Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any AEG's, GBB's & mid / high end spring's for sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭anto993

you interested in an ak47 or a gas m700 sniper rifle

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

have a CA sportsline M15 retractable stock for 70, includes 300 round mag, and an 8.4v and 9.6v battery. piston is caught at the back of the gear box, but its easily fixed and easily prevented, jsut run a lipo through it and fire full auto for a second or 2 till it comes free then switch back to the other battery, and dont fire with it once the battery begins to run out of juice, as this is what causes the problem, it doesnt have enough energy to cycle the piston and it gets stuck at the back. itd be an excellent gun to give to a rookie or new member of the team as it fires excellently:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

stevie4568 wrote: »
    have a CA sportsline M15 retractable stock for 70, includes 300 round mag, and an 8.4v and 9.6v battery. piston is caught at the back of the gear box, but its easily fixed and easily prevented, jsut run a lipo through it and fire full auto for a second or 2 till it comes free then switch back to the other battery, and dont fire with it once the battery begins to run out of juice, as this is what causes the problem, it doesnt have enough energy to cycle the piston and it gets stuck at the back. itd be an excellent gun to give to a rookie or new member of the team as it fires excellently:)

Very interested, offer pending pics & where are you based or where can we meet up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Airsofter01

Looking to build up a team cache of AEG's, GBB's & mid / high end spring's for matches, we're after working, broken, for spares / repairs, old or no used much AEG's, GBB's (green or CO2 gas) & high end spring's that are going for a reasonable price.

NOT looking for EBB's at the moment, will need pics & a short description of any faults.

Ideally would want anything we buy posted, & can arrange pickup if you are not to far away.

I have a G&G GR15-L, Tan.

Packages are as follows:
    1. AEG+9.6V battery+Charger+Box+450-round mag+single point sling. 190EUR.
    2. AEG+9.6V battery+Charger+Box+450-round mag+single point sling
    +1000-round sound-control mag. 250 EUR.

The second one basically means, keep your finger on the trigger, you will spit 1000 rounds in one go. No winding, no jamming, no stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

http://boards.ie/tre/2056315630
    theres the thread its on, though i must let you know that someone already offered asking on it 6 minutes before you did:S pics will be put up there and you will be second in line after the ther guy:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 sam00skelo

I have a G&G GR15-L, Tan.

Packages are as follows:
    1. AEG+9.6V battery+Charger+Box+450-round mag+single point sling. 190EUR.
    2. AEG+9.6V battery+Charger+Box+450-round mag+single point sling
    +1000-round sound-control mag. 250 EUR.

The second one basically means, keep your finger on the trigger, you will spit 1000 rounds in one go. No winding, no jamming, no stop.

Nice AEG & offer pending on the G&G GR15-L, Tan 1. AEG+9.6V battery+Charger+Box+450-round mag+single point sling.

Don't need a 1000 bb box mag, as we've got loads of M4 mags.

Need to know if it's metal or ABS, is it in full working order? & are there any known faults or parts missing?

Also where could you meet & where are you based?

stevie4568 wrote: »
    http://boards.ie/tre/2056315630
    theres the thread its on, though i must let you know that someone already offered asking on it 6 minutes before you did:S pics will be put up there and you will be second in line after the ther guy:P

Cheers for this, will follow that thread & see what happens next :)

sam00skelo wrote: »

We are interested & have posted questions about this item on the above thread :)

yogsie1 wrote: »
    just advertised my my colt m4 a1 made by cybergun in box 3months old if interested

Can't find the thread, could you please post a link to it here? :)

• Advertisement

Nice AEG & offer pending on the G&G GR15-L, Tan 1. AEG+9.6V battery+Charger+Box+450-round mag+single point sling.

Don't need a 1000 bb box mag, as we've got loads of M4 mags.

Need to know if it's metal or ABS, is it in full working order? & are there any known faults or parts missing?

Also where could you meet & where are you based?
    It's G&G Nylon Fiber. It's stronger than ABS. There is a tiny piece kinda broken off the front sight, but you can hardly see it. Working perfectly. Can test fire all you want.

I'm based in fairview. Could you collect?

It's G&G Nylon Fiber. It's stronger than ABS. There is a tiny piece kinda broken off the front sight, but you can hardly see it. Working perfectly. Can test fire all you want.

Do you have a pic of the damaged front sight? & maybe I'll be up in your neck of the woods later on today just working on plans now.

Do you have a pic of the damaged front sight? & maybe I'll be up in your neck of the woods later on today just working on plans now.
    In work now. Maybe be able to get you a pic tonight.

Basically, when you are looking at the front sight from the stock side of the gun it's the small adjustable thing in the middle of the sight. A piece of the top is broken off.

In work now. Maybe be able to get you a pic tonight.

Basically, when you are looking at the front sight from the stock side of the gun it's the small adjustable thing in the middle of the sight. A piece of the top is broken off.

Thanking you & where are you based?

Thanking you & where are you based?
    Fairview, Dublin 3. Just beside the Fairview Park.

Fairview, Dublin 3. Just beside the Fairview Park.

Won't be up there today after all, could do Mon is that's any good to you?

Won't be up there today after all, could do Mon is that's any good to you?
    Yeah. Monday is good for me.

You can PM your number & arrange a time when you are ready.

No problem, not 100% about being in Dublin & 70% sure at this stage about being in Newbridge on Mon so will see what we can arrange.

Thanking everyone who has posted what they have, would love to buy the whole lot & have to stick to the plan for now ;)

We've managed to get loads of stuff off boards recently, & are now looking for HK's here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73089226#post73089226

Are still looking for M4's & high quality springers on this thread, not fans of the AK or full size Rifles for that matter & if you've got something really nice we may take it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

Love M4's around here, & am interested alright :)

Do you have a thread for it? or pics with details?
    ye ive a thread up for it

• Advertisement

ye ive a thread up for it

If it's Dboys, will give it a miss & thanking you :)

Still looking for more AEG's & GBB's, anyone want some money for them?

Just let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭brysmyth

I have an SRC G36c - comes with original box, battery and charger
    2 mid caps and 1 hi cap

160e

Completely forgot to do this & was in Newbridge yesterday after all, am still interested in the Tan G&G M4.

Will be making an offer shortly, hopefully we can workout a deal on it.

brysmyth wrote: »
    I have an SRC G36c - comes with original box, battery and charger
    2 mid caps and 1 hi cap

160e

We sold out last G36 over a month ago & are not looking for another one at the moment, thanking you for your offer & glws :)

Can collect, offer €150euros cash for:

G&G GR15-L, Tan 1. AEG+9.6V battery+Charger+Box+450-round mag+single point sling.

Will need to meet up & check out the AEG first, to pm's if this is acceptable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

Sealcon wrote: »

Maybe, just have to close the many deals we have going on at the moment & then see if there's room in the budget for this as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

Great Thanks

• Advertisement

Still looking for these, anyone got what I'm after?

Advertisement