Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2012

Options
1464748495052»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

A little behind the times. Just picked up FM 2012 for the Laptop. Getting addicted to it already. Only a level 3 manager at the moment. Any tips on strategy and improving my manager quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

Nope, definitely not. Not a stupid question either, I made fully sure that they weren't just ruled out before I typed out my post. I have a screenshot that I'll upload once I blank out my name on it in Paint.

Edit: 4-1_zps79e8c8e1.png

You can see there that the blue bar shows that 6 goals were scored, and the weird thing is that 2 of those didn't change the scoreline. My "4th" goal according to the game was actually scored from a penalty, which would have taken place moments after the second yellow card shown there was awarded, as the defender who gave away the penalty was also booked. That happened in the 79th minute. When I click on that yellow card in the game to watch the moments surrounding the incident, there is no penalty at all, and no sign of a yellow card being awarded to anybody. However, on the Match Overview screen, it tells me that there was indeed a penalty scored by one of my players at that time.

Happened to me as well, the score that it actually finished (i.e. what actually went in) is the score that is reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 The Semiotec

Does FM14 support Intel(r)mobile chipset 4??

Advertisement