Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNA Destination X - July 10th *Spoilers*

Options
  • 02-07-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

1.jpg
    'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels vs. 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles
    ajdaniels.jpg

'The Whole F'N Show' Rob Van Dam vs. The X-Division Pioneer Jerry Lynn
    rvdlynn.jpg

'The Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe vs. Kazarian
    joekazarian.jpg

TNA X-Division Championship

Brian Kendrick vs. champion 'The Monster' Abyss
    x1.jpg

Winner Receives a Contract

Zema Ion vs. ??? vs. Low Ki vs. Austin Aries
    xmatch.jpg

Ultimate X Match

Last years Before the Bell (which mostly still applies for this year):

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Cant wait to be at this PPV it's going to be excellent,I know it

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Haven't looked this forward to a TNA PPV since......Turning Point 2009 i think :) (AJ/Joe/Daniels and Angle/Wolfe)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Shiima Xion is pretty spectacular and could steal the show in the contract match.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

flahavaj wrote: »
    Shiima Xion is pretty spectacular and could steal the show in the contract match.

Especially with the other two in the match and the forth man being
    Jack Evans
    . It has potential to be one of the best matches this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Especially with the other two in the match and the forth man being
    Jack Evans
    . It has potential to be one of the best matches this year.

Nice. I often thought Jack had the charisma to be on TV regularly in America. He improved so much when he went to japan it'll be interesting to see how much better he is since he went to Mexico. The worry is that the lads will get d*cked over for time in this match though.

• Advertisement

flahavaj wrote: »
    Nice. I often thought Jack had the charisma to be on TV regularly in America. He improved so much when he went to japan it'll be interesting to see how much better he is since he went to Mexico. The worry is that the lads will get d*cked over for time in this match though.

I shouldn't say this because I'll probably jinx it but there should be plenty of time. There's only six matches set and I assume they'll just lump the rest of the roster into Ultimate X.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,917 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope Abyss loses the X title

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

With regard to the 4th man - I have no comment due to not being able to say anything nice about him.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Abyss loses the X title

Personally I think Kendrick as champ would be worse than Abyss as champion.

• Advertisement

Has Alex Shelley any match on the ppv?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Has Alex Shelley any match on the ppv?

Injured afaik.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Injured afaik.

No Sabin's injured (out until 2012), Shelley will most likely have a match of some sort added tonight (he appears on tonight iMPACT!).

I could swear i read he Shelly got injured too! Must've mixed him up with Roode or something.

I could swear i read he Shelly got injured too! Must've mixed him up with Roode or something.

Shelley was out for the first four months of the year but returned on the same night Sabin got hurt. Timing couldn't have been worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

i am glad
    jack
    is back, i think he is a talented wrestler and deserves to be on tv. the ppv looks good and should be great to watch,

1.jpg
    'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels vs. 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles
    ajdaniels.jpg

'The Whole F'N Show' Rob Van Dam vs. The X-Division Pioneer Jerry Lynn
    rvdlynn.jpg

'The Samoan Submission Machine' Samoa Joe vs. Kazarian
    joekazarian.jpg

Winner Receives a Contract
    Zema Ion vs. Jack Evans vs. Low Ki vs. Austin Aries
    contract.jpg

TNA X-Division Championship
    Brian Kendrick vs. champion 'The Monster' Abyss
    xtitle.jpg

Ultimate X Match for No. 1 Contendership
    Alex Shelley vs. Shannon Moore vs. Robbie E vs. Amazing Red
    ultimatex.jpg

Open Challenge
    Douglas Williams vs. ???
    open.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Is there any chance at all that Douglas Williams opponent on Sunday could be Chavo Guerrero?

Charisteas wrote: »
    Is there any chance at all that Douglas Williams opponent on Sunday could be Chavo Guerrero?

I haven't seen this week's impact but i'd say it's Hernandez or Anarchia :(

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Ive got to say that this is the most excited about a PPV in years - like seriously this was what made TNA for me - styles, lynn, low ki, aries, daniels!! This is gonna be a class PPV - hopefully!! Id like to see low ki or aries get the contract - dunno if people know who wins or not but thats who im going for!!
    I do think joe was right in what he said that it should be him and aj - tbh aj and daniels have had epic matches but joe and aj have equally had epic matches and i think they are the top two in the division and this shows cos they have made the grade at higher levels!!
    Literally every match is making me think about it - with the exception of kendrick and abyss if im to be honest - think the whole abyss storyline is a bit... boring or something!! There is too many people that should have the title for abyss to have it!!
    Its a pity that sabin is injured for the PPV - he would be awesome in this - like its a ppv that was made for him!! haha

• Advertisement

Charisteas wrote: »

Me thinks maybe Petey Williams

No match for Gen Me :(

I haven't seen this week's impact but i'd say it's Hernandez or Anarchia :(

I havn't seen last nights Impact yet either, but Machismo Fan posted the updated card after 4am this morning, so I'm assuming that he streamed Impact live and just posted the card after he watched it............ and that we won't know Williams opponent until the PPV itself on Sunday.

I can't see it being one of the Mexican America dudes, that would be just too obvious.

I don't think it'll be a member of Mexican America (plus neither would really fit the X-Division billing), I'm really hoping for Petey myself. A battle of the Williams'! Jerry Lynn looked great last night which gives me high hopes for him vs. RVD, the man is absolutely fantastic for 48. GenMe still don't have a match which is odd but they could throw something together last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

JB and Tenay calling the PPV as Taz can't make it due to family obligations

I'm devastated that they're not using Don West.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

At Logan airport on the way to Orlando for Destination X this should be one of the best ppvs in recent memory if not ever

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Really, REALLY looking forward to this!

http://www.facebook.com/ImpactWrestling
    Tonight's Destination X will kick off with Samoa Joe vs. Kazarian!

Any word on Williams' opponent? Just remembered that Chavo probably had a 90-day no compete clause in his WWE contract, so doubtful to be him.

I think most likely is
    Jay Lethal, due to him being back on the TNA pay-roll doing that Wheels Wrestling show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I was sure Ultimate X would open, Joe vs Kazarian is an odd choice. TNA usually go with a spotty match to open and that would be Ultimate X. Plus, it had hardly any build.

That picture of Williams' opponent looks a lot like Magnus.... I reckon it'll be Kid Kash.

Advertisement