Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS massive price drop, 20 free games for early adopters

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

nah, its fair for those who bought 3ds before cut to get games for free, but i dont mind paying for those games, problem is we dont even get option to buy them... :(

They arent the completed versions, betas which don't include save states, full manuals, etc.

Nintendo probaly didn't want to release the uncompleted versions and charge for them. When they're finished they'll have no problems taking your cash though :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

They arent the completed versions, betas which don't include save states, full manuals, etc.

Nintendo probaly didn't want to release the uncompleted versions and charge for them. When they're finished they'll have no problems taking your cash though :P

No. When they are released as downloadable games for everyone else early adopters can download the updated versions, which will have multiplayer etc, for free. You can save the games. Try dying on Zelda and you'll have an option to save like the original nes cart.

Wonder when we'll get the GBA games? I'm disappointed they didn't include Punch Out but I have a feeling they're going to remake it in 3-D.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I've been reading a bit about the problems Nintendo have been having with converting classic titles to 3D. One big problem seems to be with games which feature depth and 3D gameplay like Tennis which they just couldn't convert. I'd say Punchout would fall into that category too :(

So far all the games which have been converted are on a 2D plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

Azure_sky wrote: »
    No. When they are released as downloadable games for everyone else early adopters can download the updated versions, which will have multiplayer etc, for free. You can save the games. Try dying on Zelda and you'll have an option to save like the original nes cart.

Wonder when we'll get the GBA games? I'm disappointed they didn't include Punch Out but I have a feeling they're going to remake it in 3-D.

I know that, save states = being able to save the game and restore from that point.
    It does offer a save state when you quit and go back to it...but that's more of a suspend type feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Azure_sky wrote: »
    I'm disappointed they didn't include Punch Out but I have a feeling they're going to remake it in 3-D.

I'd say they'll release it in 2D at some stage and charge for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I'm hoping for an e-shop Punch Out augmented reality game that lets you take photos of people in traffic or on the dart or in work and then beat them black and blue...

Advertisement