Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Quick Reviews - Liquid

1969798100102

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭ TinCool


    Got some indulge Cherry Tart 3mg 70/30 VG/PG. Vaping it in a dead rabbit SQ. It's very nice. I'm no good at describing this stuff, but it's pretty much spot on of the cherry side of a double dip.

    0000599_swizzels-matlow-double-dip-original-19g_550.jpeg


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭ Neil_Sedaka


    damon5 wrote: »
    Could someone post a link to e liquid calculater,was googling it earlier but i was only getting recipes,cheers.

    The best I have found.

    Steam Engine

    Covers almost everything to do with vaping.

    Enjoy!


  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭ damon5


    The best I have found.

    Steam Engine

    Covers almost everything to do with vaping.

    Enjoy!

    Thanks for that will give will give it a read :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭ youdipstick




  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭ Shinobollo



    Certainly looks worth a try


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭ TinCool


    Anyone know of a decent Applie Pie eliquid that tastes like a McDonalds Apple Pie?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭ youdipstick


    I just bought 8 bottles for €47.96 & free shipping all weekend...

    https://vapewild.eu/short-fills/


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭ Doge


    Just bought Kingship Menthol 12mg from my local shop, i know not exactly a premium e liquid, but I feel quite sick after vaping it.

    My head gets really hot after it and generally dont feel good in my stomach.

    Its definitely the vape as it only happens after I vape it.

    I bought the 6mg recently also and felt fine but they had nothing lower than 12mg left.

    Anyone else feel sickly after vaping the brand?


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭ Guffy


    Can anyone suggest a premium banana flavoured e liquid?

    I've tried Sandman's banana ice and a banana blackberry flavour also and like them both. Wasn't gone on the ecigs banana milkshake one at all but looking for another to try.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭ flas


    Guffy wrote: »
    Can anyone suggest a premium banana flavoured e liquid?

    I've tried Sandman's banana ice and a banana blackberry flavour also and like them both. Wasn't gone on the ecigs banana milkshake one at all but looking for another to try.

    It might not be purely banana but cuttwood boss reserve has a lovely backdrop of banana running through it, will cereal in it as well... Very very nice i find


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭ youdipstick


    Doge wrote: »
    Just bought Kingship Menthol 12mg from my local shop, i know not exactly a premium e liquid, but I feel quite sick after vaping it.

    My head gets really hot after it and generally dont feel good in my stomach.

    Its definitely the vape as it only happens after I vape it.

    I bought the 6mg recently also and felt fine but they had nothing lower than 12mg left.

    Anyone else feel sickly after vaping the brand?

    If you are direct lung'n 12mg,I can understand the effects in your head,I've never had a bad stomach when vaping but our bodies are all different.
    I don't know what to say except bin it...


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭ Doge


    If you are direct lung'n 12mg,I can understand the effects in your head,I've never had a bad stomach when vaping but our bodies are all different.
    I don't know what to say except bin it...
    Using direct to lung alright. Funnily enough I've been vaping it again since and I think I've become accustomed to it!

    It's probably my first time vaping over 6mg regularly.


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭ J Mysterio


    Wow, this thread died. Was almost 6 months before the last few posts!

    Was just going to pop in to see what was the rage at the moment. I need to change up my vaping and find something new. Been vaping that 'Bright Tobacco' for quite some time now!


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭ youdipstick


    Doge wrote: »
    Using direct to lung alright. Funnily enough I've been vaping it again since and I think I've become accustomed to it!

    It's probably my first time vaping over 6mg regularly.

    Direct lung'n 12mg can be a head spinner if not use to it,that probably caused the belly ache.
    I find some 12mg juices is impossible to DL,just a too harsh of vape but as you say,you can get use to it once you pass the pain barrier:D:D


  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭ Bitches Be Trypsin


    Anyone recommend a budget friendly CBD vape? Preferably with a high concentration :)


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭ Autochange


    Anyone recommend a budget friendly CBD vape? Preferably with a high concentration :)

    Buy a spray bottle. Don't bother with a vape.
    Lovecbd.org have excellent quality products


  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭ damon5


    I have some PG,VG and concentrate mix thats been lying up over a month now and going to add the nic tomorrow, wondering after i give it a good mixing can i vape it straight away or does it need to be steeped,cheers..


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭ youdipstick


    damon5 wrote: »
    I have some PG,VG and concentrate mix thats been lying up over a month now and going to add the nic tomorrow, wondering after i give it a good mixing can i vape it straight away or does it need to be steeped,cheers..

    Depends what concentrate you have,fruit,tobacco & menthol can be vaped straight away,custards,cream & bakery needs to steep a minimum of 3 days.All are approx....


  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭ damon5


    Sorry should have explained myself better,the juice i have was bought ready mixed a good while back so its had a good steep and contains no nicotene,am going to add 16.6ml of 72 nic to the 50ml juice today to bring it to 18 mg nic.So once i have the 72 nic mixed in can i vape it straight away :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭ TinCool


    damon5 wrote: »
    Sorry should have explained myself better,the juice i have was bought ready mixed a good while back so its had a good steep and contains no nicotene,am going to add 16.6ml of 72 nic to the 50ml juice today to bring it to 18 mg nic.So once i have the 72 nic mixed in can i vape it straight away :)


    If it's premixed 0mg nic juice and you've added the nic to it to bring it to your required strength, then give it a good shake and you'll be good to go.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭ damon5


    cheers,happy days :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭ Smacs89


    Can anyone recommend a brand similar to Mount Baker Vapor?
    I had been getting Extreme Ice as my all day vape from cloudhousevapor for the last couple of years, but haven't been able to find something similar since they shut down :(


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭ monkeynuz


    Just want to say I’ve just started a bottle of Manabush firewater no4 and it’s absolutely delicious the cigar flavour combined with the sweetness is perfect.


  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ Sinbad311


    monkeynuz wrote: »
    Just want to say I’ve just started a bottle of Manabush firewater no4 and it’s absolutely delicious the cigar flavour combined with the sweetness is perfect.

    Just googled it there, sounds nice. Couldn't find an Irish stockist, where did you order from?


  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭ Shinobollo


    Burst Bacco Custard - piss.

    Burst Bacco Bold - absolute piss.

    Smell awful. Taste worse. Brought me back to the very early days of Chinese e-liquids.
    Nostalgic trip down memory lane it was not !
    Serves Me right for buying on spec. without looking for reviews first.

    Maybe i should have just told ye what I think of them ðŸ˜

    Oh how I miss my HOL Puros and Minotaur.
    But they've gone far too expensive to buy at the rate I go through them. I understand why they cost more than a lot of other liquids, but its a shame they're not a bit cheaper.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭ TinCool


    Shinobollo wrote: »
    Burst Bacco Custard - piss.

    Burst Bacco Bold - absolute piss.

    Smell awful. Taste worse. Brought me back to the very early days of Chinese e-liquids.
    Nostalgic trip down memory lane it was not !
    Serves Me right for buying on spec. without looking for reviews first.

    Maybe i should have just told ye what I think of them ðŸ˜

    Oh how I miss my HOL Puros and Minotaur.
    But they've gone far too expensive to buy at the rate I go through them. I understand why they cost more than a lot of other liquids, but its a shame they're not a bit cheaper.

    If you like your NETs, try drakes.co.uk. Seriously good stuff, particularly their burley, at least for me.


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭ Guffy


    Have been vaping Mr chilly blackurrant lozenger for a while. It's delicious. Don't like the cherry or lemon one.

    Can any suggest another lozenger or iced flavour as this is hit and miss in the e cig store on whether or not they have stock.


  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭ Shinobollo


    TinCool wrote: »
    If you like your NETs, try drakes.co.uk. Seriously good stuff, particularly their burley, at least for me.

    Thanks a mill. Will check them out


  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭ finno


    Doge wrote: »
    The have code BLACK50 for 50% off all full price eliquids also.

    Although this one isn't eligible for discount code it's a bargain.

    5 X 100mls of Liquid Junkie Remix plus 10 nic shots to bring it upto 3mls of nicotine for only £24.99.

    https://www.ecigone.co.uk/liquid-junkie-remix-100ml-e-liquid-bundle-deal?search=Deal


    Hopefully they'ree nice as I ordered the bundle along with a 50ml lime slushie also.

    There's also a deal going on the site, by 4 eliquids and get the cheapest free.

    Thanks a lot of the heads up Dr. bill. I'll have juice for days

    What do you think of the Liquid junkie remix?
    I ordered it last night so interested to see if its any good.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭ Doge


    finno wrote: »
    What do you think of the Liquid junkie remix?
    I ordered it last night so interested to see if its any good.

    They only arrived today from parcel wizard so didn't get to vape them yet but they "smell nice" at least! :pac:

    The nicshot bottles aren't the best quality because the package came wet and it turned out the top of 2 bottles came completely broken off and DPD put a plastic bag around the package. I think they have a no liquids policy so im lucky they were sound enough to leave them through.

    Also the removable cap / spout of the other NIC shot bottles are extremely lose and can pop off so be careful when squeezing the shot in.

    I'm thinking of going from 3mg down to 0mg so I might not even bother with the hassle of using these crappy NIC shots so it's not a problem for me.

    I'll try and update you tomorrow when I have actually vaped them.


Advertisement