Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scorned girlfriend threatens to kill boyfriend - here's how it's reported

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Ok well let's use the same example and just switch the genders. If a woman went off with two men to have a threesome but was then beaten and robbed, would people joke about it? serious question. I think they would. I think lots of people would say she was stupid for going off with them

I doubt very much you'd get a Vincent Browne panel laughing about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Ok well let's use the same example and just switch the genders. If a woman went off with two men to have a threesome but was then beaten and robbed, would people joke about it? serious question. I think they would. I think lots of people would say she was stupid for going off with them
    I don't see why. You can be just as easily beaten and robbed by a single sexual partner. Where does that leave us? It's always the victim's fault? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

monty burns, I didn't say that's how it should be. I said that I think people would make jokes about that situation. I think that's because it involves a threesome and some foolishness, rather than because the victim is male.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I think that's because it involves a threesome and some foolishness, rather than because the victim is male.
    Well, apologies if I'm putting words into your mouth here, but you seem to be suggesting that getting involved in a threesome (regardless of your gender) is foolish by definition.

I find it a little follish for a man to believe two women really want to have a threesome with him. I know some women do, but I think there are far more who don't but would pretend they do to humiliate the guy, or for some other unfriendly reason. I think a woman having a threesome with two men she doesn't know well is a little foolish too because they're both bigger and stronger than she is. I have no opinion on the inherrent wisdom or foolishness of threesomes in general :p

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Who said "when it's blacks or women get made fun of it's racism and sexism, when it's white males it's humour"?

it was probably a black woman :p

Advertisement