Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

State spending €3million on communion rituals

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

We blame the Mods! we blame the Mods! We blame we blame we blame the Mods!

(now there's an in-joke!)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,057 ✭✭✭✭looksee

O - kay...so long as everyone is happy.

Regards
    Blamable mod

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

looksee wrote: »
    O - kay...so long as everyone is happy.

Regards
    Blamable mod

mod70.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,057 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Right era anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

I'm just not interested in the topic of the thread anymore tbh, maybe some other time.
    Just to quickly say I think answers to the latest responses can be found in my posts already, but I'll leave it.
    Just to finish off:

MrPudding wrote: »
    This doesn't really hold up though... For example, I asked you about your strange formatting months and months ago. In fact, I recall several posters asking why you posted the way you did, you typically thanked the post but did not answer.

This time? I did give you an answer, which you accepted back then, obviously it was a particular kind of answer but had you pressed on I'm sure I would have given a proper one that didn't make fun of nonsense thrown at me.
    MrPudding wrote: »
    I really don't think that is the case. I can't recall the details from the times you have been asked in the past, but I am fairly sure that you have been asked about your formatting simply on the basis of the formatting and not just because you have called someone out.

But people have been asking you about your formatting for months. Not just in this thread.

Maybe it happened once, I certainly don't remember it. If you can find it I genuinely missed it or probably had a reason I'll remember from rereading the context but in general I just don't understand why anybody would care in the least about something like this unless it was interfering with their phone browser or something, I know it annoys a few people but it just makes absolutely no sense, in the way that some men get violently aggressive when they see men wearing women's clothes or people wearing "rocker clothes" or some **** like that, just makes absolutely no sense. Anyway I hope this is over with now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement