Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WrestleMania 28 - Miami Hotels

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Whole Show wrote: »
    Has anyone booked any extra nights at their package hotel yet? Extremley exspensive so looking at other options for 1 night, anyone gone with the holiday inn?

Booked 1 night in the Miami international airport hotel. Seeing as we will be getting in late it seemed like less hassle and was a good bit cheaper than the package hotel, the Hyatt.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

Whole Show wrote: »
    Has anyone booked any extra nights at their package hotel yet? Extremley exspensive so looking at other options for 1 night, anyone gone with the holiday inn?

Yeah it's too expensive, the cheapest quotes i've had from both Hyatt and Marriott is around $300 per night. No way i'm paying that haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Any recommendations for Hotels? I'm not a package buyer so I guess it would be good to be in a hotel with other boardsie's/fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 the_guy

we're staying in the fountainebleu

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭iamloco724

im in the hyatt regency from the package

im looking for a different hotel thats in the area of this hotel and the other package hotels thats around 250 and under a night

would like it to be nearby the other hotels as i said and easy to walk around by foot from there to other places

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Ive decided on looking at South Beach from the 27th-30th before moving over to the package hotel.

Get to experience South Beach and then Downtown Miami that way, looking at sharing apartments if possible if theres a good deal, or just hotels, any tips or whatever, feel free to share

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Dunno if this has been pointed out but the package hotel is the Hilton Miami Downtown.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Whole Show

Hendo thats a decent idea, I may book my one extra night in south beach than downtown. Closer to axsess on the thursday night that way aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Going with just the boyfriend this year.,Flying Dub-FLL staying in Fort Lauderdale near the airport Thursday- Saturday and doing the 2 ROH shows (12 minutes away from the venue).

Then trekking it to Miami Beach for DGUSA/convention staying in a place p. much beside the hotel were there on and staying until Tuesday. This place is like 15min from American airlines and 25 minute from mania itself so it grand just need to suss out some other folk heading up to share taxi costs.

Worked out in total €460 for the 5 nights for the 2 of us (€230PPS), both 3 star hotels with good reviews, nothing special but all we wanted was safe and clean as not planing on spending much time in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

mykebob wrote: »
    This going to fantastic event and everybody is dying to see this but unfortunately I can’t see this. I am in Europe because of business tour and my friends have booked room there for this event in Miami. I will miss it very much.

I am very sorry to tell you Myke that the event ended 2 months ago.

Nice hidden spam though.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

I hope your friends enjoy Mania in Miami Myke......

Advertisement