Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Raider

Options
  • 05-07-2011 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hello, I am selling my G&G raider here

I bought this with the intention of using it as a bit of a project gun but unexpected bills and holidays etc mean that I don't have the money to do that right now.

The G&G raider's front end was changed by QAS and re-wired to the front so that any stock can be added without the worry of battery space.

It comes with a Vltor style clone stock. The Eotech and Mag pictured are not included but I will add a carry handle. I have the original RIS and will throw in.

I am changing the motor tomorrow and adding in a hornbill high speed motor.

The raider shoots at about .91J with .2g BB's. My asking price is €200.
    This includes no batteries or mags. However if my asking price is met I will throw in a Thunder B grenade for free.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5142/img4020sz.jpg
    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6591/img4019ap.jpg
    http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2111/img4018p.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Is this AEG metal or ABS?

When you say project, is this AEG in full working order or would be after the motor is changed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭Sealcon

It's fully working right now and by project I mean I planned to use this as a base gun for a project.

It is nylon fibre I believe

Sealcon wrote: »
    It's fully working right now and by project I mean I planned to use this as a base gun for a project.

It is nylon fibre I believe

Cheers for that, will have a think & see if we can fit it in to the budget :)

No problem if you do buy it I'll give you that mag for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

ak74 with 6 magpul mags for the gun but id need battery charger and mag, would very much appreciate it :D i also heard the word 'thunder B' ha have a think about it lad.

• Advertisement

I would need cash from your side if we are to trade

I would need cash from your side if we are to trade

i dont think id be able to do cash :( emm how much cash did you have in mind along with the ak, 6 mags and battery? short on money at the moment, thats why im trading my gun as i cant buy a new 1

I'd be looking for 60-70 to put towards my bills and remove that paintjob

I'd be looking for 60-70 to put towards my bills and remove that paintjob

sorry mate, i wouldnt be able to do that
    GLWS :D

Thanks

• Advertisement

Can offer €150euros cash for the lot with pick up over the weekend, if that's acceptable?

I'd need a bit highe how about 190 and I'll throw in the mag for free if you haven't paid me already and the thunder b

I'd need a bit highe how about 190 and I'll throw in the mag for free if you haven't paid me already and the thunder b

€150euros cash is the most I can offer at this stage for an AEG with no battery, will cost at least another €20euros for a good 9.6v battery for this AEG.

The HK mag & Thunder B are on our shopping list, just not at the top of it & I've not paid for the mag yet as I'd like to workout a deal on this thread for the whole lot first.

I'm afraid 150 is too low with or without the hk mag

I'm afraid 150 is too low with or without the hk mag

What is the best you can do for the whole lot, bearing in mind it's for a team of lads who are trying to get up to the next level in this sport :D

The bet I could do is 180 with the hk mags or 190 with the hk mag, and thunder b

The bet I could do is 180 with the hk mags or 190 with the hk mag, and thunder b

Will have a think about it first, got loads on at the moment & is that okay with yourself?

That's no problem

Bump

Can offer €180euros cash with pick up in person this weekend for the AEG & what ever comes with it + the HK Mag & Thunder B.

With everything else we have in the pipe line at the moment this is the best I can do, if this is acceptable to pm's :)

• Advertisement

Yes this is accepable send me a pm when your ready

Can offer €180euros cash with pick up in person this weekend for the AEG & what ever comes with it + the HK Mag & Thunder B.

With everything else we have in the pipe line at the moment this is the best I can do, if this is acceptable to pm's :)

Excellent deal, good person to deal with & we are very happy overall :D

Was just wondering if you gave me the pin for the Thunder B?

As I can't find it anywhere here.

I just had a look there and noticed I forgot to put them in the bag, will you pm me your address and I'll send them out to you tomorrow

I just had a look there and noticed I forgot to put them in the bag, will you pm me your address and I'll send them out to you tomorrow

Excellent stuff, pm sent :D

Go the pins ages ago & forgot to note that, many thanks for everything mate :D

Advertisement