Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Building 7 ???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

weisses wrote: »
    When i see the overpass video half of it is still standing despite a tanker with fuel burning underneath

I don't know how the building collapsed but looking into the EVIDENCE neither did they and came up with the office furniture idea
    So how exactly did the overpass half collapse?
    Thermite who knows do you ? i don't
    It wasn't thermite.

But maybe it was a super secret space laser? Who knows, right?
    Could one of the wtc towers with all that debris falling over wtc7 have caused the building to collapse ?? sure 100% but not the way it did imo

quote//
    Even if NIST's claims about structural damage from North Tower debris were true, it would not begin to explain the precipitous, symmetrical manner in which Building 7 collapsed. Structural damage to the south side -- particularly to the lower stories -- would have made any kind of vertical collapse all the more unlikely. end quote
    It did not fall symmetrically.
    The collapse started in the east side of the building and spread outwards.
    There is a noticeable kink in the top of the building as the facade falls.
    There is a very noticeable southwards tilt.

Whoever you are quoting either did not see the collapse from all available angles or is lying.
    And i don't know if any building was ever brought down by SECRET thermite charges ... it wouldn't be secret if i knew would it ?
    So no you can't provide any examples.

So apply your logic, it's impossible for it to have been taken down by thermite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,676 ✭✭✭weisses

King Mob wrote: »
    So how exactly did the overpass half collapse?

It wasn't thermite.

But maybe it was a super secret space laser? Who knows, right?

It did not fall symmetrically.
    The collapse started in the east side of the building and spread outwards.
    There is a noticeable kink in the top of the building as the facade falls.
    There is a very noticeable southwards tilt.

Whoever you are quoting either did not see the collapse from all available angles or is lying.

So no you can't provide any examples.

So apply your logic, it's impossible for it to have been taken down by thermite?

Maybe fire could have something to do with half collapsing (as i would expect to happen with wtc7)

I want to see evidence about that space laser because that brings a whole new dimension to the debate maybe even worth opening a new thread with that theory KM ?

Maybe he is not lying he is not agreeing with your theory ...big difference

I think its possible for thermite to bring down that building yes ... any building for that matter

Maybe fire could have something to do with half collapsing (as i would expect to happen with wtc7)
    So why only half? What was holding the rest of it up?
    What was the comparable structure or effect in WTC7 that you think was going to hold it up?
    I want to see evidence about that space laser because that brings a whole new dimension to the debate maybe even worth opening a new thread with that theory KM ?
    And I'd like to see evidence about thermite...
    why is one plausible to you but the other not?
    Maybe he is not lying he is not agreeing with your theory ...big difference
    But looking at the collapse the building simply did not do any of the things it said it did.
    So he either didn't see the collapse or is lying.
    I think its possible for thermite to bring down that building yes ... any building for that matter
    So then why is it impossible for fire to have brought it down?

So why only half? What was holding the rest of it up?
    What was the comparable structure or effect in WTC7 that you think was going to hold it up?

And I'd like to see evidence about thermite...
    why is one plausible to you but the other not?

But looking at the collapse the building simply did not do any of the things it said it did.
    So he either didn't see the collapse or is lying.

So then why is it impossible for fire to have brought it down?

Don't no .... tell me please !!

No i asked you first KM that are the rules
    But you are seriously comparing space lasers with thermite ??

And no its not impossible for fire to bring it down

Don't no .... tell me please !!

No i asked you first KM that are the rules
    Asked me what first?
    Your arguments are getting less and less coherent.
    But you are seriously comparing space lasers with thermite ??
    Yes, what's the issue?
    Thermite has never been used for a controlled demolition.
    There's not a jot of evidence that it was used in any of the WTC towers.
    The idea of it being used contradicts what the evidence shows as well as what is claimed in the conspiracy narrative. (To use an example from the video: hearing explosions from thermite which doesn't explode.)
    And no its not impossible for fire to bring it down
    Then what exactly is impossible about the conclusions of the NIST report?

Asked me what first?
    Your arguments are getting less and less coherent.

Yes, what's the issue?
    Thermite has never been used for a controlled demolition.
    The idea of it being used contradicts what the evidence shows as well as what is claimed in the conspiracy narrative. (To use an example from the video: hearing explosions from thermite which doesn't explode.)

Then what exactly is impossible about the conclusions of the NIST report?

Even ct fanatics are not bringing up space lasers please explain why you do

you say There is not alot of evidence.... so there is some ??

I dont agree with the way the building came down as i try to explain page after page ... and you blame me for not anwsering questions etc

Even ct fanatics are not bringing up space lasers please explain why you do
    Actually....
    http://www.911conspiracy.tv/space_weapons.html
    you say There is not alot of evidence.... so there is some ??
    I said
    As in there's not a scrap of evidence...
    I dont agree with the way the building came down as i try to explain page after page ... and you blame me for not anwsering questions etc
    But you haven't explained it at all. You've just stated that but don't explain what you disagree with exactly, despite me asking you for page after page.

So you agree that the building could have been collapsed by fires. Then what specifically about the NIST report is impossible?

Sorry thought it was a typo

Post 251

Post 251

So why exactly is it impossible for it to collapse in 14 secs (it was in reality longer, 14 seconds is just the time is was visibly collapsing before it fell out of view behind buildings. It likely collapsed totally in 16-17 secs)

How long should it have taken?

And of course your objection is based on another untruth you were told by the truthers.
    WTC7 (and WTC1+2 for that matter) did not fall into it's own footprint.

http://www.debunking911.com/b7debris.jpg
    Here we seen the pie left fron WTC7 in the upper centre left, behind the remains of WTC6.
    Behind the pile you can see a white building in the upper left section of the photo, covered in debris from WTC7.

http://www.debunking911.com/barclay.jpg
    Here we see the pile of WTC7 and it's spilling over an entire street.

So again, how should have the building fallen if it was collapsed by fire?

So why exactly is it impossible for it to collapse in 14 secs (it was in reality longer, 14 seconds is just the time is was visibly collapsing before it fell out of view behind buildings. It likely collapsed totally in 16-17 secs)

How long should it have taken?

And of course your objection is based on another untruth you were told by the truthers.
    WTC7 (and WTC1+2 for that matter) did not fall into it's own footprint.

http://www.debunking911.com/b7debris.jpg
    Here we seen the pie left fron WTC7 in the upper centre left, behind the remains of WTC6.
    Behind the pile you can see a white building in the upper left section of the photo, covered in debris from WTC7.

http://www.debunking911.com/barclay.jpg
    Here we see the pile of WTC7 and it's spilling over an entire street.

So again, how should have the building fallen if it was collapsed by fire?

Okay i give you those 2 seconds (you must be bummed that i didn't say 7 seconds) ;)

I would have expected the building to fall in stages and i don't have fancy simulations and stuff if i could give you a perfectly good logical explanation would you accept it or hit me on the head with that not fully public nist report ?

• Advertisement

Okay i give you those 2 seconds (you must be bummed that i didn't say 7 seconds) ;)

I would have expected the building to fall in stages and i don't have fancy simulations and stuff if i could give you a perfectly good logical explanation would you accept it or hit me on the head with that not fully public nist report ?
    And how do you mean stages?
    Like the collapse starting in one area of the building them spreading out and pulling the rest of it down or something?

What is your logic explanation and is it based on anything at all other than your intuition.

Also I like how you're complaining that the NIST report "isn't fully public" yet have no opinion on the very clearly, very dishonestly edited videos you are defending.

And how do you mean stages?
    Like the collapse starting in one area of the building them spreading out and pulling the rest of it down or something?

What is your logic explanation and is it based on anything at all other than your intuition.

Also I like how you're complaining that the NIST report "isn't fully public" yet have no opinion on the very clearly, very dishonestly edited videos you are defending.

My point is and i say it again that the amount of fire in wtc 7 could not have brought it down the way it did ... a partly collapse on the south facing part maybe because most of the fire was there ..could fire brought down this building?? i think it probably could but the fires were not large and widespread enough imo

To my knowledge i am not defending any videos the one in the other thread has some very interesting points but ill keep an open mind

My point is and i say it again that the amount of fire in wtc 7 could not have brought it down the way it did ... a partly collapse on the south facing part maybe because most of the fire was there ..could fire brought down this building??
    And again not actually addressing my point. It's like getting blood from a stone.

1) fire does not stay in one place it moves around and spreads. You claimed to be a firefighter...
    Why do you think that the fire only stayed on the south side?
    2) It started as a partial collapse. One small section in the east of the building on one of the lower floors gave out due to the fire, as evidenced by the sudden disappearance of the east penthouse.
    This left other already weaken supports trying to support extra weight, which they could not causing them to give. This collapse propagated westwards, dragging the rest of the penthouse down with it.

Now please point out exactly what is impossible about this explanation, then explain why it is impossible preferably based on something other than opinion.
    i think it probably could but the fires were not large and widespread enough imo
    And what information is this opinion based on?
    Do you know exactly how widespread and large they were?

Hell it's my opinion that taking the buildings down with thermite is impossible.
    Is that convincing to you?
    To my knowledge i am not defending any videos the one in the other thread has some very interesting points but ill keep an open mind

So honest question, before this thread, how long did you think WTC7 fell in?
    Had you ever seen the collapse in it's entirety?

And again not actually addressing my point. It's like getting blood from a stone.

1) fire does not stay in one place it moves around and spreads. You claimed to be a firefighter...
    Why do you think that the fire only stayed on the south side?
    2) It started as a partial collapse. One small section in the east of the building on one of the lower floors gave out due to the fire, as evidenced by the sudden disappearance of the east penthouse.
    This left other already weaken supports trying to support extra weight, which they could not causing them to give. This collapse propagated westwards, dragging the rest of the penthouse down with it.

Now please point out exactly what is impossible about this explanation, then explain why it is impossible preferably based on something other than opinion.

And what information is this opinion based on?
    Do you know exactly how widespread and large they were?

Hell it's my opinion that taking the buildings down with thermite is impossible.
    Is that convincing to you?

So honest question, before this thread, how long did you think WTC7 fell in?
    Had you ever seen the collapse in it's entirety?

1: really? it moves around hmmmm maybe i need to rethink everything i know

Most of the fires stayed on the south side yes fires were visible from the north side but not a raging inferno to justify the collapse imo

2:The only thing i see is the penthouse collapsing and you could see some windows bursting below that (correct me if i am wrong ) have no doubt you will

Its a plausible explanation you gave... as long as you leave the word
    evidence out of it fine by me

I have trouble with this fire collapse theory because there wasn't enough fire on the north side to weaken the construction enough for it to imploded on itself the way it did but again my opinion

uh yes when its your opinion why not ... i don't understand the whole thermite thing anyway because when you can bring a building down like that with it the way it did ..why don't they use it in demolition now these days
    But thats an opinion ..they could have 10 reason to use it I don't have the knowledge to say otherwise

Honest anwser when i saw that thing fell .. they are quick demolishing it then after a while how is that possible ? and Im still baffled

But hey when the planes hit i blamed wrong radar readings for a couple of minutes

Firstly WTC7 didn't collapse due to fire alone, no one seriously claims that it did.

And, while debris damage to WTC 7's southern exterior was considerable (and initiated the destructive fires), the collapse originated in the northeast portion of the building. In fact, the report concludes: "Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from fires

See i am open minded

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/architecture/4278874

I did not read the NIST report

But reading through some ct sites

1:NIST apparently had admitted there was a free fall of the building that lasted over 2 seconds ... Is that accurate ?

If so.... its claimed (by ct people) that it could only happen if there was a controlled demolition... is there any truth in that?

1:NIST apparently had admitted there was a free fall of the building that lasted over 2 seconds ... Is that accurate ?

If so.... its claimed (by ct people) that it could only happen if there was a controlled demolition... is there any truth in that?

Forget this post found debate on it in different thread

Debate was going nowhere so i post this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9Qp5QWRMQ

Is this man talking nonsense ?

1: really? it moves around hmmmm maybe i need to rethink everything i know

Most of the fires stayed on the south side yes fires were visible from the north side but not a raging inferno to justify the collapse imo
    So now you agree that the fires didn't magically stay on one side.
    Now what are you basing your opinion that they weren't intense enough on exactly?
    Is it possible they could have been intense enough you just couldn't see them where they were important?
    2:The only thing i see is the penthouse collapsing and you could see some windows bursting below that (correct me if i am wrong ) have no doubt you will
    Ok since now you agree that the official explanation is plausible, what exactly is your problem with it?
    I have trouble with this fire collapse theory because there wasn't enough fire on the north side to weaken the construction enough for it to imploded on itself the way it did but again my opinion
    And your opinion is wrong and not based on anything resembling facts. The only reason it's your opinion is because you prefer it to the truth.
    All the evidence shows that the fires were spread throughout the building, which you admit, and there's no reason at all for you to conclude that they could not have been intense enough.
    uh yes when its your opinion why not ... i don't understand the whole thermite thing anyway because when you can bring a building down like that with it the way it did ..why don't they use it in demolition now these days
    But thats an opinion ..they could have 10 reason to use it I don't have the knowledge to say otherwise
    Wow, you're that easy to convince?
    Well you see I don't think ill informed, untrained opinion is convince, hence why I'm not just buying yours.
    Honest anwser when i saw that thing fell .. they are quick demolishing it then after a while how is that possible ? and Im still baffled

But hey when the planes hit i blamed wrong radar readings for a couple of minutes
    You say honest answer but fail to actually answer the question:
    Before this thread, how long did you think WTC7 fell in? (In seconds.)
    Had you ever seen the collapse in it's entirety? (yes or no?)

These aren't trick questions and I don't understand why they would give you trouble.
    And, while debris damage to WTC 7's southern exterior was considerable (and initiated the destructive fires), the collapse originated in the northeast portion of the building. In fact, the report concludes: "Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from fires[/SIZE

See i am open minded

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/architecture/4278874
    So I'm struggling to force you to answer questions I'm currently making yet you dive back into this thread to find a post I made ages ago...
    Why? Are you that desperate to avoid the questions I'm asking?

No it's not true that they admit that the building fell for 2 seconds in free fall.
    They say that they use a segment of video tape to measure the speed of collapse of that façade of the building.
    In those 2 seconds or so of the facade falling, the internal structure of the building had already totally collapsed.
    Now even if this wasn't the case, the conspiracy theorists still claim a free fall of 6 or 7 seconds.

And no, 2 seconds of free fall do not indicate it was a controlled demolition.
    If it was, why was it in the NIST report?

Now please stop trying to throw in tangents and address what I've already posted and you are straining to avoid.

Me trying to avoid or you failing to accept

Maybe you can pm me the anwsers you want so we can get this over with

Because i will never pass the king mob exam i think

• Advertisement

Me trying to avoid or you failing to accept

Maybe you can pm me the anwsers you want so we can get this over with

Because i will never pass the king mob exam i think
    (1.) Now what are you basing your opinion that they weren't intense enough on exactly?
    (2.) Is it possible they could have been intense enough you just couldn't see them where they were important?
    Originally Posted by weisses View Post
    (3.)Ok since now you agree that the official explanation is plausible, what exactly is your problem with it?
    (4.)Before this thread, how long did you think WTC7 fell in? (In seconds.)
    (5.)Had you ever seen the collapse in it's entirety? (yes or no?)
    Originally Posted by weisses View Post
    i think it probably could but the fires were not large and widespread enough imo
    (6.)And what information is this opinion based on?
    (7.)Do you know exactly how widespread and large they were?
    (8.)So again, how should have the building fallen if it was collapsed by fire?

And these are just from my last 5 or so posts.
    None of these questions were answered in detail if at all and it doesn't include the straight points I made, for example the part where I showed that your claim that WTC7 fell in a neat pile was wrong.

If you can't answer any of these questions, don't pretend I didn't ask it. Explain why you can't answer it. It might just be important.

I maybe have to look up things about socratic anwsering ... Maybe just maybe i can learn to master replying with 4 questions in reply to 1 asked

I maybe have to look up things about socratic anwsering ... Maybe just maybe i can learn to master replying with 4 questions in reply to 1 asked

So I can take it you've no interest in actually addressing those questions then?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I wouldnt blame him for not wanting to respond, people take badly to having words put in their mouth and their opinions misrepresented

I wouldnt blame him for not wanting to respond, people take badly to having words put in their mouth and their opinions misrepresented
    Going to actually add to the discussion MC or gonna stick to swipes at me?
    Cause I fail to see how I can be sticking words into peoples mouths or misrepresenting their opinions when I'm constantly asking mean old questions.

Can you point out where I've done what you're accusing me of?
    Cause I can point to were professional conspiracy theorists have absolutely done so in videos posted in this and other threads?

Can you point out any of those questions I asked are unfair or irrelevant?

And these are just from my last 5 or so posts.
    None of these questions were answered in detail if at all and it doesn't include the straight points I made, for example the part where I showed that your claim that WTC7 fell in a neat pile was wrong.

If you can't answer any of these questions, don't pretend I didn't ask it. Explain why you can't answer it. It might just be important.

1:The lack of raging fires on the north side (explained a couple of times)
    2 No No fires were intense and widespread enough to explain the near freefall of the building

3 the total collapse of the building within seconds

4 10 secs maybe
    5 yes never disputed that fact

6 My belief that never before and never again a building will fall due to the burning of office furniture
    7No not on the south side but the north side was not enough to even come close to the idea of a total collapse of the building due to fires caused by office furniture
    8maybe a partial collapse (south side)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Mob wrote:
    Going to actually add to the discussion MC or gonna stick to swipes at me?
    Cause I fail to see how I can be sticking words into peoples mouths or misrepresenting their opinions when I'm constantly asking mean old questions.

Can you point out where I've done what you're accusing me of?
    Cause I can point to were professional conspiracy theorists have absolutely done so in videos posted in this and other threads?

Can you point out any of those questions I asked are unfair or irrelevant?

Here
    Now what are you basing your opinion that they weren't intense enough on exactly?

Is it possible they could have been intense enough you just couldn't see them where they were important?
    Again here
    Ok since now you agree that the official explanation is plausible, what exactly is your problem with it?
    and again here
    And your opinion is wrong and not based on anything resembling facts. The only reason it's your opinion is because you prefer it to the truth.
    All the evidence shows that the fires were spread throughout the building, which you admit, and there's no reason at all for you to conclude that they could not have been intense enough.
    Blanket dismissal and a veiled insult.
    Wow, you're that easy to convince?
    Thinly veiled insult
    Well you see I don't think ill informed, untrained opinion is convince, hence why I'm not just buying yours.
    that there is gettin very close to abuse
    You say honest answer but fail to actually answer the question:
    Before this thread, how long did you think WTC7 fell in? (In seconds.)
    Had you ever seen the collapse in it's entirety? (yes or no?)
    the poster did answer you, you might not have liked or accepted the answer but one was provided
    These aren't trick questions and I don't understand why they would give you trouble.
    Again this could be construed as a veiled insult, especially based on your posting history of thinly veiled insults
    So I'm struggling to force you to answer questions I'm currently making yet you dive back into this thread to find a post I made ages ago...
    of course draggin up old topics from previous poste even previous threads is something You'd Never do:rolleyes:
    Why? Are you that desperate to avoid the questions I'm asking?
    I just dont think posters want to engage with you, I wont go into details of why here.
    No it's not true that they admit that the building fell for 2 seconds in free fall.
    They say that they use a segment of video tape to measure the speed of collapse of that façade of the building.
    In those 2 seconds or so of the facade falling, the internal structure of the building had already totally collapsed.
    Now even if this wasn't the case, the conspiracy theorists still claim a free fall of 6 or 7 seconds.
    in this example you are ascribing something that the poster didnt say to them in an attempt to deflect from the Valid point initially raised
    And no, 2 seconds of free fall do not indicate it was a controlled demolition.
    If it was, why was it in the NIST report?
    you claim to have read the NIST report, so surely you know if it was in it or not
    Now please stop trying to throw in tangents and address what I've already posted and you are straining to avoid.
    DITTO

And now unfortunatly I'm going to have to ask you some more follow up questions.
    1:The lack of raging fires on the north side (explained a couple of times)
    And is the only reasoning for this the fact you can't see the fires out of the windows on the north side?
    Because if it is, it's very silly reasoning to reject that there was fire in the north side of the building.

And of course, had you read any of the report you reject, specifically about the collapse you'd see that it started in an internal column not on the very edge of the north side.
    2 No No fires were intense and widespread enough to explain the near freefall of the building
    So then how intense were the fires and how intense would they need to be?
    Now if you can't answer these questions in full it shows that you simply can't claim what you are claiming.
    And again it has to be pointed out that the building did not fall anywhere near free fall speed. I don't know how you can honestly still claim that.
    3 the total collapse of the building within seconds
    But you saw the computer model of the collapse which showed how the internal structure fell. You said you thought the way the official report said it collapsed was plausible. You said you couldn't find anything in the computer model or the explanation that was impossible or conflicted with the facts.
    That model showed how the building could have collapsed in seconds.

So again, why is it impossible for it to collapse in seconds?
    4 10 secs maybe
    5 yes never disputed that fact
    Finally, straight answers...
    6 My belief that never before and never again a building will fall due to the burning of office furniture
    But you also agreed that no building has ever been demolished by thermite, yet this was not enough to conclude that thermite could never be used. Simply because it was possible for something to be the cause meant it was a plausible explanation.
    And you've have said that 1) an office fire could have taken down WTC7, 2) the official explanations and the computer model were consistant and plausible.
    Your reasoning is inconsistent. And saying that "a building never fell due to fire" is not a solid basis for your conclusion.
    (Especially since it's not actually true.)
    7No not on the south side but the north side was not enough to even come close to the idea of a total collapse of the building due to fires caused by office furniture
    8maybe a partial collapse (south side)
    So again you are presenting a completely silly scenario based on things you know aren't true.

You've admitted that a single section failing could pull the rest of the building down was a plausible explanation.
    You've admitted that such an explanation matches all the observed facts. You've admitted that steel structures can fail due to fire.

Yet you persist in insisting that the official story says something it doesn't simply so you can avoid admitting you can't actually find a problem with it when all of the nonsense you are told is swept away.

If your argument holds any water you can address these points directly and honestly. But since I've been asking you the same questions only to have them ignored or given half, nonsensical answers, it's clear your argument does not hold water.

And now unfortunatly I'm going to have to ask you some more follow up questions.

And is the only reasoning for this the fact you can't see the fires out of the windows on the north side?
    Because if it is, it's very silly reasoning to reject that there was fire in the north side of the building.

And of course, had you read any of the report you reject, specifically about the collapse you'd see that it started in an internal column not on the very edge of the north side.

So then how intense were the fires and how intense would they need to be?
    Now if you can't answer these questions in full it shows that you simply can't claim what you are claiming.
    And again it has to be pointed out that the building did not fall anywhere near free fall speed. I don't know how you can honestly still claim that.

But you saw the computer model of the collapse which showed how the internal structure fell. You said you thought the way the official report said it collapsed was plausible. You said you couldn't find anything in the computer model or the explanation that was impossible or conflicted with the facts.
    That model showed how the building could have collapsed in seconds.

So again, why is it impossible for it to collapse in seconds?

Finally, straight answers...

But you also agreed that no building has ever been demolished by thermite, yet this was not enough to conclude that thermite could never be used. Simply because it was possible for something to be the cause meant it was a plausible explanation.
    And you've have said that 1) an office fire could have taken down WTC7, 2) the official explanations and the computer model were consistant and plausible.
    Your reasoning is inconsistent. And saying that "a building never fell due to fire" is not a solid basis for your conclusion.
    (Especially since it's not actually true.)

So again you are presenting a completely silly scenario based on things you know aren't true.

You've admitted that a single section failing could pull the rest of the building down was a plausible explanation.
    You've admitted that such an explanation matches all the observed facts. You've admitted that steel structures can fail due to fire.

Yet you persist in insisting that the official story says something it doesn't simply so you can avoid admitting you can't actually find a problem with it when all of the nonsense you are told is swept away.

If your argument holds any water you can address these points directly and honestly. But since I've been asking you the same questions only to have them ignored or given half, nonsensical answers, it's clear your argument does not hold water.

I will maybe answer more questions but you are assuming again taking things for a fact thst i dismissed and no this time i ask you to look up your own flaws .... Lets see how you manage to do that maybe i give you a few hints when you cant make sense anymore of your own nonsense

Here

Again here

and again here
    Those aren't misrepresentations of his opinion.
    He changed his story about the fires, I then asked him a question.
    The next one is after he admitted that my explanation of how the building fell was plausible. That explanation was the official one.
    Blanket dismissal and a veiled insult.
    It was a dissimal after several pages of trying to find out what that opinion was based on and finding out it's not based on anything.
    Thinly veiled insult

that there is gettin very close to abuse
    Then report it.
    the poster did answer you, you might not have liked or accepted the answer but one was provided
    The questions asked for a time in seconds and a yes or no answer.
    He did not answer the question.
    Again this could be construed as a veiled insult, especially based on your posting history of thinly veiled insults
    Then report it.
    But since you didn't you realise that they are either not insults or so wonderfully veiled that they appear not to be so reporting them is a waste of time.
    of course draggin up old topics from previous poste even previous threads is something You'd Never do:rolleyes:
    So you're not just hunting for my horrible misrepresentations and insults you're looking for any excuse to give out about me?
    You should have just said so...
    I just dont think posters want to engage with you, I wont go into details of why here.
    Oh.. I think I might have to cry now MC.... :'(
    in this example you are ascribing something that the poster didnt say to them in an attempt to deflect from the Valid point initially raised
    Not what I did. I clearly pointed out that's what conspiracy theorists (as distinct from the poster) claim, and why it's different to what the NIST report says, yet they still claim that it agrees with them.
    you claim to have read the NIST report, so surely you know if it was in it or not
    Which I then say and explain in the text you quoted.
    DITTO
    Lol. Irony.

Any chance you'd like to engage in the actual discussion now MC?
    Cause not sure about how your dislike of me and misrepresentations of my posts is relevant to the discussion.

I will maybe answer more questions but you are assuming again taking things for a fact thst i dismissed and no this time i ask you to look up your own flaws .... Lets see how you manage to do that maybe i give you a few hints when you cant make sense anymore of your own nonsense
    So, basically I just wasted my time addressing your answers?

If there's flaws point them out. If you can't I suggest trying to engage in the discussion rather than the laughable tactic you're trying now.

But frankly I'm done repeating questions over and over for you to avoid them simply because you can't and don't want to question what you believe.

The points are there for when you want to try adult discussion.

• Advertisement

So, basically I just wasted my time addressing your answers?

If there's flaws point them out. If you can't I suggest trying to engage in the discussion rather than the laughable tactic you're trying now.

But frankly I'm done repeating questions over and over for you to avoid them simply because you can't and don't want to question what you believe.

The points are there for when you want to try adult discussion.

No KM you wasted your time With anwsering questions with (more) questions

If i would point out were the flaws are i get probably 3 questions first before anything else ... look up your own flaws and learn from them

Don't you mean repeating and adding questions before anwsering one ?

That last point i leave with you

No KM you wasted your time With anwsering questions with (more) questions

If i would point out were the flaws are i get probably 3 questions first before anything else ... look up your own flaws and learn from them

Don't you mean repeating and adding questions before anwsering one ?

That last point i leave with you
    Except for all the points I made that weren't questions.
    And all the points I made that use your own statements to show your position is unsupported.

But it's a good thing you've an excuse to avoid them now...

Except for all the points I made that weren't questions.
    And all the points I made that use your own statements to show your position is unsupported.

But it's a good thing you've an excuse to avoid them now...

Unsupported no .. I bet there are people even knowledgeable people out there who agree ... I dare to aks questions .... be curious ... dont believe anything that is rammed down my throat

Just if some of my anwsers are unsupported to you does not make them less valid

But just keep using that socratic tactics here and i bet there will not be many people left to debate with

Just if some of my anwsers are unsupported to you does not make them less valid
    Lol. Yea, it kinda does.
    And they're not just "unsupported to me" they are unsupported because you are unable to support them, despite me asking you to support them for umpteen pages.
    I dare to aks questions .... be curious ... dont believe anything that is rammed down my throat
    But you don't seem to be able to ask questions about what you yourself believe and you seem to have no issue buying whatever conspiracy theorists tell you, as long as it agrees with your predetermined beliefs.

The fact that you're crying about my mean old tactics shows exactly how willing you are to actually put your beliefs to the test.

Lol. Yea, it kinda does.
    And they're not just "unsupported to me" they are unsupported because you are unable to support them, despite me asking you to support them for umpteen pages.

But you don't seem to be able to ask questions about what you yourself believe and you seem to have no issue buying whatever conspiracy theorists tell you, as long as it agrees with your predetermined beliefs.

The fact that you're crying about my mean old tactics shows exactly how willing you are to actually put your beliefs to the test.

Me crying .. Me need to grow up? are you running out of valid points ?? is that the second chapter in the tactics? making it personal ??

Me supporting them to you would never happen because you are only believing your own narrow minded explanation and all the tricky ones you brush aside with question about questions

I am still learning so to say .... Not buying the CT crap fully and vice versa

The fact that Im open about many things makes me your perfect target

And i am not buying all what the CT people say i pointed that out to you in different posts .. but instead of aknowledge that fact... you were to busy formulating more questions on those points

Me supporting them to you would never happen because you are only believing your own narrow minded explanation and all the tricky ones you brush aside with question about questions
    Maybe I shouldn't be so narrow minded and try to find out why you believe what you believe and what basis such beliefs have?
    How would I accomplish that I wonder...
    Maybe by asking you?

You know for all this energy you could have been addressing my still standing questions and showing how I'm wrong.

Dealing with someone who is using tactics (trics) is very energy consuming yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

And one thing missing from the video thanks to it's oddly uplifting soundtrack is the very loud, very noticeable explosion sounds in sequence followed immediately by the collapse.

Like this for example:

http://youtu.be/SaBQ3AkRetI

Thats what came to mind for me with these theories. There is a few loud bangs a good bit apart in the WTC docs ive seen and then the tower collapses however every programme about controlled demolitions ive seen has many many more sharp bangs and they are buildings alot smaller than the WTC. Personally dont think everything adds up about that day but I dont believe the controlled demolition theories.

PS. How the hell do you embed a youtube video here! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

You shouldn't be asking so many questions, King Mob. You won't solve anything with logical enquiry. Best to just accept the explanation from the "slickest" video.

Fandango wrote: »
    Like this for example:
    ]http://youtu.be/SaBQ3AkRetI

Thats what came to mind for me with these theories. There is a few loud bangs a good bit apart in the WTC docs ive seen and then the tower collapses however every programme about controlled demolitions ive seen has many many more sharp bangs and they are buildings alot smaller than the WTC. Personally dont think everything adds up about that day but I dont believe the controlled demolition theories.

Precisely. Most conspiracy theorist would attempt to counter by providing a list of witness saying they heard explosions.
    But by examining these we would find that the reports are often taken way out of context and contain stuff like "Sounded like an explosion."

Conspiracy theorists generally ignore the fact that no demolition in the world uses explosions going off randomly well before the collapse.
    And the fact that explosions would in inconsistent with the popular thermite theory.
    Fandango wrote: »
    PS. How the hell do you embed a youtube video here! :)
    You take the code after the equals sign and use the youtube button when you post:

Quote my post to see how it works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Precisely. Most conspiracy theorist would attempt to counter by providing a list of witness saying they heard explosions.
    But by examining these we would find that the reports are often taken way out of context and contain stuff like "Sounded like an explosion."

Conspiracy theorists generally ignore the fact that no demolition in the world uses explosions going off randomly well before the collapse.
    And the fact that explosions would in inconsistent with the popular thermite theory.

This is another thing I don't get. There are literally hundreds of videos of controlled demolition on the internet. One of things I did when looking into 911 going back was to watch a whole load of them. They are all remarkably similar in most respects, especially with the explosives going off. But in 911 other than the buildings fall down the similarities are not there. And surprise surprise when the CT'er use video footage to compare controlled demolition to 911 they 'forget' to keep the very clear and distinct sounds of explosives going off.

Is everyone who does not agree with the official report automatically a conspiracy theorist ??

So all the things pointed out in this Video is ridiculous CT crap ?

If so can someone point out the flaws and we discuss them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnYryJqCwU

meglome wrote: »
    This is another thing I don't get. There are literally hundreds of videos of controlled demolition on the internet. One of things I did when looking into 911 going back was to watch a whole load of them. They are all remarkably similar in most respects, especially with the explosives going off. But in 911 other than the buildings fall down the similarities are not there. And surprise surprise when the CT'er use video footage to compare controlled demolition to 911 they 'forget' to keep the very clear and distinct sounds of explosives going off.
    I think that's one of the reasons thermite was "found", it's meant to be noiseless so that explains why there's no explosions.
    Except when they are using witnesses reporting stuff that sounds like explosions, then thermite explodes somehow...
    Is everyone who does not agree with the official report automatically a conspiracy theorist ??
    No, people who believe in and put forward elaborate conspiracy theories are conspiracy theorists.
    If you are insisting that the buildings came down due to a controlled demolition, then you believe in a conspiracy theory.

Now since you've been coy enough not to put your eggs in that basket, have I called you a conspiracy theorist because you "question" the official story?
    And to save you from moaning about another question: No. I have not. And I have purposefully pointed this out before, and you had agreed.
    And neither has Meglome.

Now since you've been coy enough not to put your eggs in that basket, have I called you a conspiracy theorist because you "question" the official story?

No ... and did i suggest you did??

What basket ??

And about that "other question" ? you say "No i have not" what do you mean ?

I just asked you One question in that post

No ... and did i suggest you did??
    Well you seem to be exasperated by the amount of times it happens and seemed upset that someone was doing it.
    Unless I was misreading your post. It's not really clear cause you're not quoting anything that shows what you're claiming people have say, or even who exactly you are addressing it to.
    And since meglome, Duke Leonal Felmet or fandango do not make such comments, I thought you must have been referring to earlier in the thread were you and I were the only posters.

But maybe you can clarify who exactly you were accusing of unjustly labelling people who question the official story, and point out were they did so...?
    What basket ??
    Well you've just "questioned" the official story, but are quiet about what you think did bring down the towers hence you're not proposing or expressing belief in any conspiracy theories, hence not a conspiracy theorist.
    And about that "other question" ? you say "No i have not" what do you mean ?

I just asked you One question in that post
    The other question was my own.
    Had I not answered it myself in my own post I think we'd have to wait a few pages before we got an answer.

Well you seem to be exasperated by the amount of times it happens and seemed upset that someone was doing it.

Unless I was misreading your post. It's not really clear cause you're not quoting anything that shows what you're claiming people have say, or even who exactly you are addressing it to.
    And since meglome, Duke Leonal Felmet or fandango do not make such comments, I thought you must have been referring to earlier in the thread were you and I were the only posters.

But maybe you can clarify who exactly you were accusing of unjustly labelling people who question the official story, and point out were they did so...?

Well you've just "questioned" the official story, but are quiet about what you think did bring down the towers hence you're not proposing or expressing belief in any conspiracy theories, hence not a conspiracy theorist.

The other question was my own.
    Had I not answered it myself in my own post I think we'd have to wait a few pages before we got an answer.

I just asked an open question
    I did so because everyone who questions the 9/11 explanation is labelled as a CT ... Valid assumption for some ... less for others

Look to you it doesn't matter what i think ...because when i say what i think it is brushed aside for not being in the report/evidence ... do i come up with video's (yes made by CT people) its brushed aside as being false or incorrect or not supported by NIST ....

When you keep hiding behind your report and only will ask/accept other evidence from people who maybe know just as much as you but don't have an 10000 page report to hide behind you will always win the discussion

Look almost no one is up to pair with your tactics and Socratic approach .. so yeah you might end up answering your own questions now and then .. sorry

I just asked an open question
    I did so because everyone who questions the 9/11 explanation is labelled as a CT ... Valid assumption for some ... less for others
    Except no one here has done so...
    Can you point to an example made on this thread, let alone on in the posts on the last page?

Great, we're making progress.
    So then since your video does not show that WTC7 could not have collapsed, what exactly is your point with it?
    Why are you using it to back up your insistence that WTC7 could not have fallen "the way it did"?

That its quite possible a steel building can survive a 20 hour inferno

I am using that video as an example to expose/point out two opposites

1: the total collapse of wtc7 in under 20 seconds due to office fires

2: the building showed in the video burned for 20 hours (inferno) and didn't collapse or crumble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnYryJqCwU

what in this video are lies ...twisting of facts etc ?

• Advertisement

Except no one here has done so...
    Can you point to an example made on this thread, let alone on in the posts on the last page?

No i won't go back 20 pages KM

You don't agree that the label CT is used to easily when not agreeing?

But i leave this one for now if that's alright because it goes away from the discussion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement