Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips to a 17 year old wannabe writer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

blogga wrote: »
    Spend less time on boards.

Oh very funny...

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

CD. wrote: »
    I've completed two novel length works and I have written numerous short stories while writing those. I am currently writing three novels, which I find I can switch back and forth depending on how I feel so if I am not inspired by one, I can work on one of the other two.

Just because it might take you longer does not me you cannot start something new. if anything it can help by giving you a break and allowing you to approach it from a new perspective.

If you are writing a novel, it makes more sence to totally surround yourself with this work. A lot of writers ever stop reading while the write.

Obviously everybody is different, but I certainly could not do this :P

I tend to start something new because my motivation is always high at the beginning.

Advertisement