Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pan Am [ABC - SPOILERS]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

they seem to be airing an episode out of order, confused think wait for next weeks see if it makes sense then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

they seem to be airing an episode out of order,
    What station are you watching it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Last night's episode was aired out of order. As a result, it was extremely confusing. Not even one or two eps out of order, this thing should have been aired months ago.
    I was wondering why they would do this but as the episode progressed I guessed it had to be that the producers saw the final product and realised it was terrible. Then, decided not to air it as a means of quality control.

It was laughably bad in places where you really shouldn't have been laughing with one or two absolutely insane moments. I've never yelled "what the FCUK?!" while watching Pan Am before; last night it happened twice. If you do watch it, enjoy the creepiest child actor in existence. *shudder*

Hilariously, I went on to Pan Am's official Twitter to get their take on it and they were banging on about their "new" episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

It was a very confusing episode, was really meant to be the seventh episode according to Wikipedia. I can not understand why they decided to show it now, it really did nothing for the show. I have to agree the child was pretty creepy, how did he get into her bedroom. It was a complete waste of an episode, I was looking forward to the aftermath of the JFK assassination but I have to wait till next week for that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

They fecked up the production order!....you need to watch 1x14 first then 1x13.....meh, final ever episode 2nite, no hope of renewal. RIP.

• Advertisement

They fecked up the production order!....you need to watch 1x14 first then 1x13.....meh, final ever episode 2nite, no hope of renewal. RIP.

What station are you guys watching it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

i'm watching it on bbc2 and I must say I love it, love the story love the music love the acting truly superb hope it gets renewed

Final ever episode of Pan Am is out now....goodbye old timers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

has it been renewed for a 2nd season??? LOVE Pan Am!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The only characters I found interesting were Kate, Colette and Ted

They could do a spin off show with Kate as a spy :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

No-one has categorically said that PA is cancelled (as far as I know) but it isn't looking good. If that was the final episode, I feel kind of let down. It was enjoyable. Kate is my favourite character so I liked seeing her kicking ass and a possible romance between her and...whatever his name is. Henry?

The Maggie thing: I saw it coming so I guess it was satisfying to see it played out.

Laura and Ted: they left it too open. Probably because they're hoping for another series but if that's the final episode it's just kind of depressing.

Colette and Dean: I like Colette but just found it very hard to care about her and Dean any more.

There was nothing particularly wrong with it but after investing so much time in it there was little by way of a pay-off.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    No-one has categorically said that PA is cancelled (as far as I know) but it isn't looking good. If that was the final episode, I feel kind of let down. It was enjoyable. Kate is my favourite character so I liked seeing her kicking ass and a possible romance between her and...whatever his name is. Henry?

The Maggie thing: I saw it coming so I guess it was satisfying to see it played out.

Laura and Ted: they left it too open. Probably because they're hoping for another series but if that's the final episode it's just kind of depressing.

Colette and Dean: I like Colette but just found it very hard to care about her and Dean any more.

There was nothing particularly wrong with it but after investing so much time in it there was little by way of a pay-off.

Some of the cast have signed up to other pilots, I think it is safe to say Pan Am is a goner

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

Pretty poor ending overall. I know they were left in a sort of limbo but it was still more of an 'end of season 1' sort of show rather than a 'goodbye'. At the very least if they had done something like a 'what happened them' piece at the end, like show a picture of Maggie with text like 'Maggie left Pan Am in 75 and operated for several years as a top international smuggler'. You know what I'm saying, at least it'd have ended up with some closure. Now I just feel like the whole series wasted my time.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Some of the cast have signed up to other pilots

No pun intended?

squonk wrote: »
    Pretty poor ending overall. I know they were left in a sort of limbo but it was still more of an 'end of season 1' sort of show rather than a 'goodbye'. At the very least if they had done something like a 'what happened them' piece at the end, like show a picture of Maggie with text like 'Maggie left Pan Am in 75 and operated for several years as a top international smuggler'. You know what I'm saying, at least it'd have ended up with some closure. Now I just feel like the whole series wasted my time.

I don't feel like that, it had likable characters and was a fun watch, great nostalgia piece of fluff. :)

Karine Vanasse and Mike Vogel have been cast in pilots.....this nails more into the shows coffin :(

Deadline are reporting now it may get second life on Amazon?

http://m.deadline.com/2012/05/will-pan-am-take-flight-with-amazon/

• Advertisement

Advertisement