Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY 2011/12 OFF-TOPIC Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Indiego wrote: »
    The first ones not really to my taste, but :O :O I lovvve the second one :pac:

IRK? It's ****ing awesome sauce :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

SChique00 wrote: »

The first one is uber-cool, love that 80's look. Respect!

The second...meh. Bit boring, no? And I laughed, Jimmy Carr style, at the model in the pic.

so..... what's everyone dressing as for hallowe'en? :D

Colonol Gaddaffi outfit, looks hilarious! We gonna walk into the Garda station with Bin Laden and Hussein-dressed mates. Lulz ensues hopefully. I wonder would a toy AK be too extreme?

I was thinking of The Joker, Dark Knight Style, but it'd cost rather a lot (purple suits are ****ing expensive....)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

product_detailed_image_1750_1625.jpg

Cant wait to dress up later :D
    Havent dressed up for Halloween in 2 years :o

Sarah did you sort out your costume yet? :D

Cant wait to dress up later :D
    Havent dressed up for Halloween in 2 years :o

Sarah did you sort out your costume yet? :D

Sames, and sames! I don't remember what I dressed up as last time :confused:

Well, not entirely - I've doctored a pair of old shorts that were lying in the back of the wardrobe (flicked neon paint across them and sewed little nautical buttons on the pockets), and I'm gonna wear them with a pair of black tights and legwarmers and my hi-tops. As for a top, I'm not too sure - I've got a really tropical top that I reckon would be perfect but I want to wear my leather jacket too - does it sound too much?
    Then again, though, you can't really overdo it at Hallowe'en - if anything most people underdo it :p;)

And then I want my makeup to look something remotely like this, just so people know it's a costume and this isn't how I always dress (it'd be cool to dress like this everyday, but I want to show that I've made an effort!) : 80s_makeup.jpg

Sames, and sames! I don't remember what I dressed up as last time :confused:

Well, not entirely - I've doctored a pair of old shorts that were lying in the back of the wardrobe (flicked neon paint across them and sewed little nautical buttons on the pockets), and I'm gonna wear them with a pair of black tights and legwarmers and my hi-tops. As for a top, I'm not too sure - I've got a really tropical top that I reckon would be perfect but I want to wear my leather jacket too - does it sound too much?
    Then again, though, you can't really overdo it at Hallowe'en - if anything most people underdo it :p;)

And then I want my makeup to look something remotely like this, just so people know it's a costume and this isn't how I always dress (it'd be cool to dress like this everyday, but I want to show that I've made an effort!) : 80s_makeup.jpg

hahahah that sounds aweseommmmee :D

I think my costume has kind of evolved into a slutty minnie mouse as opposed to a normal one, due to my lack of warm pokadot clothes :L

hahahah that sounds aweseommmmee :D

I think my costume has kind of evolved into a slutty minnie mouse as opposed to a normal one, due to my lack of warm pokadot clothes :L

Don't you mean due to your sluttiness?

And on that note, I'm off to Tripoli. Or the town. Whatever.

• Advertisement

Where are yous all heading? And leia, it's a common known fact Halloween is am excuse for girls to dress slutty... The truth hurts! Hey you'll fit in though :)

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Where are yous all heading? And leia, it's a common known fact Halloween is am excuse for girls to dress slutty... The truth hurts! Hey you'll fit in though :)

It was an involuntary descision! :L
    No pokadot clothes... :o

Im having a 'girly night' with about 8 friends, going to a party tomorrow though :)

It was an involuntary descision! :L
    No pokadot clothes... :o

Im having a 'girly night' with about 8 friends, going to a party tomorrow though :)

Yeha, suuuuuure.... jokies I'm sure you look graaaand :)

Well I'm going to a party, reckon I'll have the costume that took the most amount of effort but looks like it took the least :p

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭IloveConverse

Chique,
    Will you be in the Young Scientist this year? :cool:

Peeepzzz :D
    Take piccies of yo costumes so we can see themm :D

God knows there'll be pictures on fb so I'll upload whatever one I look most respectful in :L

Yeah I'm not uploading any pictures :pac:

Ah last night was such good craic :D
    Some really weird pics of my I'd say though...XD

Ah last night was such good craic :D
    Some really weird pics of my I'd say though...XD

Yeah I'd bet Mickey Mouse won't be able to piss for a week.

My brain. It aches: From Gaddaffi to Zombie in just 14 hours! Just like the real Gaddaffi, eh?

Yeah I'm not uploading any pictures :pac:

No way, I'm desperately unphotogenic - I've always got a double chin or protruding teeth or lazy eyes or something :p

• Advertisement

No way, I'm desperately unphotogenic - I've always got a double chin or protruding teeth or lazy eyes or something :p

I believe I win the most unphotogenic award tbh... :L
    Why oh why oh why did I decide to stick my toungue out in basically every. single. picture last night... :pac:

Oh and Mark, are you aware you sent be a bunch of texts and rang me last night? :L

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Ah now, I just looked at a few of the pictures on your facebook and you were hardly dressed sluttily. If that is slutty in Wicklow...
    I believe I win the most unphotogenic award tbh... :L
    Why oh why oh why did I decide to stick my toungue out in basically every. single. picture last night... :pac:
    This is completely true though... >.> :pac:

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Ah now, I just looked at a few of the pictures on your facebook and you were hardly dressed sluttily. If that is slutty in Wicklow...
    This is completely true though... >.> :pac:

Nah I altered it in the end :L I was too cold :pac:

Yeahhh... I dont know why I did that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Nah I altered it in the end :L I was too cold :pac:

Yeahhh... I dont know why I did that :o

Ok, I was comparing it to the Minnie at my year's party was getting worried if you were considered slutty...

Watching this drama called Top Boy. Bloody fantastic!

TV is so **** usually, it's nice to get some decent drama, but Channel 4 always deliver the goods.

Channel four :D Skins!
    And yeah Leia.. You werent the only lucky person to get texts yay :L

I added a 12 year old from Arizona last night hahahahaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

I added a 12 year old from Arizona last night hahahahaa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Indiego, where do you find the banned users list with the reason?

Advertisement