Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Religion * Predictions, discussion and aftermath (1 thread please)

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Violafy wrote: »
    because we've had to wait so long. :D *sleeps for the next week*
    at least you can sleep and wake ! I'll probably end up in a coma once my brain crashes tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

The exam was easy, but there was way too much to write... two myths for 40 marks? On the mock there was a question; one myth for 40 marks! Then the two writers, they are christologists btw....i ran out of time and wasn't able to get the second part of section E done and barely even started it but ill probs still get an A, i fricking kicked ass in everything else, it was all so easy and more or less everything that was predicted came up...FREEDOM

PLUS I could have easily finished that section E part 2 with 100% marks....i probably got 90-100% marks in everything else i did fully and my project deserves 90-100% :)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭xclw

i got an A1 :) thank you Jesus ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Framble

Lol B3... my lowest and I knew it would be. It was a shame by the time we got to the 24th I just couldn't care less.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

I got an A2 and I left out Section E....i.e a quarter of the written exam...that basically means I got 95+ per cent in everything I did....thank you Jesus!

• Advertisement
Advertisement