Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transition Year 2011/2012

Options
  • 21-06-2011 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

So who is doing TY this September?

252dog182: ME

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Mise! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Yup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

^^

Gonna be an epic year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

^^Yes it shall
    Yes I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

TY 'till I die! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

rorrissey wrote: »
    TY 'till I die! :pac:
    i want to get held back in ty a few years so i can say that TY was the best four years of my life. awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Me!

Just joking, course not :pac:

/Runs away giggling

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Tiffy6666

I am! Can't wait, should be good craic you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 252dog182

Anyone start TY yet
    ?

• Advertisement

252dog182 wrote: »
    Anyone start TY yet
    ?

Yes :D yesterday :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

We dont start for another 2 weeks :)

Indiego wrote: »
    252dog182 wrote: »
    Anyone start TY yet
    ?

Yes :D yesterday :pac:

whats it like so far?

anirishlad wrote: »
    We dont start for another 2 weeks :)

next wendsday for me:-)

I start monday

I start monday

Yeah TY should be the craic. Are yas goin on any trips?

We always go a few places locally (who dosent:pac:) But I dont know if we will go abroad. Our class never has:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I was in today.

'Twas grand...

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

just found this forum now, delighted :D always thought we were suppose to dicsuss in leaving cert forum so happy as **** now, and yeah if you havent guessed im doing it, i was also curious as to what age other ppl are who are doing it as i feel im a bit old to be doing ty im 16 and i was held back in senior infants

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    just found this forum now, delighted :D always thought we were suppose to dicsuss in leaving cert forum so happy as **** now, and yeah if you havent guessed im doing it, i was also curious as to what age other ppl are who are doing it as i feel im a bit old to be doing ty im 16 and i was held back in senior infants

Welcome to our lair :pac:
    Im just turned 15 in July, but im the youngest in the forum afaik :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

Welcome to our lair :pac:
    Im just turned 15 in July, but im the youngest in the forum afaik :o

ya i didnt post much in the JC forum but i hope to in this year :P so i am a bit old then as i turn 17 in bout 3 months :( damn oh well, heres to a doss of a year hopefully only reason im doing it, atleast im honest :D

ya i didnt post much in the JC forum but i hope to in this year :P so i am a bit old then as i turn 17 in bout 3 months :( damn oh well, heres to a doss of a year hopefully only reason im doing it, atleast im honest :D

Haha woah your old :pac: XD
    Haha yeahh, i need a break after the jc :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Karl96

First day of TY tomorrow!! hope i end up ina decent class!! looking forward to a good year and to playing plenty of football with my spare time!! :p football Leia:o again.... lol :pac:

Karl96 wrote: »
    First day of TY tomorrow!! hope i end up ina decent class!! looking forward to a good year and to playing plenty of football with my spare time!! :p football Leia:o again.... lol :pac:

:rolleyes:
    Gonna have to ban that word in this forum if ya keep it it :pac:

:rolleyes:
    Gonna have to ban that word in this forum if ya keep it it :pac:

sorry!!:rolleyes: what should i call it instead? 'the game' , gaa, soccer, 'the thing'
    'the game that must not be named?' lol any ideas on what else i could call it?

sorry!!:rolleyes: what should i call it instead? 'the game' , gaa, soccer, 'the thing'
    'the game that must not be named?' lol any ideas on what else i could call it?

the game that must not be named seems apt :pac: :o

Dont worry, i was held back in junior infants. Heck im turning 17 in 7 months. Anyway TY should be good and age is just a number.

just finished first day of TY, ended up ina really bad class :( like 1 friend in it! might be getting moved soon though if i can get into a geography class! lol was sorta an awkward day? nobody really knew what was happening!

just finished first day of TY, ended up ina really bad class :( like 1 friend in it! might be getting moved soon though if i can get into a geography class! lol was sorta an awkward day? nobody really knew what was happening!

Your the same as me, I only had one friend in my class :pac: So i went and made new ones :D

• Advertisement

Your the same as me, I only had one friend in my class :pac: So i went and made new ones :D

imma try and get to hell outta there asap! :L nah theres like 2 girls that are sound and about 3 boys! me and my friend are gonna try move though! lol some of the people in my class are so dure they dont even talk to ya or nothing! cant see many friends being made there tbh!!

Advertisement