Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orwell/IRC/Lucan/Tiernans/UCD League - 25M TT

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

An idea, for anyone who's interested in organising it, is maybe starting an off-season TT league, say 3 or 4 events, run on weekend mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

off season for racing is in season for drinking

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,378 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

el tonto wrote: »
    An idea, for anyone who's interested in organising it, is maybe starting an off-season TT league, say 3 or 4 events, run on weekend mornings.
    Not a fan myself, but the hill climbs last year proved very popular. Maybe up Howth and one of the Southside hills, together with 2 or 3 10 milers (I suspect 25 miles would probably be a bit too much for the off-season, particularly if kenmc is still suffering from a hangover:))

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Beasty wrote: »
    N Maybe up Howth and one of the Southside hills,
    I did the "hill climb" in Howth last year. It's not a hill climb if the average speed is 30kph

Taylor's to 3 Rock is the real hill climb ;)

Advertisement