Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

DA365 wrote: »
    Yeah you can take them no problem, I live in Sandyford and work in Cherrywood

I had offered Samba a swap of one of the ry4 for his menthol (before i knew about the PG allergy) so one bottle is his if he wants it, if not - then you can have em both :)

Is there anywhere in Dublin that I can walk into a shop and buy eliquid or is it all online?

There is indeed - listed in the where to buy thread - can't remember what their name is. I'm in bray too so cherrywood would be handy for me. What are you looking for each bottle? I might take 4 of them off you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

You can have 4 x 10ml for a tenner if you'd like

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

DA365 wrote: »
    You can have 4 x 10ml for a tenner if you'd like

12 for these ok? Can pick up any day from tomorrow

1 x 10ml Blueberry PG (18mg)
    1 x 10ml RY4 PG (18mg) - One with a few drops out of it.
    1 x 10ml Pineapple PG (18mg)
    1 x 10ml Red Kola PG (18mg) - 3/4 Full
    1 x 5ml Mixed Fruit PG (18mg) - Few drops out of it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

No probs.

I'm working 12 - 10 today, you're more than welcome to collect anytime during those hours.

I'll PM you my number.,

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Back to what DA365 was saying about his PG allergy, I get a sore throat and scaly rashes on my left arm and stomach - weird that it's specific to those areas! As soon as I stopped vaping with PG eliquid the rashes started to go. Some flavours are worse than others too and that's even with the same amounts of PG in them, the Coffee flavour from DK makes me feel like I have the worst head cold which dissapears within hours of not vaping with it.

I'll be getting rid of some efluids too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Let me know DA365 if you want rid of the RY4.
    No bothers if they are gone.
    It was just so you wouldn't be stuck with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jo Satan

For swop preferably for Vermillion River products

Best Shop - Red Cola 18mg 28ml
    Best Shop - Deluxe 18mg 15ml
    Liberty Flights - Caramel 18mg 28ml
    Liberty Flights - Premier Cola 11mg 25ml

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

If you'd be interested in swapping for the red cola I have

Best Shop - RY4 24mg 28ml

Or if anyone else is I'd be interested in a cola or fruit flavour (pref grape or cherry).

I might have some spare fruit flavours - they're not bad, I just don't get enough of a hit from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jo Satan

stevenmu said
    If you'd be interested in swapping for the red cola I have

Best Shop - RY4 24mg 28ml

Sure pm me your address, I'll post it to you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Folks I have two smok tech mega dual coil starter kits if any one is interested. The kit comes with three mega dual coils, three regular dual coils, two 900mah batteries and the ego carry case, €50. I also have a good few bottles of 50ml pg ry4, €14.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

is that €50 per kit or € 50 euro for the lot( 4 x mega dual coil 6 x std dual coil , 4 batteries 2 carry pouches ) ?? - excluding the ry4 as I mix my own and dont need

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

50 per kit:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Just a quick mention that www.bestecig.ie have reduced their 10ml liquid to €2.99. I'm passing this on because vendors are not allowed to post until they sign up to the boards verified reps. program but in the meantime I want to make people aware of bargains etc. No gain involved for me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

O.k. a second notice of a discount under the same circumstances of the previous post. 15% discount for www.irishvapers.ie if you use the code HOHOHO, spend at least €10 and are not using it with any other codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Box mod for sale including charger, adapter and 4 batteries.
    Have it around two months now and it works absolutely perfect.
    Only selling to get something else and won't need this.
    If your using an eGo T battery and need that extra kick, this is more than ideal.

For all you get had cost me €70 including delivery charges.

I will sell it for €45 Cash Bray/S.Dublin area or PayPal (Add fee on total after delivery choice)
    Extra €3 Standard post
    Extra €7 Registered post

Multi voltage.
    • 3 Regulated voltage settings
    • 3.7v - 4.2v - 5.0v
    • Native 510
    • Runs on 2 x 14500 batteries
    • No voltage dropout under load.
    • Compact size

2 x LC 14500 Protected 3.7v 900mAh TrustFire from here are £3.99
    http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/product.asp?id=23
    The batteries i'm giving have a lot of life left in them so won't be neccessary to buy them for a good while.

Send PM if interested.

*Will throw in a couple unopened DCC's i got from IrishVapers a while back.

IMG_20110814_142109.jpg
    IMG_20110814_140811.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Edit - got sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

Just happened to be shopping in Cork yesterday and was looking for a backup power storage device so I could charge my batteries on the go as I had a few die on me. Was getting worried I would be down to the last few batteries before the New Year was over!

Went to a small Kiosk in the Peter & Paul shopping centre that sells odds and ends for mobiles, cameras etc etc and just spotted that they sold some e-cig related products.

Purchased 2 LCD display 510 batteries and 1 battery with the lights the row of lights that change colour. I think 2 of them 1100 mah and 1 is shorter so possible 900mah. €10 a piece so seems like a great deal.

Used the longer battery yesterday and registered 425 puffs before it started to die.

Also purchased 2 atomizers and tank type that I have never seen before just is case I ran out of cartomizers. At €6 each they weren't cheap but I would have paid anything to get me through the new year.

Quick alert on a discount code that expires on Jan 1 2012. Check the link for e-cigshop.eu that I've added to the vendor list. The code is there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Twain

Hi, I have the following for sale -

Ego T starter kit in box, includes:
    - 2 batteries
    - charger
    - 2 atomizers

Also the following liquids:
    Dekang 30ml 16mg Menthol - 7/8 left
    10ml 11mg Menthol - 3/4 left
    10ml 6mg Tobacco - 1/2 left
    10ml 0mg Menthol - almost full

I bought the kit in November and used it on and off for about 2 weeks. I then went cold turkey, off nicotine completely.

Any offers?

• Advertisement

offer 20 euro for the lot and can collect from Harolds Cross or meet up at your convenience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Twain

Sold, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

For sale or swap 50 menthol intellicig cartridges, cost €48 new
    http://www.intellicig.ie/en/refill-cartridges/50-10-evolution-cartridges.html

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Promo code ny2012 gets you 20% off with TW until Jan 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

I bought 5 eGo T type B cartridges by mistake so if anyone wants them I'll pop em in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Will they fit the cone type ego-t atty?

Actually they don't. Thanks

for sale or swap:

I have spare new and unused:

batteries for ego t or tornado tank, also spare usb/wall chargers if anyone needs them.

Edit: The reason I have spares is because I bought a good few as back up when I had a chance, but now I'm using the SD body for my attomizers, so they are surplus

how much ..for what and where are you?

for sale or swap:

I have spare new and unused:

batteries for ego t or tornado tank, also spare usb/wall chargers if anyone needs them.

Edit: The reason I have spares is because I bought a good few as back up when I had a chance, but now I'm using the SD body for my attomizers, so they are surplus

I've a desire to try out dual coil cartomizer so if someone wants to swap?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

What size batteries for the EGO?

Advertisement