Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student accommodation In Dun Laoghaire Sept 2011

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 moonsheep

There's a possibility that I'm getting a room in a house tomorrow... it's a shared room and I'm looking for another girl to share with.. it's 72e each. The room is quite big.. it has it's own private bathroom, a kitchenette and a living room which are shared with the two other students in the house. The land-lady lives upstairs. It has a front garden, a dog, cat, chickens and an out of tune piano.. (suits me down to the ground personally haha)

Message me if you're interested.. looking for someone open-minded and at least relatively friendly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3 moonsheep

Sorry people >.< room taken!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Nippleh

Ah, I'm still looking too! The woes of finding enough people and a cheap enough house! Let's round em up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 DuckyBoB

Hi guys Ill be looking for somewhere to live near enough iadt come septemberish. Shared would be good and something that wouldnt cost a bomb either. Give me a shout if you think you have something for me. Im a male by the way and will be studying in Iadt hopefully, I have the points already just waiting for the invitation to come in if you get me, so if you have somewhere let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dylanoc

Hello i am looking for accommodation around the Dun Laoghaire hoping to share with other students in their early 20/early 20's. If you have any information i would really appreciate it thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement