Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2011 The year of the 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Uncharted, Modern Warfare, possibly Battlefield, Assassins Creed and Gears for me, byebye money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

You can pre order Diablo 3...which may of given me false hope.

BF3 for the PC, gears 3 just for the SP, then trade in and get MW3 for the SP. Then also trade in. I could lie to myself and say i'm going to avoid MW3 but i'll still get it anyway for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭KilOit

Only have eyes for bf3 on that list, everything else I couldn't give a crap about

• Registered Users Posts: 33,320 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Assassin's Creed 2 (Part 3) is the top one for me. But I'll also get Gears 3, Uncharted 3, MW3 and BF3. If I had to drop one of those though, it'd probably be MW3.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,320 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Also, it's unfair to call AC:Revelations an expansion pack. Would you call GTA:San Andreas an expansion pack of GTA:III? AC:Brotherhood introduced not only quite a few new features and gameplay changes, but also an entire (and very good) multiplayer mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'll be getting Gears 3, Uncharted 3 for sure.MW3 not a chance,i'll wait & see with Battlefield 3. I'm hoping Gary Busey is in Saints 3. As for another 3 after E3 i'm really worried for Mass Effect 3 next year that turrett section with the Reaper Base stunk of a Gears wanabee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

Street fighter 3:Online. FPS games...yawn. COD virtually plays itself. Gears has the most depressing visuals I've ever seen and is cumbersome and the Sims is for casual gamers. 2-D graphics + developed in Japan = win. :pac:

street_fighter_iii_3rd_strike_online_edition_frontcover_large_ufFmWNSd4Kq18qY.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Jesus christ my wallet be thin by the end of the year :pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement