Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

War By Deception (Video in Post #3)

• 29-07-2011 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

Seems more plausible than the stupid loose change video.

MOD NOTE: Please be aware that the video in Post 3 is over 3hrs long. As such, it cannot be expected that everyone has watched it all. Please use the points raised by others to discuss the topics if you haven't watched the video yourself. And if making reference to the video itself rather than describing a particular point in full, try to say where in the video you're referring to. These aren't mod rules, it'll just help to facilitate discussion. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Very interesting Docco, tis over 3 hours long tho,raises some rather interesting points, well worth a look

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Very interesting Docco, tis over 3 hours long tho,raises some rather interesting points, well worth a look

Its a three hour documentary mahatma could you perhaps summarise it?

OK, I said it was 3 hours long, but if yer gonna watch this I'd budget at least 4 hours bcause there are a fair few bits that he lobs up which I had to pause on to fully read.

theres a Lot of information presented there, and I have to say that its presented well, A lot of it you may know already but This guy sems to have pieced the whole narative of the 9/11 & War on Iraq Deception into one neat all encompasing bundle

SO if anyone wants to watch it We can discuss the points it raises

OK, I said it was 3 hours long, but if yer gonna watch this I'd budget at least 4 hours bcause there are a fair few bits that he lobs up which I had to pause on to fully read.

theres a Lot of information presented there, and I have to say that its presented well, A lot of it you may know already but This guy sems to have pieced the whole narative of the 9/11 & War on Iraq Deception into one neat all encompasing bundle

SO if anyone wants to watch it We can discuss the points it raises

Well start the discussion seeing as you've watched it.

• Advertisement

Di0genes wrote: »
    could you perhaps summarise it?

Just a quick synopsis about the documentary "War by Deception" for you or those who haven't seen it.

First of all, i think it deserves a thread on it's own. Maybe the Mods might decide to do that. It covers a huge amount of events and goes way beyond the original video that Digme posted and the thread title. I found it after clicking the link on Digmes vid up above there so that's why it was tagged on.

Had no idea who the creator of the doc was before viewing it and didn't know what to expect. After finally getting through the whole thing, (mahatma is right; you need 4 hours. it took me 3 sittings) i was impressed in general as it was highly detailed, well researched and corroborated, and is a world away from some of the crap out there about these issues.

It starts off by detailing the Iran-Contra affair and goes into some of the characters involved in it. Also how some of those same characters were involved in the events surrounding 9/11. The vid doesn't just touch on these issues. It goes into quite some depth.

There's numerous other things covered. The anthrax scare, the build-up and lies surrounding Iraq and the war on terror, how it was linked to 9/11 and vice versa etc etc.

The people and organisations (some of those allegedly) involved, including of course the Bush administration, CIA, PNAC, the military-industrial complex, Mossad etc all come under the spotlight. Media coverage of all this is also examined.

It's quite a tome at 3 hours long, but manages to link it all together very well in my view. Just to say i don't necessarily completely agree or disagree with all of the filmmakers conclusions. There's so much in there. Worth a watch though...

So? anyone else bother to watch this yet?

I'm particularly struck by the way it lays out the NeoCon/PNAC infiltration of a lot of key structures leading up to War, particularly interestin is that Fella with the inteligence office that was accountable to almost no one and had Israeli Generals visiting regularly who didnt have to sign in.

He also mentions the elevators aspect being discused in anoterthread

I liked how he leads of with the IranContra affair and how that was handled, then he explains the connections bewtwen players inthat and Players inthe 9/11 comission

There wasn't much about all this business in the Comission report or NIST.

Or the main print media.

Or TV.

Strange isn't it?

Has anyone watched this yet????

of all the CT videos onSept 11 this is IMO one of the best, the guy presents Facts clearly without any o the hysterics and spooky music.

Basicly All roads lead to Israel, he backs this up with detailed Factual invsetigative journalisim.

I'd like some of the 'skeptics' towatch it and see if they can find fault with his conclusions

also you can check the lad out on youtube, he's called Rhys2sense orsomesuch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,676 ✭✭✭weisses

I am digging through it ..30 mins at the time this way i remember more clearly :D

• Advertisement

of all the CT videos onSept 11 this is IMO one of the best, the guy presents Facts clearly without any o the hysterics and spooky music.

Basicly All roads lead to Israel, he backs this up with detailed Factual invsetigative journalisim.

I'd like some of the 'skeptics' towatch it and see if they can find fault with his conclusions

No. I'm not wasting three hours of life watching yet another documentary that will potentially rehash the same nonsense.

Please Mahatma, if he presents the facts so clearly, it wouldn't hurt for you to explain some of these clear facts, so we can make a judgement call as to whether the documentary presents any new facts, or is just rehashed nonsense.

NO

I dont want this to be another discussion of Mine or any other posters 'interpertation' of the Video, I'd like to discuss the points raised in the Video by the creator of the Video

theres already a synopsis on this thread and some points raised for discussion, but how exactly do you intend to join a discussion about a video which you havent watched and discount as a reashing of the same old conspiracys.

its not a Rehash,its a thorough examination of the issues, it goes into a lot of detail, like the sae people guilty of the Iran Contra coverup are involved inthe 9/11 comission, how Israeli Generals had access to the Ofice o special planning in the Pentagon without any requirements to sign in, it gives a lot of backround information on Dominic Suter and Urban Moving Systems, it lists a lot of details about what happened on sept 11 2001 that have ben expunged from the oficial reports, it gives a lot of detail about the Anthrax atacks and how they originated from US govt sources, it makes concrete links to Israel in the whole conspracy, If you want to know more then I sugest you WATCH THE VIDEO

NO

I dont want this to be another discussion of Mine or any other posters 'interpertation' of the Video, I'd like to discuss the points raised in the Video by the creator of the Video

You said there were clear facts, I'm asking for a list of those facts.
    theres already a synopsis on this thread and some points raised for discussion, but how exactly do you intend to join a discussion about a video which you havent watched and discount as a reashing of the same old conspiracys.

Join a discussion. You're asking people to watch a video, thats not a discussion.
    its not a Rehash,its a thorough examination of the issues, it goes into a lot of detail, like the sae people guilty of the Iran Contra coverup are involved inthe 9/11 comission,

People like?
    how Israeli Generals had access to the Ofice o special planning in the Pentagon without any requirements to sign in,

Does it give a source for that claim?
    it gives a lot of backround information on Dominic Suter and Urban Moving Systems, it lists a lot of details about what happened on sept 11 2001 that have ben expunged from the oficial reports, it gives a lot of detail about the Anthrax atacks and how they originated from US govt sources, it makes concrete links to Israel in the whole conspracy, If you want to know more then I sugest you WATCH THE VIDEO

No. If you're incapable of raising the specific points in the video, I'm really not interested in a discussion with someone incapable of having a debate without audio visual aids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

You said there were clear facts, I'm asking for a list of those facts.

Join a discussion. You're asking people to watch a video, thats not a discussion.

People like?

Does it give a source for that claim?

No. If you're incapable of raising the specific points in the video, I'm really not interested in a discussion with someone incapable of having a debate without audio visual aids.

Are you some kind of moron? :confused:

Did the man not say you would need to watch the video in order to have a valid basis in the discussion....seems straight forward to me. press play and sit back :confused:

Are you some kind of moron? :confused:

Did the man not say you would need to watch the video in order to have a valid basis in the discussion....seems straight forward to me. press play and sit back :confused:

And are you new the forum?

Once a year or so, a new 9/11 documentary appears which is the new OMG proof documentary.

Whether it's loose change, Zeitgeist, Press for Truth, or whichever piece of garbage which jumbles up the same nonsense.

It's a three hour documentary, I've better things to do with my time.

Furthermore how lazy is Mahatma Coat. "Here watch this video" it presents a argument and facts that I can't be bothered or are incapable of articulating".

What if I watch his documentary, and find a documentary, that rebuts his claims, is it alright for me to fire back you tube video, and tell him that he should watch this?

It's a discussion forum, and its discourteous to other users of the forum, to link to a video and say "watch this", and if everyone did it, there wouldn't be much of a debate.

Finally, and this is someone who works in film and video editing, I don't think a youtube video is the best format to present facts.

You say "sit back and watch". I saw no. If it's presenting challenging new information. I'm going to want to pause and verify the claims made in the film independently. Suddenly this video takes fecking hours to watch.

So no, if Mahatma is just going to link to a video and then demand everyone else do the work to start the discussion, I'm going to point out how inheritently flawed that method is, as a way of provoking discussion.

He apparently wants a discussion, he just doesn't want to do any work starting one.

Again, NO

I want to Discuss the video, I want to discuss the points raised in the Video, I dont want another rambling 'Oh this is the same rehash' nonsense dismissal without any progress onthe points raised in the video.

The video does give sources for the Israelis not having to sign in at the Pentagon, it goes into a lot of detail and I couldnt possibly do it justice by takin random snippets and posting them here out of context. Like I Said, I'd like to discuss the content of the video with people who have watched it

If you watch itr and then find a Rebuttal video I'll glady watch that and we can add any points it raises to the discussion.

BTW, if you have so many more important things to do with your day Why are you posting on a discussion forum from 9AM this morning??????

In my case its started raining outside and I dont like chopping timber in the Rain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,433 ✭✭✭✭Penn

From the Forum Charter:

This is not your personal blog. If you're not interested in discussing what it is that you post, then you probably shouldn't be posting it.

Now I can understand where you're coming from MC, but you have to realise that a lot of people just don't have 3 hours to watch the documentary, so for discussion sake, it would be helpful to outline some of the points made. Or even say "Watch from 1:45:30 to 1:55:00 to discuss XXXXX". Or considering that its a 3 hour production which a lot of work must have gone in to, if you could direct us perhaps to the maker's website or somewhere where these points have already been outlined.

Its a tricky one alright

Another solution is to stay out of this specific topic if your not willing to look at movie in its entirety

its a free choice to participate

I agree its a long sit but i watch it in stages

To me some posts are an attempt to derail something from the word go and here we are again not discussing what can be discussed

In my case its started raining outside and I dont like chopping timber in the Rain

Raining here and working the afternoon shift :D

Must ....watch ...video :p

ed2hands wrote: »
    Just a quick synopsis about the documentary "War by Deception" for you or those who haven't seen it.

First of all, i think it deserves a thread on it's own. Maybe the Mods might decide to do that. It covers a huge amount of events and goes way beyond the original video that Digme posted and the thread title. I found it after clicking the link on Digmes vid up above there so that's why it was tagged on.

Had no idea who the creator of the doc was before viewing it and didn't know what to expect. After finally getting through the whole thing, (mahatma is right; you need 4 hours. it took me 3 sittings) i was impressed in general as it was highly detailed, well researched and corroborated, and is a world away from some of the crap out there about these issues.

It starts off by detailing the Iran-Contra affair and goes into some of the characters involved in it. Also how some of those same characters were involved in the events surrounding 9/11. The vid doesn't just touch on these issues. It goes into quite some depth.

There's numerous other things covered. The anthrax scare, the build-up and lies surrounding Iraq and the war on terror, how it was linked to 9/11 and vice versa etc etc.

The people and organisations (some of those allegedly) involved, including of course the Bush administration, CIA, PNAC, the military-industrial complex, Mossad etc all come under the spotlight. Media coverage of all this is also examined.

It's quite a tome at 3 hours long, but manages to link it all together very well in my view. Just to say i don't necessarily completely agree or disagree with all of the filmmakers conclusions. There's so much in there. Worth a watch though...
    So? anyone else bother to watch this yet?

I'm particularly struck by the way it lays out the NeoCon/PNAC infiltration of a lot of key structures leading up to War, particularly interestin is that Fella with the inteligence office that was accountable to almost no one and had Israeli Generals visiting regularly who didnt have to sign in.

He also mentions the elevators aspect being discused in anoterthread

I liked how he leads of with the IranContra affair and how that was handled, then he explains the connections bewtwen players inthat and Players inthe 9/11 comission

NO

its not a Rehash,its a thorough examination of the issues, it goes into a lot of detail, like the sae people guilty of the Iran Contra coverup are involved inthe 9/11 comission, how Israeli Generals had access to the Ofice o special planning in the Pentagon without any requirements to sign in, it gives a lot of backround information on Dominic Suter and Urban Moving Systems, it lists a lot of details about what happened on sept 11 2001 that have ben expunged from the oficial reports, it gives a lot of detail about the Anthrax atacks and how they originated from US govt sources, it makes concrete links to Israel in the whole conspracy, If you want to know more then I sugest you WATCH THE VIDEO

OK Barrington, I have highlighted the Points already raised from the video by both myself and ed2hands. and I highlighted in Blue the name of the name of the guy

I accept that the video is 3 hours long, and as I said meself you should budget at least 4 hours to watching it, but I do think its worth watching and I dont think that a reasonable discussion can be had on the points raised without first watching it, the Author of the video goes into amazing depth on a lot of the topics so it would be rather difficult to discuss them without ving a frame of reference of the video.

However Seeing as some people refuse point blank to engage, then maybe we can start a discussion on the highlighted points

• Advertisement

That's absolutely fair. PM me if you'd like me to split this into a new thread (include a suggested name for the thread. I haven't watched the video)

OH the lads website is

www.rys2sense.com (no H)

and his youtube chanel is under that name too

Thread renamed. Mod note added to the OP but I'll throw it here too:
    MOD NOTE: Please be aware that the video in Post 3 is over 3hrs long. As such, it cannot be expected that everyone has watched it all. Please use the points raised by others to discuss the topics if you haven't watched the video yourself. And if making reference to the video itself rather than describing a particular point in full, try to say where in the video you're referring to. These aren't mod rules, it'll just help to facilitate discussion. Thanks.

About 1 hour in he discusses Robert Weiss The office of Special Planning and the Lies for Iraq

at 35 minutes he discusses the dancing Israelis in some depth and the False Flag attempts to blame Palestinians

1.26 - 1.30ish Israeli Generals going to Douglas Feiths office in the Pentagon without signing in

well, thats rather telling, I have done everything asked to facilitate a discussion on the contents of this video, even going so far as to isolate one 3-4 minute segment for discussion as some people complained about the 3 hour length.

Yet nothing from those vocal in their opposition to watching the whole thing when presented with just one tiny snippet.

Perhaps they have watched it and can find nothing to debunk the facts presented.

well, thats rather telling, I have done everything asked to facilitate a discussion on the contents of this video, even going so far as to isolate one 3-4 minute segment for discussion as some people complained about the 3 hour length.

Yet nothing from those vocal in their opposition to watching the whole thing when presented with just one tiny snippet.

Perhaps they have watched it and can find nothing to debunk the facts presented.

Or we just havent watched it...... I know I haven't....

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Or we just havent watched it...... I know I haven't....

Thanks for sharing! I must try and watch at least some of it. The extremist clowns of the ADL have come out swinging against it, putting it in some good company with the likes Mearshimer and Walt, so it must cut a little too close to the bone.
    http://www.adl.org/main_Extremism/911_conspiracy_theories_report.htm?Multi_page_sections=sHeading_4

Eh?? thats NOT the documentary we're discussing here tho, thats something else that the ADL Lobbed in there to muddy the waters and slander the Author of War by Deception, based on the fact that most people wouldnt check things out for themselves

your response says it all.

Watch War By Deception and then link me to the AntiSemetic content Please

• Advertisement

I'm off to a Family function now, so that should give ou enough time to have watched the docco before I get back ;)

I'm off to a Family function now, so that should give ou enough time to have watched the docco before I get back ;)

your breaking my b**** here man pffff;)

The film has been taken down from youtube now. Feck!

Here is a shorter version

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Border-Rat

I know the editor of this film, Ryan. I've been a member of his forum for a few years. I haven't had time to watch it, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it all anyway. We had a discussion about a month ago about the stark contrast in accounts of the invasion of Iraq (Anglosphere vs international). The Americans say the Iraqi army packed up and went home. Thats not what the rest of the world said. I wonder if he included the airport fiasco in his video, I doubt he got around to it.

I'm going to watch it and post a review here, eventually.

Eh?? thats NOT the documentary we're discussing here tho, thats something else that the ADL Lobbed in there to muddy the waters and slander the Author of War by Deception, based on the fact that most people wouldnt check things out for themselves

your response says it all.

Watch War By Deception and then link me to the AntiSemetic content Please

I don't think I explained myself properly before. The ADL coming out and criticising actually made me want to watch the film even more. It is a compliment to be criticised by the ADL because it means you are doing something right. I was sure that there was no anti-semitism in the documentary because the ADL would have posted the most anti-semitic remarks possible and what they did wasn't anti-semitic at all.

I've just watched the first 30 mins or so of the film up to the dancing Israelis and I must say I am very impressed. Ideally the production could be a little better but it hardly matters, if at all. This Ryan Guy is a breath of fresh air. He has really researched in depth, made interesting connections, sticks to the facts and presents them in an easy to understand fashion. This kind of background information (CIA coups, drug-running & other black ops) is crucial to understanding the possible conspiracy and it's motivations rather than having nonsense arguments

Will definitely watch the rest. Thanks for sharing MC, cos I'd promised myself i'd never watch another 9-11 film again.

I challenge anyone to watch the segment on the dancing Israelis, the fleeing dominik Suter, the 9-11 mural van and the explosive laden vans and not be highly suspicious.

Border-Rat wrote: »
    I'm going to watch it and post a review here, eventually.
    Look forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

got to see the full version earlier today was familiar with most of it but its really well put together
    And the few hours passed nicely

Thanks for the link MC

Advertisement