Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Destination X - July 10th *Spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    That picture of Williams' opponent looks a lot like Magnus.

It does and all!

open.jpg

magnus-79.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I highly doubt it'll actually be Magnus but it appears the did use his outline for the mystery man graphic. I really can't wait for this, I'm watching some classic X-Division to get myself in the mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Lorri_L

I'm never normally excited enough for TNAs PPVs to stay up and watch them live but this one is different. Does anyone know of any sites where I can stream this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It would be beyond stupid if they did use him. Not only is he not an X-Division style wrestler, he's only after getting back together with Williams and Terry. With the way TNA have been booking the past year and a half though, I wouldnt be surprised if they did use him.

I'm still hoping Kid Kash in a storyline wherein he's pissed at not getting a spot in the contract match so he's going to get a contract his own way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Lorri_L wrote: »
    I'm never normally excited enough for TNAs PPVs to stay up and watch them live but this one is different. Does anyone know of any sites where I can stream this?

Some links will be posted here later: http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=121989∂=sports

• Advertisement

While not really X-Division, I'd love if Angle answered Williams challenge. It wouldn't be a bad idea if Mexican America brought somebody up from AAA to face him on their behalf. I'm still hoping for Petey though.

264644_10150244419546026_31695961025_7563437_6367805_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

What a let down to the mystery opponent?! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

A GOOD PPV aka amazing by TNA standards. The four way was awesome. Daniel is SO boring and whoever put the Abyss/Kendrick the place it was on the card should be shot on sight.

Sadly I thought the show was a letdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

CMpunked wrote: »
    What a let down to the mystery opponent?! :(

name wise yes,but i was quite impressed by Haskins when he worked in Dublin, although to be fair that was with Kaz and Sabin first match in front of an electric crowd. I say welcome and best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jimmy jailbreak

jmolloy wrote: »
    name wise yes,but i was quite impressed by Haskins when he worked in Dublin, although to be fair that was with Kaz and Sabin first match in front of an electric crowd. I say welcome and best of luck

I do feel sorry for the guy because he had absolutely everything going against him leading into his debut. He was going up against an established wrestler, the "mystery opponent" hook for the match led itself to inevitable disappointment and worst of all it was on live PPV so he must have been as nervous as ****. It would have made so much more sense to do this on television.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'm sure the chants of "Who are you?" didnt help him any either.

A very solid card but nothing spectacular. RVD/Lynn should have went on in the sub main event spot but other than that I didnt have any problems with the card layout.

Advertisement