Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urban Sea's New Betting Log

Options
  • 27-07-2011 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

Hello again.
    I've had a few logs now and the last one was going well until I backed about a thousand consecutive losers.
    Taken a break and have been picking out a few winners of late so I'll see if that run can continue.

First bet.

Hoopy 4.10 Galway 20/1
    Won this race last year off a three pound higher mark. I've been following the horse since and it has absolutely no form to itself,but has come down in the weights and it has hardly been given a hard time in any races since if you catch my drift. It has a win in it soon I think and I think it could well have been targeted at this race. Sam Twiston Davies takes off a valuable three pounds in the competitive race.

Stake:15 each way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭getonmyhorse

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Hello again.
    I've had a few logs now and the last one was going well until I backed about a thousand consecutive losers.
    Taken a break and have been picking out a few winners of late so I'll see if that run can continue.

First bet.

Hoopy 4.10 Galway 20/1
    Won this race last year off a three pound higher mark. I've been following the horse since and it has absolutely no form to itself,but has come down in the weights and it has hardly been given a hard time in any races since if you catch my drift. It has a win in it soon I think and I think it could well have been targeted at this race. Sam Twiston Davies takes off a valuable three pounds in the competitive race.

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Does he not have a claim anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭getonmyhorse

He does but paddy brennan is riding hoopy

Hmmm Betfair have Sam listed. Thanks.

Didn't come anywhere.
    I'll be on again,it looked at least as if he was trying there.

• Advertisement

Didn't come anywhere.
    I'll be on again,it looked at least as if he was trying there.

I knew I recognised Sam. It was him riding the horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

Good luck with this mate, enjoy your logs thoroughly.

Thanks kiely.

Best of luck, I like your logic with today's pick, CD winner, down in the weights etc :) Them types win often enough to make watching out for them worthwhile.

• Advertisement

Thanks James.
    No good today but isn't the end of the world.

Meeznah 3.45 Goodwood 9/1
    High class filly but just has one maiden win to her name but was second behind Snow Fairy in last year's Oaks. Has no problem with today's trip and was second behind today's favourite last time out. She's the one to beat but has stamina to prove and too short to dive in on,mine could go well to run into a place.

Stake:20 each way

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Well done ye smelly bastard :P

Thanks girly boy.
    Did it well.

Thanks girly boy.
    Did it well.

I know your a smelly bastard - what do you think you know about me? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Well done US, what a winner that was ;)

Nulty wrote: »

I know your a smelly bastard - what do you think you know about me? :D
    Raging x thought you were x
    Derek! wrote: »
    Well done US, what a winner that was ;)

Thanks Derek ;)

Profit:235

Royal Blush 4.20 Goodwood 16/1

Had four subsequent winners in behind her when second at Newmarket over five furlongs on her debut before landing the odds cosily enough next time out when upped to six furlongs at headquarters. Upped to seven furlongs here and is totally unexposed and has a promising 3 pound claimer aboard and comes in carrying just 8-1 off a mark of 74 which doesn't seem too severe. Seems a nice price for an each way bet.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Well done earlier you beautiful soul.

Thank you handsome.

• Advertisement

Raging x thought you were x

Is gay a censored word? Or did you think I was a hermaphrodite? Either way - Girly boy....hahaha

Ye smelly bastard

Haha na I dunno what I meant

LOL WUT?! I'M PSYCHOTIC

Rimth 4.50 Goodwood 14/1
    Smart filly who won first time out as a juveneile in a five furlong maiden before holding her own in group class,including when second in the Cheveley Park last back end. Showed good form thus far this year including when winning the Fred Darling on her come back before being given too much to do in the French Guineas. Comes here off a break and step back to 7 furlongs in her favour. Could go well.

Stake:25 each way

:pac: :D;)

I jest. You're gonna get a lot more views on this thread with that sort of drama.

I'm not looking for views I'm looking for winners...or naked women.

Or naked Pyro xoxoxox

You country lads have you're own way about things.

Did any of you end up going to Galway or planning to?

I'm not a country folk.

Went up on Monday. Backed Fosters Cross made a nice few quid off him :D
    You head no?

Al Muheer 8.15 Musselburgh 13/2

I'm standing by this horse and it's bound to win any run now. Has plummeted down in the weights from being 106 at one stage and is running from a mark of 74 today. Was somehow put up three pounds from this mark the time before last when finishing a close up fifth in a Wolverhampton handicap before running a credible 12th in a big handicap at Ascot last time out off a mark of 77 yet was three pounds out of the weights,beaten only over 5 lengths.I'm sure he has a win in him soon and I'd kick myself if I missed it.

Stake:40 euro

No joy so far.
    Rimth is beaten a head for a place at 18/1 bulling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

Al Muheer 8.15 Musselburgh 13/2

I'm standing by this horse and it's bound to win any run now. Has plummeted down in the weights from being 106 at one stage and is running from a mark of 74 today. Was somehow put up three pounds from this mark the time before last when finishing a close up fifth in a Wolverhampton handicap before running a credible 12th in a big handicap at Ascot last time out off a mark of 77 yet was three pounds out of the weights,beaten only over 5 lengths.I'm sure he has a win in him soon and I'd kick myself if I missed it.

Stake:40 euro

Well done again and thanks :D

Advertisement