Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom 3 Revisited

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

I did something mad like play it from 11pm the night I got it till 9am that morning. It's very under appreciated, especially compared to half life 2 which was one of the biggest disappointments ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I did something mad like play it from 11pm the night I got it till 9am that morning. It's very under appreciated, especially compared to half life 2 which was one of the biggest disappointments ever.

to you, and about 3 other people worldwide probably.

to you, and about 3 other people worldwide probably.

It was a huge let down after the first game, which I love. There's a lot of people who think the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I really enjoyed Doom 3 when it was released. It had a major creepy factor with all the recordings, notes, and all the blood soaked corridors with symbols all over the place. Very decent shooter. Might fire it up and install some of those add ons/mods and see what it's like these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Randomer.

Anyone played the coop mod? Might take a gander at replaying this game coop if that coop mod is any good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Randomer. wrote: »
    Anyone played the coop mod? Might take a gander at replaying this game coop if that coop mod is any good.

link to said mod ?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Randomer.

man all I've seen is that youtube vid, have yet to try and get it going. Was wondering if anyone else had.

Yeah the PDA's really added a lot to the game. Definitely missing out if you don't read them all.

The xbox version of the game had co-op built in if I remember correctly, and it was pretty cool. Though, some of the levels were missing on the xbox version I think.

Has anyone played Resurrection of evil? Any good?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,869 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you liked Doom 3 it's worth playing. It borrows a lot from Half-Life 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

http://dudelol.com/oldimgs/high-resolution-doom-cover-art.jpg

Am i the only one who thought doom guy was holding 2 guns ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I remember I got Doom 3 when it came out and playing in the dark.

*shudders*

You got used to the BOO! moments eventually though but it was a tough-nut game to complete.

Still, I always found AVP2 to be scarier on the marine campaign.

Advertisement