Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein at the 02 Dublin Feb. 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Mate picked some up this morning while I was fast asleep, happy days! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

anyone going to the Manchester show?picked up 2 tickets this morning £100 and that included a £2 booking fee-seems we are being fleeced over here!still though it is the concert of a lifetime!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Got mine.Tis going to be great

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

see y'all there

mmm fire

• Registered Users Posts: 4,319 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

just thought i'd throw this up.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

would ye think this is nearly sold out already or is it just Ticketmaster acting the prick again by offering block G tickets??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭WeightierDisc

Its gonna be f**kin class!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Better not be sold out by next week...can't afford a ticket till then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

I can't wait for this :D. It's going to be great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Standing tickets. :)

Should be unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Standing ticket got, fireproof eyebrows on backorder....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Tibialmario

****IN DELIGHTED. been living in ireland for 16 years originally german, tryed to get tickets for the german concerts and they were sold out instantly. then tryed france by the time i had things organised those were also sold out. so when i saw they were playin dublin this morning i nearly fell off my chair. booked the tickets about 2 minutes later :D standing...the moshings gonna be unreal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

Anyone know if this is likely to sell-out before february? Can't commit to a ticket so far in advance and don't want the hassle of selling later!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Alanhooly wrote: »
    Anyone know if this is likely to sell-out before february? Can't commit to a ticket so far in advance and don't want the hassle of selling later!

My opinion? No, however if you want a guaranteed ticket for the standing area I would pick one up within the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭badabing106

I'd agree about that standing ticket, better safe than sorry! and also I don;t think it can sell out

If Rammstein sold 9-10k tickets, then the promoters would be very happy I think . I think the venue is 14-15 k.

p.p.s is a 6 euro online booking fee per ticket unheard of in the western world ?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Standing has sold out sadly, all my mates are going, seeing some ridiculous prices online, guess rammstein are more popular here than I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 B1G Al

Hope I'm not hijacking the thread but I bought 2 standing tickets on the first day of sale but maybe somebody has had the same experience...
    I have a receipt stating that I bought 'Ground Floor Standing - Price Level 2' tickets. Deadly.
    Just checked my ticketfast tickets online there and now they state that they are 'Stand Row G2 Seats 399-400'. 'mare!
    Does anyone know if this is just an administration designation thing or have they shafted me?
    I'll be calling them first thing tomorrow but if anyone has experience of this kind of thing, I'd appreciate their input.

Al.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Well my ticket says "Ground Floor Standing". Did you receive your ticket yet (or diid you just do the print off thing)?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Well my ticket says "Ground Floor Standing". Did you receive your ticket yet (or diid you just do the print off thing)?

Nope. As in the past, I've waited until shortly before the gig and printed them out then (lost a few of these type of tickets a few years ago). But I always keep a screen-grab of the details. Its this copy of the receipt that says 'Ground Floor Standing' the obviously newer/different version online says 'Stand etc'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Don't worry about it.

For most gigs they'll put 'seat' numbers that don't exist on standing tickets, I think it's the way their system works, keeps track of numbers or some such bollox.

There's been quite a few queries on this in the gigs & events forum for other gigs

scudzilla wrote: »
    Don't worry about it.

For most gigs they'll put 'seat' numbers that don't exist on standing tickets, I think it's the way their system works, keeps track of numbers or some such bollox.

There's been quite a few queries on this in the gigs & events forum for other gigs

Thats reassuring. I'd guess this to be the case but I've had a few negative experiences with tickets in the past (and y'know... Irish customer service (Ah, sure. He'll be grand))
    Thanks for your reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

B1G Al wrote: »
    I have a receipt stating that I bought 'Ground Floor Standing - Price Level 2' tickets. Deadly.
    Just checked my ticketfast tickets online there and now they state that they are 'Stand Row G2 Seats 399-400'. 'mare!
    Does anyone know if this is just an administration designation thing or have they shafted me?
    I'll be calling them first thing tomorrow but if anyone has experience of this kind of thing, I'd appreciate their input.

Al.

Don't worry, it's just an admin thing.

Mine say "Section:Stand Row:G5 Seats:697-698" on the online receipt.

The actual ticket says "GROUND FLOOR STANDING" and then it has the ref no. G5 697.

You have standing tickets - don't worry. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Only found out about this now!!! Noooooo!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Mc Love wrote: »
    Only found out about this now!!! Noooooo!!
    You scarred the crap out of me.. I seen the title "O2" and your comment, and thought it was on today.

Thank god I bought my ticket back in August :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Seriously cannot wait for this :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kevins79

Does anyone know how can I meet the band before the gig? Where they're stayin or where to go in the O2. Thanks in advance.

Kevins79 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how can I meet the band before the gig? Where they're stayin or where to go in the O2. Thanks in advance.

No idea what hotel they'll be in as they've never played Dublin before so no past experiences of hotels. Are they playing anywhere the night before? If not they should be in dublin on the Sunday. Check flights from what city they're comin from, unless they come in tour busses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Kevins79

scudzilla wrote: »
    No idea what hotel they'll be in as they've never played Dublin before so no past experiences of hotels. Are they playing anywhere the night before? If not they should be in dublin on the Sunday. Check flights from what city they're comin from, unless they come in tour busses.
    They have a gig in Birmingham 25th. I see that only Ryanair and Aer Lingus provide the connection between Dublin and Birmingham, so I think that they will travel with Aer Lingus, how do u think?

• Advertisement

Kevins79 wrote: »
    They have a gig in Birmingham 25th. I see that only Ryanair and Aer Lingus provide the connection between Dublin and Birmingham, so I think that they will travel with Aer Lingus, how do u think?

I honestly don't know, they could travel wit the crew or fly, it's a 50/50 shot. There's only so many hotels they'll use. Think Westbury, 4 Seasons, Shelbourne.

Advertisement