Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein at the 02 Dublin Feb. 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kevins79

Yep, I think 4 Seasons is possible, as many of the bands and singers stay there. But that's a **** hotel if talking about getting autographs and meeting the band/singers etc. Inter Milan and Manchester City stayed there during the Dublin Super Cup, u couldn't even enter the drive ;O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

anybody not got their tickets posted out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Kevins79 wrote: »
    Yep, I think 4 Seasons is possible, as many of the bands and singers stay there. But that's a **** hotel if talking about getting autographs and meeting the band/singers etc. Inter Milan and Manchester City stayed there during the Dublin Super Cup, u couldn't even enter the drive ;O

Just go in for an afternoon tea!!

I'd say The Westbury if I had to choose

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

still didn't get my tickets in the post yet, waaaah hurry up already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

anybody not got their tickets posted out yet?

Mine arrived a few months ago

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kevins79

There is a Rammstein After Party in Fibber Magees on 27th, but how do You think, will the band attend it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

There is a Rammstein After Party in Fibber Magees on 27th, but how do You think, will the band attend it?

It's probably just an after show not affiliated with the show, just to get punters in the door, doubt the band will be there.

No chance at all will the band attend, if they do i'll buy ya beers all night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Stella89

What are the chances of standing tickets becoming available again as the event date nears , at ticketmaster website :confused:

Stella89 wrote: »
    What are the chances of standing tickets becoming available again as the event date nears , at ticketmaster website :confused:

When the bands production team submit the plans for the gig there MAY be some standing tickets released, but this won't be until a week or so before the gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,124 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

If the two stages actually happens in Dublin, its gonna be an incredibly tight squeeze already without adding more into standing areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

What time would this be finished at?

Im either looking at staying in a hostel for a night or just getting a bus back to Galway, assuming it doesnt end too late.

Im either looking at staying in a hostel for a night or just getting a bus back to Galway, assuming it doesnt end too late.

Curfew is 11pm

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

If you want a good hostel try http://www.generatorhostels.com/en/dublin/ . Literally straight off the Smithfiled stop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

sweet, standing tickets on sale, i can go now, they were sold out a month and a half ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

My housemate just won 2 tickets off DCU FM and is taking me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

My housemate just won 2 tickets off DCU FM and is taking me :D

now that is a friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Just heard a very embarressing ad on Nova FM for an after gig "Rammschein" party in Club Hell. :rolleyes:

At least get the name of the band right lads !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

soooon sooooon yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Will more than likely be pre drinking in Town with some of the Machinima lads before it if anyone is interested!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Tallon wrote: »
    Will more than likely be pre drinking in Town with some of the Machinima lads before it if anyone is interested!

Any idea where you're gonna be drinking? We can plan a bit of a Rammstein Beers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Any idea where you're gonna be drinking? We can plan a bit of a Rammstein Beers :)
    No where confirmed... Anywhere suits really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Just to get everyone in the mood. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Huawei Gallagher

"Rammschein" could be vaguely translated as taking your ticket and inserting it somewhere!:D I suppose it would be an environmentally friendly way of dealing with your ticket stub after the show:eek:
    See you all there monday! Dont go near "mein teil" though, or there will be trouble!

Ich kann nicht warten :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    Don't worry, it's just an admin thing.

Mine say "Section:Stand Row:G5 Seats:697-698" on the online receipt.

The actual ticket says "GROUND FLOOR STANDING" and then it has the ref no. G5 697.

You have standing tickets - don't worry. :)

As you say, it's just admin.
    The standing area is pretty much laid out on paper in a grid pattern (Just like seated areas) Depending on the stage and sound tower that any particular groups may be using then sections of the arena can be deducted by grid number to calculate the actual available capacity.
    Just makes it easier and generally more accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I can't wait! Haven't had a good mosh in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bigbudda

Monday night.... :D

Got a seated ticket as a pressie, but only one!! So if anyone spots the lonely female wandering about on her tobler, say hi!! Never been to a gig on my own, but really cant pass up going to this!! I hear their stage show alone is something else....

Do you reckon I might be able to bat my lashes and get into the standing area?! Would enjoy it much more there!!

du hast....

Any idea what time they're coming on stage ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,124 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

KTRIC wrote: »
    Any idea what time they're coming on stage ??

Read it was around half 8.

Advertisement