Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Garmin 500

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Ok cool, is it a once off code? Must try that now so, is it necessary to ring them first?

Apparently it is, lasts for 3 days but can only be used once.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭ray o

They just rejected my price match request -

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Unfortunately we have been unable to match the price of £99.97 on the Garmin Edge 500 GPS Enabled Computer at http://www.bestbuy.co.uk/product/1000114326/Garmin-Edge-500.aspx?ref=google&loc=BicycleParts%26Accessories&ci_src=18615224&ci_sku=1000114326.

The reason(s) for this are:

Unfortunately the competitor does not have stock of the GPS. Conditions: Only identical items (including colour and size variations), in stock and available for immediate delivery/collection from an authorised UK retailer will be price matched.
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭baldshaunieb

They rejected mine as well on Monday, chased them with email showing that best buy were authorised dealer and that they were in stock, got a response saying that if that is the case, send in another price match request, did this, and then silence, no contact at all from evans, emailed them about it again, and this has also been ignored. At this stage, as they are acting the bollix, am determined to get a response! Anyone else run into this problem? Or are ye all just sitting back gloating cos you got one lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Lemag wrote: »
    It worked. I rang them and emailed the sales assistant with both the Best Buy link and the Garmin link whilst keeping him on the phone. He then asked me to request the pricematch via their website and he picked it up straight away and emailed me with the coupon code.
    Keep them on the phone whilst getting them to pick up your price match request.

Advertisement