirth rda and the Vsticking VK530. Both can be got at Cigabuy.

acelt67 wrote:
    Have been out of the vaping scene for a while now and seriously need to get back in2 it,so I'm not too up on the terminology. Am looking to acquire a setup that veers towards serious cloud vaping with minimal maintenance,would you have any recommendations?

Should have mentioned,low resistance Clapton coils and good quality batteries should cloud it out a bit. Sony vtc5a's are high amp good performing batteries.

• Advertisement

You have a vast selection to choose from but the Pico wouldn't fit the bill.
    For least maintenance I'd go with a dual battery mod and an rda. Something like the Hellvape Rebirth rda and the Vsticking VK530. Both can be got at Cigabuy.

With the hellvape,does it involve building coils,as I'm none too expert at that,what's the best tank to go with for serious clouds,with coils that are ready to go?

acelt67 wrote:
    With the hellvape,does it involve building coils,as I'm none too expert at that,what's the best tank to go with for serious clouds,with coils that are ready to go?

You install your own coils into the Hellvape but you can buy these already wrapped so you just install them and trim to fit.
    As for tanks with stock coils I'm not too well up on the range available but I'm sure others will chip in.

You install your own coils into the Hellvape but you can buy these already wrapped so you just install them and trim to fit.
    As for tanks with stock coils I'm not too well up on the range available but I'm sure others will chip in.

Grand, thanking you for the input,would you have links for the above mentioned?and can anyone else chime in for my required setup?
    Truth be told I'm on the cancer sticks wholesale again,have that auld smokers hack and need to get off the f*ckers,with the right direction?!

never bought from there before, what are they like for reliability/delivery times?

It's coming from China cagey. About 3 weeks odd. You can get courier shipping but then run the risk of customs. I've ordered 20+ times from them, highly recommended. I think they're the cheapest for a lot of things too and do great preorder offers

acelt67 wrote: »
    Grand, thanking you for the input,would you have links for the above mentioned?and can anyone else chime in for my required setup?
    Truth be told I'm on the cancer sticks wholesale again,have that auld smokers hack and need to get off the f*ckers,with the right direction?!

In the tank side try either the falcon King or crown 4. I think the crown 4 is the best kv the two of them.

On the mod side a double 18650 is what you need. Cigabuy in China have a decent selection

In the tank side try either the falcon King or crown 4. I think the crown 4 is the best kv the two of them.

On the mod side a double 18650 is what you need. Cigabuy in China have a decent selection

Thanks for the suggestions, will have a look at cigabuy and see what tickles my fancy

It's coming from China cagey. About 3 weeks odd. You can get courier shipping but then run the risk of customs. I've ordered 20+ times from them, highly recommended. I think they're the cheapest for a lot of things too and do great preorder offers

Just order a Falcon King from their Cigbuy UK dept, so hopefully that won't take as long, but also ordered a couple bits from China. Be interesting to see the delivery time differences. The stuff I bought from their China warehouse were just things I don't actually need atm. The King though, I have pondered on for a while, looking forward to trying that one. Got it for €18 inc shipping.

OHM BOY Rage squonker including Geekvape Baron rda.

All boxed with extras.

Perfect condition.

About 55euro including postage.

Or make me an offer I can't refuse :)

https://imgur.com/E4Bv9q3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

I bought the Crown IV kit and thought the flavour was fairly poor to be honest. Great mod though, stuck a Falcon mini on it and it’s a grand setup.

Anyone looking to offload a Uwell Caliburn? With at least one clean pod. I might order one from abroad, but in case anyone has one going spare that I could get quicker for the right price ...

Also, for those using any kind of pod system, are you using plain juice at higher nic levels or nic salts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Sold For sale Mirage DNA75C Single 18650/20700/21700 Platform. €80 including registered post or €75 collect in Castletroy Limerick . PayPal

Product Includes:

1* One Mirage 75W DNA 75C Box Mod (no cell)
    1* User Manual
    1* 18650 Battery Adapter
    1* Micro USB Cable

https://i.imgur.com/Lwld1oE.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/k15G2p9.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/vfyGSLj.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/Y4z99PU.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/kfNrhdt.jpg

For sale Joyetech eVic Primo SE 80W €25 including registered post or €20 collect in Castletroy Limerick. PayPal

Product Includes:

1 * eVic Primo SE (no cell)
    1 * QC USB cable
    1 * Manual

https://i.imgur.com/lUjSB0D.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/XK4IzXm.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/GH1uNSw.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/SocLB6U.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/Z20V3Eo.jpg

Both are in perfect condition

I work often for 12 hours so sometimes shipping may be delayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Arek wrote: »
    For sale Mirage DNA75C Single 18650/20700/21700 Platform. €80 including registered post or €75 collect in Castletroy Limerick . PayPal

€70 collected ? at a time and place of your choosing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

jonski wrote: »
    €70 collected ? at a time and place of your choosing :)
    Ok
    I have time today or tomorrow almost all day. Tuesday and Wednesday I work from 7:30 to 19:30

Arek wrote: »
    Ok
    I have time today or tomorrow almost all day. Tuesday and Wednesday I work from 7:30 to 19:30

I'll send you a pm .

Deal done , Arek was a pleasure to deal with and item was in excellent condition .

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

jonski wrote:
    €70 collected ? at a time and place of your choosing

Beat me to it!!

247music wrote: »
    Beat me to it!!

A tip off from the doctor .

Anyone looking to offload a Uwell Caliburn? With at least one clean pod. I might order one from abroad, but in case anyone has one going spare that I could get quicker for the right price ...

Also, for those using any kind of pod system, are you using plain juice at higher nic levels or nic salts?

JIC anyone sees this and has one spare, I got sorted, well I just went ahead and ordered one. First POD I've had in 6yrs! As that is basically what i started on - but they are so much better nowadays. Very nice little device, only just breaking it in here but the draw is not as restrictive as I imagined. You can kind of do hybrid inhales, DL/MTL - I find it better just drawing, not using the button - for anyone interested. This will live in my pocket now every time I had out. Stealthier vaping FTW

Some excellent pods on the market atm.

• Advertisement

Some excellent pods on the market atm.

There is a lot of them that's for sure. I'd still prefer a decent mod and tank over the bulkier ones, I don't see as much point to them. But the slim and tidy no fuss ones are useful.

Advertisement