Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl offers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

thats the 7th of july right? i need a bike stand and that will fit the bill nicely :D

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

The Gaelic Gloves are reasonably priced. Paid well over the odds for the same brand a few weeks ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭happytramp

Wireless computer for €7.99? Doesn't that seem suspiciously cheap??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

happytramp wrote: »
    Wireless computer for €7.99? Doesn't that seem suspiciously cheap??
    It's LIDL. What is there to be suspicious about?

Lemag wrote: »
    It's LIDL. What is there to be suspicious about?

Products with brand names that sound like the names of chemicals that should be on the periodic table

• Advertisement

well for 7 euro its not like your breaking the bank, their stuff generally works as well just without all the bells and whistles

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Whitehawk

Anyone have this stand from before? how good is it!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Whitehawk wrote: »

The stand is perfect, nice and weighty, very well built.
    I got it the last time it was on offer, few on here got it and were well pleased.

DrZeuss wrote: »
    The stand is perfect, nice and weighty, very well built.
    I got it the last time it was on offer, few on here got it and were well pleased.
    cool cheers for feed back on it! think ill go and get one would be handy to have when messing around on the bike!

Juat read that the Bicycle Computer is Wireless! tho it also only says splashproof lol but still think it may be worth a try out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

cool cheers for feed back on it! think ill go and get one would be handy to have when messing around on the bike!

No problem, glad to help. I have gotten great use out of mine and was surprised how heavy it was, has a good quality feel off it.
    Juat read that the Bicycle Computer is Wireless! tho it also only says splashproof lol but still think it may be worth a try out!

Hey for €7.99 ya can't go too far wrong, just dont go cycling underwater with it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

The Gaelic Gloves are reasonably priced. Paid well over the odds for the same brand a few weeks ago!
    Shoulda kept it old school, dude.
    MIK001-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Daithi BC

I got one the last time - very happy with it.

Shoulda kept it old school, dude.
    MIK001-2.jpg
    God that brings me back. Remember they even had a red version of these too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I do hope they get the bike stands in, would love one at that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 robr32

great price for what seems a solid bike stand. just one question how compact is it when not in use?

limited shed space and the other half is already not happy with the bikes:rolleyes:

thanks, rob.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Ricky91t wrote: »
    I do hope they get the bike stands in, would love one at that price!
    They should be available. See LILD link earlier in the thread.
    robr32 wrote: »
    limited shed space and the other half is already not happy with the bikes:rolleyes:

thanks, rob.
    How happy are you with the shoes and handbags:confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭minterno

robr32 wrote: »
    great price for what seems a solid bike stand. just one question how compact is it when not in use?

thanks, rob.
    I got one of those stands last time and they are very well made,with some care they should last years and easy to store,about the same size as a big garden sun shade when stored,stand it upright like a garden spade,just takes up a 6 in of ground space

Lemag wrote: »
    They should be available. See LILD link earlier in the thread.

I know they should be, But I do recall Lidl not getting part of deliveries in, And it's usually bike stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

Got the lidl bikestand 2 nite (they were putting out the bike stuff at 8.50).It seems pretty robust and certainly as good as any other i've seen below 100 euro. The Arklow store had about 40 in stock.

• Advertisement

clog wrote: »
    Got the lidl bikestand 2 nite (they were putting out the bike stuff at 8.50).It seems pretty robust and certainly as good as any other i've seen below 100 euro. The Arklow store had about 40 in stock.
    hopefully ill get mine 2mo morning :D

fingers crossed im able to pick one up in tralee tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

I'm gonna go for one of those baselayer vests - they look the part - whether they are or not is another thing. At 8.99 though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Gavb

hopefully ill get mine 2mo morning :D

I got one last time, as others have said, they're great value for money and make fiddling with the bike much easier. I notice they've bumped up the price by a fiver though - the cheeky scamps :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭km991148

might be a ridiculous question.. but would a bike stand fit in a backpack?

I am guessing the weight is arount 5kg an lenght of packaging 50cm? is that way out?

Got a bile stand and a speed clock thing plenty of both in listowel

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

was in lidl in baldoyle at 8:05 and the bike stands were walking out the door in pairs. Some lad had taken half the cans of puncture repair stuff aswell. The computers seem decent. Got 1 last year and its still going so got another 1 and was glad to see its wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I don't think the bike stand would fit in a back pack, they weigh more than 5kg and the packing is quite bulky. Drogheda South Side have nine left(8.45am)
    The base layers seem to be very good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

Just got the bike stand from Lidl as Ive been looking around for a while. Set it up and it's strudy, easy to assemble, exactly what I need a under a third of the price from what ive been looking for from other sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,331 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Got a bike stand in Lidl on the Headford road in Galway when they opened at 8am. They had about 35 on display at that time. I haven't opened the box yet to see what it's like.

I got a baselayer vest as well and it seems pretty decent.

Advertisement