Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who will win the 2011 MITB ladder matches?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I have a thought running around in my head that Sheamus will win this and cash it in on Christian after he beats Orton. This will only feed Christians "screwed out of the title" rants further and could lead him to a mental breakdown in the ring (quality viewing :D)

thats exactly what i see happening if Sheamus wins! (and i really hope that is what happens!!)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

thats exactly what i see happening if Sheamus wins! (and i really hope that is what happens!!)

Id agree but I do think it would be quite likely that if Punk wins Vince will make the Raw MITB winner cash it in after to try and stop him leaving with the belt and seriously doubt that both MITB winners would cash it in the night they win it. This is acytually another reason I could see Barett winning the SD one as I can imagine him cutting promos for weeks and even months about how and when he will cash it in if he wins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I said Miz and Rhodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

gotta be sheamus and del rio!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Too many people think Del Rio and Sheamus are going to win so I doubt both will win.

• Advertisement
Advertisement