We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

12467236

Comments

  • #2


    I got two 50ml bottles of Pinacolada and cherry from TBS a couple of weeks ago, and they just aren't doing it for me.

    they are both about 80% full, so around 40ml left of each...anyone want em?

    11mg strength.


  • #2


    I've also got some silicon caps for the tanks for the eGo type b tanks.

    If anyone wants to try a couple of em....


  • #2


    Hi Eeloe I'd be interested in the liquid if you still have it, let me know how much etc by pm.


  • #2


    Tom123 wrote: »
    5 DCC XL for €7 is great value.

    Just ordered some of these as TBS is out of DCCs; just hope they're not as shoddy as the clear ones that I've bought before.


  • #2


    Eoin wrote: »
    Just ordered some of these as TBS is out of DCCs; just hope they're not as shoddy as the clear ones that I've bought before.

    These arrived today - next day delivery, so good service in that regard.

    But I think I'll be sticking to the stainless steel DCCs from TBS once they're back in stock. These are too wide, very leaky and feel a bit poorly made. The actual vapour etc is fine, but overall I'm not impressed.

    Edit - just after I posted this, the body came loose from the screw in part :|


  • #2


    I have an ego-w penstyle cartomiser with tip and 2 of the liquid tanks for it. They were both used for a day each. I'll swap them for a bit of e liquid or something if anyone wants to try them. I didn't like them myself but some people seem to like them.


  • #2


    Ego-t kit with pass-through batteries, its only just over 3 weeks old and has had very little use. I'm selling because I bought an Imist kit and I'm now setting my sites on getting a provari or something similar

    Joytech Box
    2 x 1000ma pass-through batteries
    1 x LR tank attomiser type B
    1 x Regular tank atomiser type B
    1 x pouch
    1 x usb charger cable
    1 x wall plug for charger
    1 extra usb cable for pc pass-through charging
    1 x instruction manual

    I'll also throw in 2 x ego-c cone type atomisers with 6 atty heads, they were all used once or twice by me messing around with them, and included also are a selection of type a and b tanks most are used but a couple still in packets.

    I'll take €45 for the lot including postage.


  • #2


    I'm just vaping that cherry I got from you for the last half hour or so and am loving it. I'd definitely say I'll be ordering some more of that in the future. :D
    eeloe wrote: »
    I got two 50ml bottles of Pinacolada and cherry from TBS a couple of weeks ago, and they just aren't doing it for me.

    they are both about 80% full, so around 40ml left of each...anyone want em?

    11mg strength.


  • #2


    E-Juice is a funny thing, the way flavours work, some people can love then, and some can hate em.

    Glad your enjoying it anyway! :-)


  • #2


    Got this yesterday from TBS:
    Product: 50ml eLiquid PG
    Options: Flavor: - Ruyan4# / RY 4 Strength: - 18mg
    Quantity: 1
    Product Code: 50MT6
    Price: 14.50euro

    I dont like it at all, would like to swap it for something you got.
    I took out ca. 1.8ml to fill a Smokymizer CE3.
    Its just a bit too strong/tobacco-ish for me.

    Let me know if your interested.

    cheers

    EDIT: its gone to a boards vaper, thanks guys!


  • #2


    newmark wrote: »
    Ego-t kit with pass-through batteries, its only just over 3 weeks old and has had very little use. I'm selling because I bought an Imist kit and I'm now setting my sites on getting a provari or something similar

    Joytech Box
    2 x 1000ma pass-through batteries
    1 x LR tank attomiser type B
    1 x Regular tank atomiser type B
    1 x pouch
    1 x usb charger cable
    1 x wall plug for charger
    1 extra usb cable for pc pass-through charging
    1 x instruction manual

    I'll also throw in 2 x ego-c cone type atomisers with 6 atty heads, they were all used once or twice by me messing around with them, and included also are a selection of type a and b tanks most are used but a couple still in packets.

    I'll take €45 for the lot including postage.



    The EGO-T kit above is sold but I still have 2 x EGO C atomisers and 6 Atty heads and some tanks to go with them, new rubber caps as well that I will swap for something like e-liquid 18mg or above. The atty heads have been used bar 1 in packet, but only for a day each as I was messing around with this trying different heads when I got it so they should all be grand.


  • #2


    V2 Cigs Traveller Starter Kit:
    V2 Batteries: 2x Included (1x standard auto (blue) & 1x standard manual (black)
    V2 Cartridges: 15x Included medium strength 12mg (Peppermint, Cola, Cherry)
    USB Charger : Included
    UK Wall Adaptor : Included
    User Manual : Included
    Car Charger : Included
    Charging Case : Included
    V2 NoteBook-Cig: Included - plug into USB vape all day

    https://www.v2cig.co.uk/online-ecig-shop/product.asp?prod_urn=4

    All is brand new unused and in its boxes / wrappers.
    Cost me ca 110 euro delivered.
    Quite good vapour, check web, youtube etc.
    Adaptors to 510 are available too, afaik.

    Was intended for the missus but she got a Biansi 510 starter kit while i was waiting for delivery.

    I like ideally to sell it on - make me an offer.
    I can swap it for some juice or carts or along those lines.

    thanks


  • #2


    Offer from EZSmoke.ie

    10% Discount until March 24!

    To Celebrate World Vaping Day on March 22, and also announcing the addition of new products (510 Cartomizer Starter Kits, Boge Cartomizers, and 10 new Dekang eLiquid flavours , EZ Smoke.ie are offering a 10% Discount on ALL products until March 24. Simply enter Coupon Code "vape" at checkout.


  • #2


    mewso wrote: »
    Offer from EZSmoke.ie

    10% Discount until March 24!

    To Celebrate World Vaping Day on March 22, and also announcing the addition of new products (510 Cartomizer Starter Kits, Boge Cartomizers, and 10 new Dekang eLiquid flavours , EZ Smoke.ie are offering a 10% Discount on ALL products until March 24. Simply enter Coupon Code "vape" at checkout.

    I mentioned this in another thread, but just to say that Declan from ezsmoke has been really helpful to deal with so far.


  • #2


    Eoin wrote: »
    I mentioned this in another thread, but just to say that Declan from ezsmoke has been really helpful to deal with so far.

    +1


  • #2


    SOLD!!! I have a brand new chibi tank with 2.0ohm pre-punched boge cartomiser in it. It has never been used and only arrived today from Parkes Vaping . I'm only looking to swap it for 5 x 3.ohm boge stainless steel cartomisers, not looking for anything else just them as I'm hoping to swap today!

    I got a mini-sub tank as well and have decided I don't really need the chibi tank as I also have a DCT and puff tank, but I forgot to order 3.ohm cartomisers and realised I still haven't had a chance to vape at high voltage as I just have 2.ohm cartomisers.


  • #2


    If you don't manage to get a swap for that tank ill take it?


  • #2


    eeloe wrote: »
    If you don't manage to get a swap for that tank ill take it?

    pm sent


  • #2


    World Vaping Day from IrishVapers.ie:-

    The 22d of March is World Vaping Day!!!
    To celebrate this event,
    we are offering a massive 20% discount on all our products.
    Vape well.
    (Promotion will close 22d at midnight. Coupon code "WVD")


  • #2


    hrm
    getting more of the white label juices in the post

    might throw 20 euro towards another 40ml if the other ones are as nice as cullann


  • #2


    Special for boards members from BargainVapour:-

    Like us on Facebook -http://www.facebook.com/BargainVapour and receive 10% off any one order from BargainVapour, just post on our FB wall and mention boards username and we will forward individual discount code


  • #2


    I have a Puff Daddy Tank 6ml and a pre-punched dual coil cartomizer if anyone wants to try out a tank system.
    I thought Mr Plop wanted it but he hasn't replied to a PM, so if anyone wants it let me know.


  • #2


    I have a Puff Daddy Tank 6ml and a pre-punched dual coil cartomizer if anyone wants to try out a tank system.
    I thought Mr Plop wanted it but he hasn't replied to a PM, so if anyone wants it let me know.

    What you want for it?


  • #2


    If you want to do a swap I'm open to that? Maybe you have spare carts, clearo's or a drop of some liquid? I'm easy


  • #2


    I have approx 30ml of Virginia flavour E-liquid (24mg strength) and 9ml of Dunhill (High strength I think that's 24mg as well) for a swap if anyone has any liquid they are looking to swap for. I'm kind of getting fed up of strong tobacco flavours!


  • #2


    I have a Puff Daddy Tank 6ml and a pre-punched dual coil cartomizer if anyone wants to try out a tank system.
    I thought Mr Plop wanted it but he hasn't replied to a PM, so if anyone wants it let me know.

    Sorry mate,

    Haven't seen my PM's -

    I'd still be interested if you have it!


  • #2


    mrplop wrote: »
    Sorry mate,

    Haven't seen my PM's -

    I'd still be interested if you have it!

    Yeah the other guy hasn't taken it so first come first served. Wanna do a swap?


  • #2


    I'd love to - what are you looking for?
    I've got a few X7 micromisers with pretty lights and some smokymisers - interested in those?

    I've also got some homebrew RY-4 (Hangsen) in PG/VG and pure VG - it's quite sweet, maybe the answer to your Tobacco flavour issue...


  • #2


    mrplop wrote: »
    I'd love to - what are you looking for?
    I've got a few X7 micromisers with pretty lights and some smokymisers - interested in those?

    I've also got some homebrew RY-4 (Hangsen) in PG/VG and pure VG - it's quite sweet, maybe the answer to your Tobacco flavour issue...

    PM sent


Society & Culture