Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

perpignan 29 toulouse 21

5 tries to 2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

mystic86 wrote: »
    Munster 34 - Scarlets 7

5 tries to 1
    It was a good game, lag absolutely killed it for me.

so is anybody else committed to this or will I just scrap the whole idea?

nobody is playing their games except those involving me and some people I played won't come back and confirm the score
    No keep going, I should be on for a good few games tomorrow evening
    Apologies mystic I had to drop off to play tag rugby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

so is anybody else committed to this or will I just scrap the whole idea?

nobody is playing their games except those involving me and some people I played won't come back and confirm the score

Ya may count me out chief, works been piled on this week, lot less time than I'd thought I'd have. Sorry, at least I didn't have teams anyone wanted!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

perpignan 29 toulouse 21

5 tries to 2

confirmed. Good game but lag is a balls, missing 3 kicks infront of the posts:eek:

• Advertisement

gooch2k9 wrote: »
    Ya may count me out chief, works been piled on this week, lot less time than I'd thought I'd have. Sorry, at least I didn't have teams anyone wanted!

thats a pity

here is the latest updated list of players..

see post number 230 for rules/settings

i have played all my rabodirect games and only have 2 games left to play in the top 14 - against risteard and mc love... ready when ye are guys

i have played all my rabodirect games and only have 2 games left to play in the top 14 - against risteard and mc love... ready when ye are guys
    Tomorrow afternoon/evening

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

I should be on tomorrow afternoon too for anyone wanting to play a Top 14 match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Maybe you could get people how are playing to double up on teams?

• Advertisement

marvsins wrote: »
    I should be on tomorrow afternoon too for anyone wanting to play a Top 14 match

warning, this guy is good....

i will get my revenge tho! :mad:

Just had a great game against mystic, he was ahead by two tries heading into break, but I came back to win, absolutely had me beat, dont have a clue how I got back into it. What was final score? 31 19?

Biarritz 31 toulouse 19

4 tries to 3

that was an annoying game for me.

god i hate being on the other side of a purely offloading style of game.

we only have a miserable 5 games to play each in the top 14 one... thinking maybe we should change this one to play each other twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Mystic, My controller is acting up. Hence why the game is being ****ed up after a couple of minutes, not working properly tried to use another one but it won't let me. It's not a rage quit or me acting the bollox.

This refers to the pause and not the actual losing, was working fine then. :)

Risteard wrote: »
    Mystic, My controller is acting up. Hence why the game is being ****ed up after a couple of minutes, not working properly tried to use another one but it won't let me. It's not a rage quit or me acting the bollox.

This refers to the pause and not the actual losing, was working fine then. :)

why u talking past tense?

the game is still on... u havent been controlling it since half time though

why u talking past tense?

the game is still on... u havent been controlling it since half time though

My screen was paused at controls or something while I was trying to set up the other controller. Eventually got it working for that last couple of minutes.

Anyway, 43 0 and 6 tries to Toulouse.

My screen was paused at controls or something while I was trying to set up the other controller. Eventually got it working for that last couple of minutes.

Anyway, 43 0 and 6 tries to Toulouse.

that one doesnt count, the one we are playing now does

that one doesnt count, the one we are playing now does

No it's grand. You were hockeying me at that point. It's not like I was going to come back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Lads in this game have they got real teams, players etc ?

• Advertisement

Toulouse 28 - aviron bayonnais 7

4 tries to 1

Toulouse 28 - aviron bayonnais 7

4 tries to 1

Confirmed, and sorry again for that first game.

Confirmed, and sorry again for that first game.

cheers, no worries

I am online now if anyone is about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Richie01

Any1 up for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I haven't played a decent Rugby game since Rugby Challenge 2006 on the PS2 five years ago. Even THAT wasn't exactly perfect with it's dodgy AI and the fact that it crashed all the time during career mode. Would this one be worth buying?

I haven't played a decent Rugby game since Rugby Challenge 2006 on the PS2 five years ago. Even THAT wasn't exactly perfect with it's dodgy AI and the fact that it crashed all the time during career mode. Would this one be worth buying?

It is worth buying! I bought another game with it and havent even taken the plastic off, I bet if I go back to Gamestop they will give me pittance for it!

Mystic,

Maybe it would be better if there wasnt a time limit for people to play the league games? or give people certain times to play their games/matches and if they forfeit or cant make it, its up to them to rearrange the game with whoever they are playing against.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

i stopped playing as was hard get games orgnaised and connaught just that poor cant win any scrums or like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Richie01

I'm withdrawing from this. After a few proper games of it I've come to the conclusion it's aload of crap. I traded it in

• Advertisement

Really? Its grand to play online. And its pretty much better than the other RWC game. I havent played anyone offline but i assume its two player

EDIT: I am up for a game if anyone is about.

Advertisement