Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building 7 ???

Options
1356716

Comments

  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    I see these things often claimed but rarely actually explained in detail.
    And unfortunately I don't just accept what I'm told without question.
    Really???

    so you can Explain in detail then what happened to building Seven


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Really???

    so you can Explain in detail then what happened to building Seven
    Yes. And I have done in this thread several times, often to correct strawman arguments.

    So if you'd like an actual debate for once, please pick any any one of the points you've ignored and address them.
    If not please by all means trot out the old debunked soundbites for us to smack down again and again and for you to promptly ignore.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    OK, I'm gonna ask you to

    repeat your points which you say I have ignored

    giving us the benefit of your detailed analysis and Lay out your Timelined and scientific explanation of how WTC7 collapsed,


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    OK, I'm gonna ask you to

    repeat your points which you say I have ignored
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73063377&postcount=44
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73080312&postcount=50
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=73093727&postcount=57

    Pretty much everything we said against your drive by points which you didn't respond to.
    As well as all of Diogenes points and all the points we've made before you entered the thread.

    Feel free to pick any of those to discuss.
    giving us the benefit of your detailed analysis and Lay out your Timelined and scientific explanation of how WTC7 collapsed,
    Fires started by the debris from WTC 1 raged uncontrolled for several hours, this coupled with the structural damage caused by the debris weakened the supports of the building, which continued to get weaker as the fires continued. Finally the supports failed and due to the unique design (and flaw) of the building, it collapsed totally.

    Now, would you like to actually address the point I made to Jackie, where I asked for a few specific examples of flaws or manipulation in the report?
    Or are you going to engage in more pedantry to avoid the point?


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    King Mob wrote: »
    its in the video I posted and you didnt watch
    How long then between the fire and the collapse, why if the fires didnt start til the first tower colapsed did it take less time for WTC to collapse?
    because they hoped that after enough time had passed people would stop asking questions
    Pretty much everything we said against your drive by points which you didn't respond to.
    there ya go
    As well as all of Diogenes points and all the points we've made before you entered the thread.
    and if I have a poster on Ignore then I dont see these points when I'm logged in, and generaly chose not to respond even when I do see them
    Feel free to pick any of those to discuss.
    OK

    Timeline,

    could you lay out the official timeline of events please for the events you stated here and those preceeding it
    Fires started by the debris from WTC 1 raged uncontrolled for several hours, this coupled with the structural damage caused by the debris weakened the supports of the building, which continued to get weaker as the fires continued. Finally the supports failed and due to the unique design (and flaw) of the building, it collapsed totally.
    Now, would you like to actually address the point I made to Jackie, where I asked for a few specific examples of flaws or manipulation in the report?
    No, I'll reply to points you make to ME
    Or are you going to engage in more pedantry to avoid the point?

    Athnion ciarog Ciaroig Eile:P


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron


    King Mob wrote: »
    Ok then, please point out one of these flaws or a single thing they freely manipulated.
    I see these things often claimed but rarely actually explained in detail.
    And unfortunately I don't just accept what I'm told without question.




    And why is any of this impossible? Many personal effects and combustible material from the planes were recovered, not just the one passport.
    Nor was that passport the sole proof of the identity of the hijackers.


    OK KM, I'm just going to stick to the magic passport for now. The entire problem with this whole 9/11 business is that it becomes a circular argument and everything and nothing then becomes proven or disproven.

    And you can't really call the whole question of the passport a red herring. I'm sure you've been on a plane in the past and carried your passport with you. Now I'm going to make a wild assumption here and figure that this passport was in the guy's pocket on board the plane.

    Now the plane slams into a building and goes inside it bursting into flames. These flames are allegedly hot enough to melt or at least weaken the steel endo-skeleton of the building. Now a passport is made of paper with some plastic laminated pages. So this passport was in the pocket of an occupant of the plane. The occupant and all other passengers were burnt to cinders and/or obliterated by the impact and inferno. Some while later the building collapses in a catastrophic failure and the debris and masonry of that failure are enough to cause such damage to other buildings that they themselves catch fire and eventually fail or are so badly destroyed as to need demolition. Yet this passport is found intact in the rubble.

    For you to so blithely accept such a fantastic scenario is troubling. If you were on a jury and had to send someone to the electric chair on the back of such testimony, are you telling me you wouldn't have even a modicum of "reasonable doubt"?

    If my assumption that the passport was in the guy's pocket or in his bag is correct then why wasn't it found inside his jacket or his bag in the rubble. How can a jacket or bag or body be incinerated leaving the passport intact to fall to earth?

    I mean seriously, KM, how can you make this believable? Because I for the life of me can't see how it's possible.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron


    King Mob wrote: »
    Why do you think that WTC7 was on fire before the towers fell? Have you got anything to actually support this?

    The photos of the Bankers Trust building and others show beyond a shadow of a doubt that debris from the tower's collapse could make it some distance and cause significant damage.


    How exactly did debris from the collapse of the two towers cause fires in WTC7 when this shrapnel would have need to be flaming? I don't recall seeing any flames or burning material flying from the two towers over WTC 3 and 4 and slamming into WTC causing multiple fires. When those towers started to crumble there were a thousand cameras on the scene from news agencies all over the world as well as amateur and hobby photographers. Not a single piece of footage of blazing debris flying hundreds of yards and into WTC7. None.


    (spose I kinda didn't just stick to the passport)


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    its in the video I posted and you didnt watch
    Where in the video? What does he say specifically?
    Given that the last video you posted didn't actually contain what you said it contained I don't think it's worth my time to watch another video through only to find that you've misinterpreted the quote again.
    How long then between the fire and the collapse, why if the fires didnt start til the first tower colapsed did it take less time for WTC to collapse?
    The north tower collapse at 10:28 the fires would have started around then. WTC 7 collapsed at 17:20.
    WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed quicker because they were 1) of a different construction 2) had fires of a different nature and 3) had different circumstances to WTC7, namely passenger jets ripping holes in them.
    That is the silliest question you've asked yet.
    because they hoped that after enough time had passed people would stop asking questions
    But why did they need to do that? Why didn't they have the fake report ready to go like you think they must have had for the twin towers?
    If they wanted to wait so people would forget, why did they release the twin towers report? Why not just wait till people forgot about that?
    Why release any report at all if they thought people would just forget?
    there ya go
    Well I wouldn't say you answered them, but you acknowledged them. it's a start I guess.
    OK

    Timeline,

    could you lay out the official timeline of events please for the events you stated here and those preceeding it
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_for_the_day_of_the_September_11_attacks
    It's all there.
    What exactly is the point you're trying to make?
    No, I'll reply to points you make to ME
    Yet you felt that you needed to quote the point I was making to someone else to make... what point exactly?


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    OK KM, I'm just going to stick to the magic passport for now. The entire problem with this whole 9/11 business is that it becomes a circular argument and everything and nothing then becomes proven or disproven.
    I appreciate the time and effort you took to actually type out and present an argument, I really do. But I think that it's best for the thread to stick specifically to the WTC7 stuff as per the topic. Otherwise we'll get side tracked into other unrelated areas and lose the focus of the thread.

    if you'd like to pose this point in another thread for it or in a more general thread, I'd be glad to address it.
    How exactly did debris from the collapse of the two towers cause fires in WTC7 when this shrapnel would have need to be flaming? I don't recall seeing any flames or burning material flying from the two towers over WTC 3 and 4 and slamming into WTC causing multiple fires. When those towers started to crumble there were a thousand cameras on the scene from news agencies all over the world as well as amateur and hobby photographers. Not a single piece of footage of blazing debris flying hundreds of yards and into WTC7. None.

    (spose I kinda didn't just stick to the passport)
    And why would you necessarily see any massive balls of fire?
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/reeldeal101/518_wtc1-collapse.jpg
    There's so much smoke and ash and dust it's hard to see anything at all.

    But we both know that the twin towers had extensive fires and we both know that debris from the towers hit and caused extensive damage to WTC7.
    So why is it so impossible that some of this debris was on fire when it hit the building.
    Hell there are even ways for fires to start even if the debris was somehow magically not on fire. A really hot piece of metal could set off the tons of paper in the offices. Or even a piece could have damaged some electric wiring or equipment and sparked a fire that way.
    Or maybe it was combinations of all of the above?

    Course you know that your argument is fallacious because there isn't a single picture of any of the demo charges used to blow up the towers, yet you are sure that they were there...


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron


    King Mob wrote: »
    I appreciate the time and effort you took to actually type out and present an argument, I really do. But I think that it's best for the thread to stick specifically to the WTC7 stuff as per the topic. Otherwise we'll get side tracked into other unrelated areas and lose the focus of the thread.

    if you'd like to pose this point in another thread for it or in a more general thread, I'd be glad to address it.


    And why would you necessarily see any massive balls of fire?
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/reeldeal101/518_wtc1-collapse.jpg
    There's so much smoke and ash and dust it's hard to see anything at all.

    But we both know that the twin towers had extensive fires and we both know that debris from the towers hit and caused extensive damage to WTC7.
    So why is it so impossible that some of this debris was on fire when it hit the building.
    Hell there are even ways for fires to start even if the debris was somehow magically not on fire. A really hot piece of metal could set off the tons of paper in the offices. Or even a piece could have damaged some electric wiring or equipment and sparked a fire that way.
    Or maybe it was combinations of all of the above?

    Course you know that your argument is fallacious because there isn't a single picture of any of the demo charges used to blow up the towers, yet you are sure that they were there...


    Not so fast KM. You state that this thread is purely about WTC7 and that you don't want to get sidetracked by the magic passport yet you seem to have no problem discussing WTC1 and 2.

    You can't explain the fantasy of the magic passport therefore you are shutting it out of your mind.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron


    King Mob wrote: »
    I appreciate the time and effort you took to actually type out and present an argument, I really do. But I think that it's best for the thread to stick specifically to the WTC7 stuff as per the topic. Otherwise we'll get side tracked into other unrelated areas and lose the focus of the thread.

    if you'd like to pose this point in another thread for it or in a more general thread, I'd be glad to address it.


    And why would you necessarily see any massive balls of fire?
    http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/reeldeal101/518_wtc1-collapse.jpg
    There's so much smoke and ash and dust it's hard to see anything at all.

    But we both know that the twin towers had extensive fires and we both know that debris from the towers hit and caused extensive damage to WTC7.
    So why is it so impossible that some of this debris was on fire when it hit the building.
    Hell there are even ways for fires to start even if the debris was somehow magically not on fire. A really hot piece of metal could set off the tons of paper in the offices. Or even a piece could have damaged some electric wiring or equipment and sparked a fire that way.
    Or maybe it was combinations of all of the above?

    Course you know that your argument is fallacious because there isn't a single picture of any of the demo charges used to blow up the towers, yet you are sure that they were there...

    Can you explain to me how debris from a collapsing building can leap horizontally two city blocks, and set another building on fire and that fire is hot enough to cause the steel structure to fail.....even though it couldn't possibly have reached the requisite temperatures needed to cause a steel failure. Not only that but there was no sprinkler system in this building?


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Not so fast KM. You state that this thread is purely about WTC7 and that you don't want to get sidetracked by the magic passport yet you seem to have no problem discussing WTC1 and 2.
    I am discussing the Twin Towers because their collapse is the cause of the fires in WTC7 therefore are inescapably relevant. The "magic passport" is not.
    You can't explain the fantasy of the magic passport therefore you are shutting it out of your mind.
    Oh I can, I'm just not going to deal with it here on this WTC7 thread.
    We've a whole 9/11 section now to fill up. I'll address the point in a new thread.
    Can you explain to me how debris from a collapsing building can leap horizontally two city blocks,
    Well that's kind of a strawman to put it like that.
    But as we've seen from the rake of pictures I've put up, there's no question that the debris could make it as far as the south face of WTC7.
    Unless you've a really good explanation for these:
    http://www.debunking911.com/Bankers.jpg
    http://www.debunking911.com/WTC7_Smoke.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/FEMA_-_4224_-_Photograph_by_Bri_Rodriguez_taken_on_09-27-2001_in_New_York.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IGZLkbR7jWs/RhArIs4wgLI/AAAAAAAAAE8/SSjMO5HyHG8/s1600-h/swcornerdamage.jpg

    Especially the first one as it's got a chunk of the towers actually dangling out of it's hole.
    and set another building on fire and that fire is hot enough to cause the steel structure to fail.....
    even though it couldn't possibly have reached the requisite temperatures needed to cause a steel failure.
    What's the requisite temperatures for steel to fail?
    How are you defining "fail"?

    Because in reality, since the fire wasn't the only factor, it didn't have to melt through steel girders, it only had to weaken them to a point where the already damaged structure (and thanks to a design flaw) could no longer support the building.
    Not only that but there was no sprinkler system in this building?
    Actually it did have a sprinkler system, unfortunately the system on several of the lower and critical floors was fed by the city's water supply.
    The city's water supply to that area was shut down when the towers collapsed.

    Now again, what's impossible about the collapse and where have the NIST manipulated anything about WTC7?


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    see the thing is that your 'offficial' timeline has WTC7 evacuated After the Towrs collapse, however there are many reports of it being on fire and evacuated Before that.

    care to explain


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    see the thing is that your 'offficial' timeline has WTC7 evacuated After the Towrs collapse, however there are many reports of it being on fire and evacuated Before that.

    care to explain
    Ok, please provide those reports. You've claimed this before but the only thing you provided turned out not to show what you said it did.
    Who reported these things? When?
    What precisely did they say?

    Are you going to address the other points I made in my last post?


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    like I have said before, its in the Jennings interview, watch that and see what he says himself ;)

    what other point???


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    like I have said before, its in the Jennings interview, watch that and see what he says himself ;)
    And like I said before, whereabouts in the interview does he say it?
    What specifically does he say?

    MC, the last time you claimed this you posted an interview that didn't said what you claimed it did.
    Nor is that the first time you said something was in a video when it wasn't.

    I've a limited bandwidth and I don't see the point in wasting it and my time when it's most likely that you're up to the same thing.

    If he does say what you're claiming post a link to the video, point out the time he says the exact quote you think backs up your claim. Or at the very least just type out the quote.

    Saying it's in a video is not an argument
    what other point???
    The other points I made in the previous post.
    Specifically:
    The north tower collapse at 10:28 the fires would have started around then. WTC 7 collapsed at 17:20.
    WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed quicker because they were 1) of a different construction 2) had fires of a different nature and 3) had different circumstances to WTC7, namely passenger jets ripping holes in them.
    That is the silliest question you've asked yet.

    But why did they need to do that? Why didn't they have the fake report ready to go like you think they must have had for the twin towers?
    If they wanted to wait so people would forget, why did they release the twin towers report? Why not just wait till people forgot about that?
    Why release any report at all if they thought people would just forget?

    If you can't address them, please say so. Ignoring them doesn't make them go away.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    If I thought for a second that you would consider what barry Jennings said as evidence, and maybe just maybe open your eyes to the myriad of contradictions that surround the Building seven issue, then yeah I'd transcribe it, but we both know that you'll just dismiss it as hearsay, or claim that it makes no sense out of context, or one of the many default dismissals you use to ignore anything that contradicts your world view

    So Like I've said, watch the Jennings interview

    also the fact that Guilianni said Damaged (so badly BTW that they abandoned the building which was meant to be their EMS Centre) instead of actually saying it was on fire does not IMO Negate toe point that the building was earmarked for destruction BEFORE the towers fell


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    If I thought for a second that you would consider what barry Jennings said as evidence, and maybe just maybe open your eyes to the myriad of contradictions that surround the Building seven issue, then yeah I'd transcribe it, but we both know that you'll just dismiss it as hearsay, or claim that it makes no sense out of context, or one of the many default dismissals you use to ignore anything that contradicts your world view
    And it's not possible that any of those explanations are true?
    Maybe there is an explanation for his quote that doesn't match your world-view?
    So Like I've said, watch the Jennings interview
    Ok, since you're simply refusing to engage this point in any sort of way. I'll do your work for you and find the quote.
    also the fact that Guilianni said Damaged (so badly BTW that they abandoned the building which was meant to be their EMS Centre) instead of actually saying it was on fire does not IMO Negate toe point that the building was earmarked for destruction BEFORE the towers fell
    But the point you were trying to make was that he was reporting fires in WTC before the towers fell, this wasn't the case.
    Why did you claim that he said there was fires?

    Now which building was the EMS actually in cause the interview doesn't actually say it was in WTC7?

    And what about the other point MC?
    Perhaps you're ignoring it because it contradicts your world view?


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    Watching the video, the first red flag is that it involves noted liar and hack Dylan Avery, this does not bode well.

    The second is the amount of cuts made in the interview. If this were a government or main stream media job the CTers would be all over these.

    And third red flag he doesn't actually mention that he used the stairs due to any active fires as you originally claimed MC.

    Now to the actual uncut bits of the interview.

    Jennings says he was in WTC7 at around 9:03 after the second plane hit and found the building empty. However this doesn't gel with other testimony specifically from John Peruggia EMS division chief.
    http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Peruggia_John.txt
    PERUGGIA:

    I came out of the Battery Tunnel and as soon as I
    came out, I parked my car immediately on the western side of
    northbound West Street between Rector and West. Iím going to
    mark that on the map with a number one. I put my boots on. I put
    my EMS safety coat on, my helmet, grabbed the radio and a pad
    and began to walk my way up West Street. My initial intent was
    to pass through the site, make contact with the Chief at the
    command post and advise them that I was en route to 7 World
    Trade Center, the Office of Emergency Management, to provide
    staffing, as it was now activated.

    Q. As you were walking into the scene, the second plane
    had just hit --

    A. Just moments.
    So we find that he was only arriving at the scene at 9:03 and not was not yet in the building, likely not arriving at WTC until 9:15 cause of various stops to talk to people he needed to talk to.

    When he does arrive:
    I reached 7 World Trade Center. We walked into the lobby and we were going up the escalators to the main level. I checked in at the security desk. As we reached the top of the escalators, there were lots of people running down the escalator on the promenade. I spoke to one of the Deputy Directors and as I was speaking with him, I believe it was Deputy Director Rotanz, who is a Fire Department Captain on detail over there, Captain Nahmod and EMT Zarrillo approached as well. They had indicated that the building was being evacuated.

    So here's the none conspiracy explanation.
    Barry Jennings was simply wrong (or had his words twisted by a dishonest hack of film-maker) about the time he arrived at the OEM. Likely getting there around 9:30 upwards After everyone was evacuated. After making some phone calls to a bunch of people (as per Jennings' testimony) the Deputy OEM Commissioner orders the complete evacuation of WTC 7 at 9:44 so we can imagine this is the individual who called and told him to leave right away. This likely occurring between 9:44 and 9:59.

    Now Jennings mentions that the lights were out and since they were taking the stairs it was likely that the elevators weren't working, meaning the power was out.
    This would have happened after the south tower collapsed and caused the power to fail.
    This also gels with Hess's (the guy who was with him in WTC7) testimony of feeling the building shake when the power goes out.

    They make their way down to the sixth floor which is about 17 floors down from the OEM. Since Mr. Jennings is a big dude and as per the interview had bad knees, he probably wasn't making good time on the way down especially since they couldn't see very well again as per the interview.
    So when they reach the second floor it's about 10:28 when there's an "explosion" and the stairs collapse. Just about when WTC1 collapses and damages WTC7 with it's debris.

    The important part of the interview where he says "both buildings where still standing..." comes after another cut and seems to be a part of a different topic concerning when the fire fighters came.

    No where in that interview does he mention any fire at any point before the collapse of WTC1.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    And it's not possible that any of those explanations are true?
    Maybe there is an explanation for his quote that doesn't match your world-view?

    Maybe there is, You however, have been unable to provide it so Far

    Ok, since you're simply refusing to engage this point in any sort of way. I'll do your work for you and find the quote
    oh FFS Sh1te like this gets on my Wick

    1) I have not Refused to engage this point, I have asked you repeatedly to view the testemonial evidence which I am basing the statement on, YOU Have been the one refusing to do so.
    2) If you wish to engage in a Debate its YOUR Responsibility to inform yourself of the details of that debate, otherwise you can just take my word for it on everything
    But the point you were trying to make was that he was reporting fires in WTC before the towers fell, this wasn't the case.
    Why did you claim that he said there was fires?
    NO, the point I was making was that WTC7 had been reported as Badly damaged and on Fire PRIOR to WTC 1&2 Falling, my question was what caused THOSE fires
    Now which building was the EMS actually in cause the interview doesn't actually say it was in WTC7?
    you talkin about The Giulianni interview??? cos he clearly discusses their evacuation of WTC7 and the fact that it was supposed to be the Emergency Response centre for New Youk that day.
    And what about the other point MC?
    Perhaps you're ignoring it because it contradicts your world view?
    what other point??

    if you have something to say then SAY IT, this is getting tedious.

    From now on if you wish to ask me a Question please put it in the format of a CLEAR Question. if I miss that question REPEAT IT, dont make vauge references to some random wittering on a previous page
    Simples???


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    oh FFS Sh1te like this gets on my Wick

    1) I have not Refused to engage this point, I have asked you repeatedly to view the testemonial evidence which I am basing the statement on, YOU Have been the one refusing to do so.
    2) If you wish to engage in a Debate its YOUR Responsibility to inform yourself of the details of that debate, otherwise you can just take my word for it on everything
    And all I've asked for is either the time in the interview in which the statement was made or a single line of a quote that illustrates the point of the video. Neither are massive things to ask for.

    But I've since watched the entire video, including the pointless intro, so the point is moot.
    NO, the point I was making was that WTC7 had been reported as Badly damaged and on Fire PRIOR to WTC 1&2 Falling, my question was what caused THOSE fires
    But you said specifically:
    the Jennings interview, the news reports at the time, the fact that the then mayor Rudi Giuliani commented at the time that the Emergency response centre was in WTC7 but that they couldnt use it because the building was on fire.............

    This simply isn't supported by either interview no matter how liberal you get with the interpretation.
    Neither interview at any point say there is fire in the building prior to the collapse of WTC1.
    you talkin about The Giulianni interview??? cos he clearly discusses their evacuation of WTC7 and the fact that it was supposed to be the Emergency Response centre for New Youk that day.
    Thanks. See that now, my bad.
    what other point??

    if you have something to say then SAY IT, this is getting tedious.

    From now on if you wish to ask me a Question please put it in the format of a CLEAR Question. if I miss that question REPEAT IT, dont make vauge references to some random wittering on a previous page
    Simples???
    I thought the points were incredibly clear and I have repeated them for you. You haven't even acknowledged their existence.
    The north tower collapse at 10:28 the fires would have started around then. WTC 7 collapsed at 17:20.
    WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed quicker because they were 1) of a different construction 2) had fires of a different nature and 3) had different circumstances to WTC7, namely passenger jets ripping holes in them.
    That is the silliest question you've asked yet.
    Or to put it into a clear concise question for you convince:
    Do you still think that the twin towers collapsed quicker after being damaged is a relevant point?

    This one is all questions concerning the "delay" in the WTC7 report.
    But why did they need to do that? Why didn't they have the fake report ready to go like you think they must have had for the twin towers?
    If they wanted to wait so people would forget, why did they release the twin towers report? Why not just wait till people forgot about that?
    Why release any report at all if they thought people would just forget?


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    regards your Avery Adhomenim, what purpose does this serve besides demonstrating your Narrowmindedness and predetermined Bias??

    So Jennings WAS in the building at 9.03 and the guy you quote Wasnt, and couldnt have been there by your own admission for another 20 minutes, yet you take his testimony of what happened at that time over the guy that was there, then you proceed to make some spurious assertions and fabricate a timeline that suits your asertions, all the time claiming tha Avery is a Fraud because he Lowers himself to that, wihout providing evidence of such.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    yes, the Relative speeed of the collapses is a highly relevant point.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat


    But why did they need to do that? Why didn't they have the fake report ready to go like you think they must have had for the twin towers?
    If they wanted to wait so people would forget, why did they release the twin towers report? Why not just wait till people forgot about that?
    Why release any report at all if they thought people would just forget?
    WhyX5 so thats 5+ meandering questions, Pick one


  • Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭drkpower


    I'm beginning to think that the creation of a 9/11 subforum has perhaps inadvertently caused the loss of the better conspiracy theorists. I used to enjoy a reasonably well-matched debate on the issues.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    regards your Avery Adhomenim, what purpose does this serve besides demonstrating your Narrowmindedness and predetermined Bias??
    Well it would be an ad-homium if Avery hadn't been called up on his deceptions, lies and **** ups before.

    He's know to be such a hack that there's several conspiracy theorists who think he and his film are funded by the government to discredit the real truth movement.

    So the fact that there's so many random cuts in the tape call the entire thing into question.
    So Jennings WAS in the building at 9.03 and the guy you quote Wasnt, and couldnt have been there by your own admission for another 20 minutes, yet you take his testimony of what happened at that time over the guy that was there,
    He arrived later and found the place still being evacuated and full of people rushing out after Jennings says the place is empty.
    One of these people have to be wrong.

    Now if Jennings is simply off on his timing, a common feature of people remembering stressful situations, both of the testimonies make sense.
    then you proceed to make some spurious assertions and fabricate a timeline that suits your asertions,
    What's wrong with the time line I proposed?
    It fits everything that Jennings claims, beyond the exact time he arrived.
    There's nothing far fetched in the time line and it all is consistent.
    And I don't have to invent anything like hidden explosives.
    all the time claiming tha Avery is a Fraud because he Lowers himself to that, wihout providing evidence of such.
    Well there's an edited cut right before he says that the towers were still up and he goes on to talk about a different subject. It's clearly a different part of the interview cut into another to make it seem like he's saying the explosion that took out the stairs happened before the towers collapsed.

    Does this obvious cut not bother you?
    Why do you think it's there?
    yes, the Relative speeed of the collapses is a highly relevant point.
    Why? They are different buildings under different circumstances, why would yo expect them to collapse in the same amount of time?
    WhyX5 so thats 5+ meandering questions, Pick one
    Why can't you answer all of them they are all relevant.
    You claim that they wanted to hold back the WTC7 report so people would forget.
    But why didn't they just have the report ready like they did with the twin towers?
    Or alternatively why didn't they just hold back the twin towers report until everyone forgot about that?

    Simple questions MC that you are doing you level best to avoid.
    But don't worry they're not going to disappear.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands


    King Mob wrote: »
    Watching the video, the first red flag is that it involves noted liar and hack Dylan Avery, this does not bode well.

    O yeah, your first tactic is to throw some garbage into the grocery bag so that it all stinks.

    http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=meetflaherty&refpage=issues


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob


    ed2hands wrote: »
    O yeah, your first tactic is to throw some garbage into the grocery bag so that it all stinks.

    http://www.freedom-force.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=meetflaherty&refpage=issues

    That would be the case if it was the only point I made.
    It wasn't.

    The fact that Avery is known to manipulate, misrepresent and outright lie means he could be doing the same again here.
    I show this is probably the case by analysing what is actually said in the interview and point out the glaringly obvious cut he made to suit his ends.

    In fact, you seem to be doing exactly what you're accusing me of: since I'm attacking the guys credibility I must not be actually making a good point.

    But I've made several points that describe a non-conspiracy explanation as well as point out flaws in the conspiracy explanation.
    All of which you can now ignore because you threw some garbage into the grocery bag so that it all stinks.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands


    King Mob wrote: »
    That would be the case if it was the only point I made.
    It wasn't.

    The fact that Avery is known to manipulate, misrepresent and outright lie means he could be doing the same again here.
    I show this is probably the case by analysing what is actually said in the interview and point out the glaringly obvious cut he made to suit his ends.

    In fact, you seem to be doing exactly what you're accusing me of: since I'm attacking the guys credibility I must not be actually making a good point.

    But I've made several points that describe a non-conspiracy explanation as well as point out flaws in the conspiracy explanation.
    All of which you can now ignore because you threw some garbage into the grocery bag so that it all stinks.

    Fair enough actually. Can't argue with that.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron


    Di0genes wrote: »
    Two strawmen in one.

    No one believes the steel "melted" in the WTC or WTC7.

    Who says the this about either the towers or the WTC7?

    Are you incoherently trying to suggest that the collapse of WTC 7 happened faster than the collapse of either of the Towers?

    eehhhh.......the molten steel that was found underneath the rubble.

    You see, you can't have it both ways. When a "truther" points out that jetfuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel, the "official" comeback will be "It wasn't melted it was only weakened, dammit!"
    Yet pools of molten steel were found in the rubble of the WTC.
    I believe fires burned there for 6 weeks after.


This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement